• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

bk-2-cb [2-amino-1-(4-bromo-2,5-dimethoxyphenyl)ethan-1-one] Now available in the UK

I still feel slightly rushy and wired..wonder if i can sleep at a reasonable time. Booze and benzo knockout time if not. Will give it a few hours yet mind you.

buzzing is the wrong word... but yeh I still feel it. I did say I wasn't completely de-crediting it in a previous post.. just its shit for me, personally at 115mg orally.

I'm angry at myself for not pushing it now. I should have known I may have needed a higher dose. I often do with most drugs (annoyingly for my wallet.) Will give it another go next week with what I have left.

I still feel slightly rushy and wired..wonder if i can sleep at a reasonable time. Booze and benzo knockout time if not. Will give it a few hours yet mind you.

Ahhhh yuck this makes me think of the 6-APB comedown for some reason. Those long winded occasional rushes and wiredness!

Excellent I look forward to giving it a bash. When I saw those words I just got a feeling of that damn long comedown. It always totally drained me the next day.

Not tried this (yet) but it's worth restating that drugs have a dose response curve.

I used to take 80mg of mephedrone and felt pnly mild effects. It took 120mg+ to get the in-your-face effects that the stuff is famous for.

On 100mg 4-FA and 100mg 6-APDB right now. Takes 150mg of each to get my eyes wobbling in my head, but it does happen :)

might top up... just came round from last GBL dose. Maybe I'm just a greedy fuck.

knock you are greedy eh :)

TD, id say its best you get underwhelmed by the first experience with a drug than overdo it... who knows, maybe next time if you feel you would need a higher dose and dont have neough chemical, just combo it with something very familiar with you?

hmm... this is what i dont get. people say 115mg of this is like 40mg of 2cb and still good for going in public, right? ... but for me, anything abouve 20mg 2cb means im better offindoors hugging my pillow or cuddling with my girl. so there is a (probably big) degree of variability between effects but also perception of effects or preferance of level of tripping. a rushy mellow headspace for a few good hours might be preffered by some for an easygoing trip out no?

cheers. sorry for the ramble, not been sleeping well

Well I didn't sleep. Even after drinking and taking 8 etizolam. No sleep at all. Was trying for 6 hours, kept thinking any minute now...this stuff can't last this long. I took an 'underwhelming dose' at 10:30am and went to bed at 1 or 2.

Stopped attempting to sleep at like half 8am and just got out of bed. Overall a rather shit night, still don't feel tired and I've just had 40mg flubro and 300mg pregabalin. About to have some codeine too because I feel like it. If I pass out/fall asleep so be it..but I'm going to try and push through to tonight and have an early one since I have work tomorrow.

Hmm, not heard of this until about 3 hours ago.. Just ordered 1/2g to stash in my drugs box 'for a rainy day' - right next to the AMT which I still haven't got round to trying yet :\

I really want to try but know I just don't have the time for it. Possibly a new years treat, possibly.

K
Not tried this (yet) but it's worth restating that drugs have a dose response curve.

I used to take 80mg of mephedrone and felt pnly mild effects. It took 120mg+ to get the in-your-face effects that the stuff is famous for.

On 100mg 4-FA and 100mg 6-APDB right now. Takes 150mg of each to get my eyes wobbling in my head, but it does happen :)

might top up... just came round from last GBL dose. Maybe I'm just a greedy fuck.

Or a lucky one

are all these new generation tryptamines kind of on the gentle side like MXE (all dose dpendant of course) or are they headfuckingly strong ? It might be time to have another intergalactical mind trip, and to consolidate the things ive been through the last few months. I still have some MXE so as im kind of familliar with that i might as well use that when i next feel up to a magical mystery tour.

I might even try it without the benzo safety net this time, like i did first time. I remember it felt quite safe and benign and i probably dont need to damp it down with benzos, the mistake was taking it at the tail end of an mdpv comedown and adding canniabinoids too. That was a serious internal merry go round, and thank fuck i had etiz to calm that down.

Sometimes i feel more confident to take on such a trip than others. Are all these meo things better than MXE or worse ? Ive got some 6apbd as afree sample but never touched it, is it a tryptamine, i thought it was something simillar to methylone :?

I really want to try but know I just don't have the time for it. Possibly a new years treat, possibly.

Yeah same boat for me. Got a small amount through the other day but need to find the right time. When I can be arsed with the whole day duration. Seriously 18 hours is along fucking time.

Anyone know the reaction of this to Marquis? Really hope people don't start peddling this as 2c-b on the street. I know the doses are much higher thankfully so you'll be able to tell the difference in powder quantitively, but that doesn't stop unscrupulous people putting it in pills.

No, 6-APDB is a phen, it's very similar to MDA, structurally. All the DALT-things are pretty mild, AMT is still available and is a wonderful and powerful, if unpredictable, drug, and not a pure psychedelic, lots of monoamine release. MXE is not inherently gentle, it can get real nutty at high doses. Oral is much, much stronger than intranasal. Is AMT better than MXE? I prefer bananas to apples, but you might not be like me.

Anyone know the reaction of this to Marquis? Really hope people don't start peddling this as 2c-b on the street. I know the doses are much higher thankfully so you'll be able to tell the difference in powder quantitively, but that doesn't stop unscrupulous people putting it in pills.

I was just about to ask the very same question.

I received 250mg of what was supposed to be 2C-B from a reputable TOR/Darknet seller. I split this into doses and gave them to mates. I'm not touching any drugs just now as I'm trying to have a break from them and concentrate on my mental health ;) also the SSRI's I'm on are a 5-HT2A antagonist which would diminish the effects/block them completely. Anyway I left the party pretty early and woke up the next day to a mate telling me it was totally shit... to which I was pretty surprised. I then spoke with another few folk also who took it and again nothing...

Could it be this seller has got this new chem by accident and punting it as 2C-B obvioulsy at dosage of 20mg its not going to have any effect. He states the marquis test showed green but I dont know whether to believe this or not. I just dropped 20mg in some tap water and there was no change in colour, just a kinda waxy looking liquid a bit like what GBL looks like when you put it in water/cordial.

Nah, there is no way a dealer would accidentally end up with this instead of 2C-B. The distribution networks are completely different. You just got sold some plain old dud.