• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

bk-2-cb [2-amino-1-(4-bromo-2,5-dimethoxyphenyl)ethan-1-one] Now available in the UK

I like your thinking. I'm starting to think that if I can't remember the name of it, I'm probably not going to ingest it.

That is exactly how i do from now on , if you can't fukin say it then you can bloody well keep it :)

bk-2-cb

Not exactly hard to remember! you don't need all the stuff in brackets, that's just the full IUPAC name. bk-2-cb is enough to identify it.

Although I think it should be BK-2C-B, no? The parent compound is 2C-B, not 2-CB.

Last edited:
How about a pair of brackets then? 2 for 1 deal today only.

You'd still be left with a close bracket. A sad, lonely, close bracket. And for what? A ride on the bromodimethoxyphenylethanoneacoaster. For shame.

Although I think it should be BK-2C-B, no? The parent compound is 2C-B, not 2-CB.

I think so too.

Be a shame if this buggers up the real 2C-B market, it's one of my favourites and always reliably good quality. Might be time to stock up.

I'm never too excited when I see the word "bromo" in a drugs name. Is this any different?

Hendrix liked it tho - "It takes about half a day to get there, if we travel by bromodragonfly.."

And he pays credit where it is due, tipping his hatz by their brimz.

Knock has t'best sig of any mod on BL evah.

True

And he pays credit where it is due, tipping his hatz by their brimz.

wanted you to have it man , i remember you couldn't think of anything at the time n i really wanted a MOd to put it as there sig n you done it proud mate .

I wonder how many GLs hit it up looking for the
«drugs for sale | better drugs for sale
i bet someone has .

How is this different to the NBOMe version?

I think I need a few more space monkeys before I step up to this, the NBOMe series put me off to tell the truth.
I'll stick to the 4 position tryptamines I know are safe.

If its anything like 2cb it should be good, anyone got a tr they can copy and paste?

If its anything like 2cb it should be good, anyone got a tr they can copy and paste?

Not to go O.T. but don't you find some savage bodyload on 2-CB?

I've done it 6 times (2-CB) & found some of the body issues to be not that great & when I did some with BHM he was so angry over the pain from snorting it & just curled up on the sofa in a ball & pulled a cover over himself & stayed there in a ball for hours, every now & again cursing me for giving him poison.

Bodda, as I'm sure you know, but it gets forgotten all the time, 2C-B has an incredibly sensitive dose curve where 2mg OTT can make all the difference. Let alone 20mg OTT (ie 40mg) that I gave to Mrs SHM - who will consequently never touch 2C-B again.

I'm guessing you both took too much.

Lovely mental image I have of BHM right now though. =D

Bodda, as I'm sure you know, but it gets forgotten all the time, 2C-B has an incredibly sensitive dose curve where 2mg OTT can make all the difference. Let alone 20mg OTT (ie 40mg) that I gave to Mrs SHM - who will consequently never touch 2C-B again.

I'm guessing you both took too much.

Lovely mental image I have of BHM right now though. =D

I have no idea what the mg dose was tbh SHM, the guy I got it off was trusted by me not to murder me & he told me to snort it was far better than to eat it, now after several years I know that ROA comes on alot more quick & savage.

Yeah BHM was very upset, he still moans to this day about the time I gave him something that "felt like my nose was on fire" & was "the closest to being poisoned" he ever wants to get.
He looked like E.T. when they have him in the basket when the bikes fly, just a little bit of his head sticking out over the sheet, curled in a ball & every now a hurl of abuse directed at me for trying to kill him & moaning I had given him poison.

et_bike-e1347886515894.jpg

"Farma you fucking asshole, what the hell is this shit you given me, my nose feels like it's gonna break off & I feel really strange, this is some fucking deadly shit xxx sold you"

11 - 12 hours long is too much for me these days.
Last RC I did which had that time frame by 1am I was so glad to be coming down from it, maybe back in my early 20's I would have been all over it but these days it aint my cup of tea.