• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

bk-2-cb [2-amino-1-(4-bromo-2,5-dimethoxyphenyl)ethan-1-one] Now available in the UK

Nah, there is no way a dealer would accidentally end up with this instead of 2C-B. The distribution networks are completely different. You just got sold some plain old dud.

Agreed.

A purple/pink gel in water could be produced by any Bk-2C

The marquis reaction for this is bright orange. There is a photo in the PD thread

No, 6-APDB is a phen, it's very similar to MDA, structurally. All the DALT-things are pretty mild, AMT is still available and is a wonderful and powerful, if unpredictable, drug, and not a pure psychedelic, lots of monoamine release. MXE is not inherently gentle, it can get real nutty at high doses. Oral is much, much stronger than intranasal. Is AMT better than MXE? I prefer bananas to apples, but you might not be like me.

thank you, perfect summary in a nutshell. Just the way i like them, summaries that is.

aMT is a pretty intense psychedelic I found, still more lucid and less headfucky than LSD but at higher doses not far off. Thought it was great for introspection. The body load and duration meant it wasn't really worth it though.

people on psych drugs were saying bk-2cb is quite mdma like, more so than original 2cb. Hoping that's the case, not been able to get good md for a while now, I miss it man.

New legal high bath salt given twelve month temporary ban

BK-2-CB banned by Theresa May in further attempt to stop the flow of dangerous new legal highs before they gain popularity.
By ROBERT LEWIS-PRITCHARD

PUBLISHED: 14:12 24 October 2013

First it was the psychonautic killer Mephedrone - the dangerous legal high which came into prominence in late 2000 before being banned three years late. Next it was Mexxy, another bath salt which took innocent lives. Now it's 2-BK-CB. All three share similar traits - they are dangerous drugs which mimic the affect of illegal drugs. Unfortunately for parents up and down the country who were affected by the fallout of drug use, the bans for Mephedrone and Mexxy took far too long. The ban for 3-BK-CD however has been swift - the children are safe.

Theresa May made moves today to place the chemical compound on the twelve month temporary ban list. Speaking in Westminster, the home secretary said:
"We know we need to tackle drugs harder, better, faster and stronger. We have done that with 3-BK-CI. We believe it became available for purchase only last week which marks a rapid improvement in our ability to tackle legal highs the moment they are released into the wild. We plan to roll out this approach to any new drugs available on the market. We will watch the websites who pedal these narcotics and stop them from profiting on the addictions of the poor."

It is expected that BK-4-CB will become a Class B regulated drug at the end of the 12 month temporary ban period.

^ he's fucking at it AGAIN!

Quite a convincing if not fictional piece there RLP

Last edited:
Theresa May would never talk about drugs being "released into the wild", she would have said "put into the hands of our children".

New legal high bath salt given twelve month temporary ban

BK-2-CB banned by Theresa May in further attempt to stop the flow of dangerous new legal highs before they gain popularity.
By ROBERT LEWIS-PRITCHARD

PUBLISHED: 14:12 24 October 2013

First it was the psychonautic killer Mephedrone - the dangerous legal high which came into prominence in late 2000 before being banned three years late. Next it was Mexxy, another bath salt which took innocent lives. Now it's 2-BK-CB. All three share similar traits - they are dangerous drugs which mimic the affect of illegal drugs. Unfortunately for parents up and down the country who were affected by the fallout of drug use, the bans for Mephedrone and Mexxy took far too long. The ban for 3-BK-CD however has been swift - the children are safe.

Theresa May made moves today to place the chemical compound on the twelve month temporary ban list. Speaking in Westminster, the home secretary said:
"We know we need to tackle drugs harder, better, faster and stronger. We have done that with 3-BK-CI. We believe it became available for purchase only last week which marks a rapid improvement in our ability to tackle legal highs the moment they are released into the wild. We plan to roll out this approach to any new drugs available on the market. We will watch the websites who pedal these narcotics and stop them from profiting on the addictions of the poor."

It is expected that BK-4-CB will become a Class B regulated drug at the end of the 12 month temporary ban period.

funny cunt you had me looking for the article for a minute then :)

Just had a few lines of this, stings like a cunt but its over now.
Not feeling much yet, how longs it take to kick in insufflated?

It's hard to say because it dimerises in neutral aqueous environments like the nose, which may significantly reduce activity. Probably 30 minutes if it worked though.

i wonder if one ate this and drank water, would shit come out purple?

but seriously though, 2cb was never too close to mdma for me....
this bk version has length and some effects going for it, might have to get me some...

hi guys,

im new to this site, as you can tell ^^^^
im feeling really compelled to write about this substance, as i recently purchased 250mg of it........
2cb is something i have wanted to do for years, but never ever come across it and been out the loop for a fair few years
so missed all these other 2cb+ chemicals.
am a massive lover of mdma, dont really do much else...
anyways....
would like to mention who i purchased this off but i wont just yet unless you ask,
so,
thursday night..... 8;30pm.... bombed 70mg
read 100mg was dosage but obviuosly the huge difference in reports i wanted to go easy...
1hr later nothing much but few yawns an shudders, maybe anxiety type stuff what i usually get after i just dropped something
waited a bit.... nothing... so done another 30mg... waited a hour.... nothing.... defo stimulated but absolutely fuck all to rave about
waited a hour or so....nothing !!!!
done another 50mg... THEN read for someone it took 2/3 hrs to come up, got worried................ but for nothing...
read maybe on here, it should turn pink/purple in water so tried that, it did not do nothing............. also tasted like sucking on copper or some horrid metal,
maybe someone is familiar with another substance tasting so horrific as im not clued up on them tbh

so, next day.... had banging headache all day.... felt like shit.... heart pounding like fuck... worse than a mdma by a bloody long shot

WHAT EVER I WAS SOLD WAS NOTHING WORTH TAKING, i dont think it was what i was meant to be,

hope someone could enlighten me
hope this makes people aware of what crap you can be sold too

cheers
felt very mildly stim for a while then went bed pissed off

Doesn't really look like it's worth bothering with this dodgy shit. Personally I'm not gonna be consuming something that turns into a polymerised purple sludge that may or may not be active at high doses, its only 20% cheaper than real 2C-B too and seemingly more than 5 times less potent.

1314029819767.png

hi guys,

im feeling really compelled to write about this substance, as i recently purchased 250mg of it........
2cb is something i have wanted to do for years, but never ever come across it and been out the loop for a fair few years
anyways....
would like to mention who i purchased this off but i wont just yet unless you ask,
so,
read 100mg was dosage but obviuosly the huge difference in reports i wanted to go easy...
1hr later nothing much but few yawns an shudders, maybe anxiety type stuff what i usually get after i just dropped something
waited a bit.... nothing... so done another 30mg... waited a hour.... nothing.... defo stimulated but absolutely fuck all to rave about
done another 50mg... THEN read for someone it took 2/3 hrs to come up, got worried................ but for nothing...
read maybe on here, it should turn pink/purple in water so tried that, it did not do nothing............. also tasted like sucking on copper or some horrid metal,
maybe someone is familiar with another substance tasting so horrific as im not clued up on them tbh

so, next day.... had banging headache all day.... felt like shit.... heart pounding like fuck... worse than a mdma by a bloody long shot

WHAT EVER I WAS SOLD WAS NOTHING WORTH TAKING, i dont think it was what i was meant to be,

cheers

You cant mention sources on bluelight.

Your experience seems to be isolated so yes it sounds like you got ripped off.

You should research a chemical before you start redosing it thats why people died from 5-it as they didnt realise it was a 3hr come up and kept redosing till they overdosed.

You cant mention sources on bluelight.

Your experience seems to be isolated so yes it sounds like you got ripped off.

You should research a chemical before you start redosing it thats why people died from 5-it as they didnt realise it was a 3hr come up and kept redosing till they overdosed.

Not entirely isolated, I suffered a shitty headache that lingered into the next day after testing threshold doses of a very metallic flavoured bk-2c-b. I did trip lightly off it though, & don't remember any difficult stimulation...

Didn't feel like I got anything of this when I tried 200mg

100mg bomb, 2 hrs later 100mg sniff ..... Didn't seem to have much effects, mixed it with 5-meo-dalt 100mg then a few hours (3/4 ) another bomb of 150mg 5-meo-dalt and brought it out better ( waited 2 hrs after taking) started to get waves of tripping for a few hours, coming on strong and was very happy. Oev and cev.
( dont recommend to sniff as eye got very bloodshot and watery and stung like hell, yes it also turned purple in my nose )

Wanted to see if id get same effects of small amount i had left so Week after Tried 50mg bk-2cb and 100mg 5-meo-dalt in a bomb but didnt feel the same. Body felt a bit strange this time? (Maybe the 5-meo-dalt) small tripping effects in waves but wasnt as strong.
Would defo mix the two again as quite enjoyed it...
Going to try the bk-2cb from different vendor see if there's any difference on its own, if not the 5-meo-dalt is there for a mixing :p

First post yay :) lol

Didn't feel like I got anything of this when I tried 200mg

100mg bomb, 2 hrs later 100mg sniff ..... Didn't seem to have much effects, mixed it with 5-meo-dalt 100mg then a few hours (3/4 ) another bomb of 150mg 5-meo-dalt and brought it out better ( waited 2 hrs after taking) started to get waves of tripping for a few hours, coming on strong and was very happy. Oev and cev.
( dont recommend to sniff as eye got very bloodshot and watery and stung like hell, yes it also turned purple in my nose )

Wanted to see if id get same effects of small amount i had left so Week after Tried 50mg bk-2cb and 100mg 5-meo-dalt in a bomb but didnt feel the same. Body felt a bit strange this time? (Maybe the 5-meo-dalt) small tripping effects in waves but wasnt as strong.
Would defo mix the two again as quite enjoyed it...
Going to try the bk-2cb from different vendor see if there's any difference on its own, if not the 5-meo-dalt is there for a mixing :p

First post yay :) lol

I have taken 100mg and 125mg and what I have found is that it`s very like E in the sense you need music to trigger it. You will also come up and down on it and just when you think it`s over at about the 8hr matk you will start getting really trippy.

I slept for 22hrs after 125mg and felt shattered with tiredness after the sleep but on the days following I felt great and very clear headed. This chemical is definately a mixer as far as I can tell.

testing threshold doses of a very metallic flavoured bk-2c-b.

agree.... this tasted like sucking a coin or something.... not that i do that alot

You cant mention sources on bluelight.............. okay cool !!!

Your experience seems to be isolated so yes it sounds like you got ripped off............... few more people coming through with kind of same response now ^^^^^

You should research a chemical before you start redosing it thats why people died from 5-it as they didnt realise it was a 3hr come up and kept redosing till they overdosed. ..................... agreed for sure..... stupid
but with the vast array or experiences of come up dose and time it takes is baffling
who the hell knows what your meant to take ???? i still took in between recommended doseage

hi guys,

anyways....
so,

cheers

I got it from the 1st place to have it before it was sold generally and I can confirm it does not change colour in water.

The stuff I have most certainly works!

Agreed.

A purple/pink gel in water could be produced by any Bk-2C

The marquis reaction for this is bright orange. There is a photo in the PD thread

well, i was clearly let down by this substance.... was told i probably was ripped off...

armed with this knowledge, i went back to said site...
said to the guy it didnt work, didnt do as what i had read it could achieve.... also told him i done a test to see if it was bk 2cb..... i.e.. on here it says it should change colour... IT DID NOT!!!
well, he didnt like me telling him his OWN product didnt work... and i didnt think it was what it was....
i feel like a total bell piece, trying to argue about something i know fuck all about.... using second hand information as ammo, didnt quite cut it tbh
he was pretty pissed at the fact people were saying in theory this or that could happen.... re.. colour change

WELL.................... i am bloody confused
WHO..................... do you really believe about some new thing on the market
ONLINE SHOP.......... who claim to have invented this shit
MR FORUM GUY....... who in theory knows what it should do

opens up a massive can of worms for me.........................

im not here to dismiss anyone or disrespect anyones knowlegde of such things i just want to discuss, and find out peoples opinions

I got it from the 1st place to have it before it was sold generally and I can confirm it does not change colour in water.

The stuff I have most certainly works!

so did i....................

The stuff I have most certainly works! #

maybe i didnt get it from very first place sold but i got it from first online vendor i seen selling it on their website

Last edited by a moderator: