Bluelight

Thread: bk-2-cb [2-amino-1-(4-bromo-2,5-dimethoxyphenyl)ethan-1-one] Now available in the UK

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

The eagle has landed.

2. Collapse Details

2-amino-1-(4-bromo-2,5-dimethoxy-phenyl)ethanone

Pandoras box of bk-phenylethylamines opened indeed...

3. Collapse Details

This sounds really promising! I love 2-CB, it's absolutely lush and if it closely resembles the good stuff then Christmas has come early! Shame I have no funds to purchase just now. Knowing my luck when I do get some money together in the next week or so it'll be sold out.

4. Collapse Details

yeah this stuff is no joke.

did about 100mg last night and was very taken by surprise. I thought it had worn off a couple of hours after I snorted it, then suddenly started TRIPPING. Made for a good change of scenery.

5. Collapse Details

Inside your computer, stealing your bandwidth
    Got 250mg of this sitting at post depot. Won't be able to get it till Wednesday morning though because of work (which is when I plan to try it... Weds.) Not sure on dosage yet though or ROA.

6. Collapse Details

I snorted approx 100mg of it and was rather fucked up. It also burned like a fucker, I would drink it in orange juice.

7. Collapse Details

Sounds like the 6/7x weaker than 2C-B needs clarification from a larger test set.

8. Collapse Details

I've never tried 2CB itself, so can't compare. But 100mg (approx) was a pretty heavy dose (spread over a few hours). I was really surprised about how it crept up on me.

Interesting material anyway, I would like to sample the bk-2C-I as I remember 2CI as having a little more of a stimulant push. This feels much less aggressive, but very benign, and it is far nicer than 25I-NBOME.

9. Collapse Details

Perhaps that's where I'm going wrong then. I'm about to brutalise my nose with a little more. It really is unpleasant. I'm not sure it had really worn off fully this morning, so I'm not sure how taking more today will go. But I'm at a loose end and might aswell use the stuff up. Only aquired it because I was shocked to see it available, out of curiosity. Not something I would aquire again. But as I say, at a loose end on a free weekend so it's an interesting diversion.

edit> sledgy/dreamy sounds about right. Lends itself well to contemplation.

10. Collapse Details

so, trippier but less stimulating than 2cb?

11. Collapse Details

oral dose? IMed yet anyone?

12. Collapse Details

Jesus you have to do mental arithmetic on this stuff. t=210? What's wrong with 3h30m mela?

No sourcing btw.
    Last edited by knock; 15-10-2013 at 21:29.

13. Collapse Details

Well I have a bit of a cold but if that reason not to try it tomorrow. It's very minor. Planning on picking it up tomorrow morning from depot and dosing in morning if it lasts so long. I always try to IM stuff so I'm not sure where to start with this one. Maybe 25mg? Or I could be sensible and just eat 100mg.

14. Collapse Details

SWIM has tried this a couple of times before but he said on around the 3rd time round he decided to iv it and in his pan/spoon it turned from a white watery sludge to purple solution without any extra heat other than room temperature but then cooking it made it a strong purple coloured solution. Obviously a reaction took place and he says he cannot explain why it happened or identify the reagent present nor name what was synthesized as neither of us are chemists. Can anybody cast any light on this mystery? Apparantly what had been created was inactive... or so SWIM said... I told him that it probably wasn't a good idea to inject this compound anyway, as certain chemicals such as codeine can cause complications when administered in this way, plus im sure white powders/fine white/off white crystal should not magically change colour when in solution. Feedback please?

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Mela View Post
    And guessing the latter bit ain't for me (can't recall mentioning sources...)
    Not aimed at you in particular, just being proactive! Stitch in time saves nine etc.

16. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by knock View Post
    Not aimed at you in particular, just being proactive! Stitch in time saves nine etc.

I thought you were referring to the requests for bk 2ci and 2ct7 but i think they were requesting that these 2 be synthed lol

Or they were assuming they will be along with the rest of the 2c family.

17. Collapse Details

A request for synthesis is not sourcing Please synthesise 3-MeO-PCPy, synthesists

18. Collapse Details

can i just say im a bit worried people are already trying to iv this? im just saying perhaps people should be a little more cautious, there are only a handful of reports on this, mostly by the same people taking it in a short time, repeatedly, so tolerance might come into play...
    not faulting anyone just worried accidents might happen when people iv 12h+ lasting psychedelics...

19. Collapse Details

Grrr I am feeling more noticably ill today. Don't know if i can even be arsed to walk a mile round trip to the depot

20. Collapse Details

Heart
    Quote Originally Posted by Tangerine Dream View Post
    Grrr I am feeling more noticably ill today. Don't know if i can even be arsed to walk a mile round trip to the depot
    Get well soon tang

21. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by knock View Post
    Please synthesise 3-MeO-PCPy, synthesists
    3-MeO-PCPy was actually very nice! I found it to be very profound, moreso than 3-MeO-PCPr. Pondering time over major new discoveries!

22. Collapse Details

Pls excuse me for Offtopic'ing here, but what's the difference(s) between 3-MeO-PCPy/3-MeO-PCPr to regular 3-MeO-PCP or 3-MeO-PCE? I really could bite my ass, that i didn't grab those two when i had the chance to some time ago.

23. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by magicfunguy View Post
    SWIM has tried this a couple of times before but he said on around the 3rd time round he decided to iv it and in his pan/spoon it turned from a white watery sludge to purple solution without any extra heat other than room temperature but then cooking it made it a strong purple coloured solution. Obviously a reaction took place and he says he cannot explain why it happened or identify the reagent present nor name what was synthesized as neither of us are chemists. Can anybody cast any light on this mystery? Apparantly what had been created was inactive... or so SWIM said... I told him that it probably wasn't a good idea to inject this compound anyway, as certain chemicals such as codeine can cause complications when administered in this way, plus im sure white powders/fine white/off white crystal should not magically change colour when in solution. Feedback please?
    Someone i know had purple snot after snorting this chem! Freaked him out a bit at the time by all accounts..

24. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by THCified View Post
    Pls excuse me for Offtopic'ing here, but what's the difference(s) between 3-MeO-PCPy/3-MeO-PCPr to regular 3-MeO-PCP or 3-MeO-PCE?
    Never tried 3-MeO-PCE but there were subtle differences between 3-MeO-PCP/PCPy/PCPr. Mainly stuff like varying levels of contentment/inner peace & profound realisations through (dissociated) self analysis! They varied in the same kinda way batches of MDMA vary (if that makes sense!).... each offered different characteristics to the same overall experience.

25. Collapse Details

115mg down the hatch.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast