• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How did you get into the more "hardcore" drugs

agree after i got caught smoking weed my parents drug testing me in 10th grade i started to drink more and would use dxm and sudifed based pills. later on it was more or less bad crowd peir pressur when i used meth for the first time when i was 17 and after that i was out on bail for a charge that was later thrown out but for the 2 years i was on bail i used everything i could because i was sure i was going to prison for 8 years. i dont regret my choices i was young and loved all that hood bs i was wrapped up in. i got alot of my friends hooked up with various connects to where i wasnt payin for drugs ever, thats what i regret most of them were i prison or hooked a few years later if i hadnt introduced them to the game fast money and easy hoes they would have stayed good kids... i became the bad inflewence... god i cant spell with out spellchek crist

Opiates, I guess? Chronic Pain neck and back surgeries yea. Dependent not addicted. Brother is a heroin addict and I will never try it. He's just zeroed, it sucks.

My inability to deal with the trials of the human experience and my love for science and self healing led me to being my own pharmaceutical consultant. If telling my self im happy doesnt work maybe this will. Better to consult someone before deciding to start a treatment and being my first second and third opinion has led me through some radical medicine regiments.

Realizing that opiates aren't toxic and come from a god given plant. I then realized they actually make medical heroin and how heroin is safer on the body than alchohol, of course if you're not shooting cut H. I then learned it's near impossible to OD smoking H and I really liked opiates. I bought a G of H and chased it over some foil, at the time I had just turned 15. Currently almost 17 now and still take opiates when they're available, mainly methadone. I don't ever get addicted to opiates and space out dosages. my baseline tolerance is now about 10-15 mgs of Methadone.

Well it all started ona booze fueled night that led to lines of coke that's where it began my first upper then I tried other uppers like adderal and other stimulant pills until I tried methamphetamine the big bad upper then yeah tried h and crack said Yolo I suppose lmao but I definitely kept most recreational but had my times with some

Well, depression first of all is why I tried drugs, and I started off with not-too-easy on the liver drugs to start off with (DXM) and ever since it lost its glow, or rather, I took CCC's and the experience quickly went from getting lovey-dovey high to stupid,clumsy, and careless, I went to better and more issue specific drugs. I fell in love with the things that took my mind off of my failures and either dulled me to complacency or that gave me a sense of "Yeah, its all alright". I went to benzos for the former and went to opiates, stimulants, and gabapentoids for the latter.

Figures, I've tried all of these amazing drugs and never once weed. I'd say it's due to the fact that it's commonly drug-tested for and stays in the system for a long time, so I prefer to take non-tested-for drugs (Oh my sweet gabapentin) or drugs that clear quickly to avoid getting caught, if I were to ever get tested.

Boredom, depression, looking for an escape. Never made the move to street drugs, though. Idk if hardcore pharmaceuticals count.

How did I get into them? Thinking I had done too much LSD and needed some serious numbing.
How I got out of them? Realising I needed to do much more LSD! Unless you consider LSD a more hardcore drug?!

Idk if you'd really consider em hardcore but I started on OxyContin and speed (not at the same time). I was super depressed and wanted some relief so I asked my friend if he'd get me some weed if I gave him the cash (never used any drug besides alcohol before) and he told me not to be a pussy and handed me a handful of OxyContin 20mg and said no charge for friends (he'd get like 1,000+ at a time every couple weeks or so from his supplier at the time no idea how they got that amount but I sure as hell didn't ask questions). I figured go big or go home, popped two and fell in love with drugs almost as soon as it hit. Started trying others and don't think I've spent more than a a day or two a week sober ever since and have no interest of it whatsoever. His source for the Oxy has been long gone now which sucks but I now use other substances and switch when I feel like one is becoming a problem.

I started with weed like most others but I would like to add that marijuana was not a gateway drug, for me atleast. It was the stories that my mother told me when I was younger. She had hoped to keep me away from drugs with her story, but instead it had secretly intrigued me. She told me how she smoked pot and did other things and how it ultimately lead ger to iv coke. She said one day though she was driving down the highway and she saw a man driving beside her gesturing to smoke a joint so she pulled over and smoked with him then her shirt sleeve was pulled up because she had an itch and he noticed her track marks. She said he gave her this look like as if she was the scum of the earth or thats at least how it made her feel and she told me at that moment she realized that she was done and she feels to this day that he was like an angel sent to save her from the drugs she told me she probably wouldent have lived much longer if it wasent for him... Well her story stuck in my head for a long time and their was a lot of other pieces that got to me. I basically ended up going from a pot smoker that had tried shrooms once (i was always intrigued by psychedelics even b4 i smked weed) to a shooter over night. What had happened is one day my dealer said hey iv got some coke and i thought to myself hmmm im kinda curious about what its all about and was curious to find out how it caught my mom so hard in the 20 years b4 i was born and just ultimately curious about it so i said sure il give it a go bought half a gram and put it up my nose wen i got home well it was crap quality and did nothing. I was disappointed and wanted to give it another go then the next time i went to see him i said whats up with the coke and he said wont have it for a bit but i have these dilaudids. well i knew my mom didnt do thoes but i had heard from her some of her friends used to shoot them well i was like hell il give it a go and i was also under the impression that i could snort or swallow them at least thats what the dealer said. well long story short i bought 1 for 30 got home, researched it, found out it pretty much only works iv, was like damn i just spent 30 dollars on this and im going to get the most i can out of it and i bought a 10 pack of rigs from walmart for $1.25 and went home shot it up and was hooked from there on out... Now i shoot meth,molly,pills,and heroin od'd 3 times and im only 21 and been on the pill chase for 2 years:( and now have a felony on my record and spent 3 months in jail all because of drugs.. On the bright side though im doing better now then i ever have i hit rock bottom and now i think im ready to come back up:) thanks for reading and if you havent already heard this and if you have well hear it again and trust me when i say it!!! Been there done that stay away from needles and hardcore drugs its not worth it i promise ur better off without them. I lost my car, my education, my house, and damaged my family relationship from drugs totally not worth it..

Signed
Youngin

As one lad earlier said boredom, depression, outcast and a change in my own attitude to what people deem as hard drugs. Wanted to try em and enjoyed it a lot in the beginning. Began to wonder why I was'nt doing this for a long time. Smked a lot f weed and yes some hash when I could'nt get weed. Free will I like to think.

did so much heroin and crack that i ended up in hospital for 24 weeks.
rock on..?

When I was young like 8yrs old my parents would give my sister and me wine at dinner on special occassions. By 12 I was taking nips from my Dad's scotch. I was also getting drunk with a girlfriend here and there. So alcohol was my gateway drug. Next came beans then pot. At 16 I did a line of what could only have been heroin as I did a heavy nod. Then at 17 I did a "baby" line. At 18 I was offered a line of coke at a party and the same night a "friend" asked if I wanted to try shooting coke. OMG it rocked my world! Later crack was introduced into our lives (1986). I've tried lsd and shrooms, speed, nitros oxide, mdma (it was weak and only mildly hallucinogenic same with ecstacy), fentanyl, meth, and a vaiety of opiates and pams. But yeah it was booze that was my gateway. Funny thing is I don't really like the taste of alcohol but do like the effects sometimes.

Basically used to do extreme sports and it all started when I had a pretty bad injury, they gave me some morphine at the hospital and a tramadol script. At the time I was a pot smoker (not hardcore stoner though), had already tried LSD once and drank alcohol almost every weekend at parties. I was already pretty interested in drugs so I knew you could get high on tramadol, during this period I used tramadol on and off and became involved with the local psychedelic community.
I believe my mind was used to high amounts of dopamine and adrenaline from extreme sports so since I couldn't do them anymore I needed something to fill the void so I turned to partying, psychedelics and became a pothead.

Years later, influenced by my natural curiosity (and undiagnosed depression), I tried other drugs like benzos, stims (mainly amphetamines&meth) and opiates (oxy,opium,codeine,kratom,ect..) when they became available to me. I've always tried to be somewhat responsible with my drug use but my curiosity is still there, I continue to study them in a more profesionnal manner (chemistry and biochemistry is my domain).

When I was in the 8th grade, is when I started smoking weed.... I got caught&grounded&the following day, said "I wonder what else makes me feel like I'm stoned" and a low dose dxm trip happened.... Every day that week... Went to a party, smoked some bud, got offered free Adderall. Said Fuck it.... Years later, I was 17 and a Jr in high school....Heroin literally found its way to my door step. Hadda friend who was working at McDonald's find a bag in the parking lot and didn't know if it was heroin or hash. He brought it over Cuz I was really the only kid who knew anything related to psychoactives or their pharmacology.... Figured I might as well do it since I didn't have a plug for the shit and I loved painkillers....
Now it's been 7yrs since that day, I've experimented with over 60+diff. Substances and im Bangin heroin and meth. Shit ain't no joke.

You got of methadone man? I kicked it 7 times, fell back 7 times, fucking hard thing to kick, the hardest as far as I know

tbh, since i was young maybe only 10 i was always taken to AA meetings with my mom & it made me more aware of drugs along with giving me an unconscious idea that most people get sober and these people were fun, i felt these people understood me more and were more realistic. i didnt make the connection that….these people arent still using, and they got clean for a reason. i still wanted to avoid hard stuff but id been smoking bud since 13. when when i was 15 i was kicking it with this guy (22) & he brought out some blues n offered em but i said “i dont really mess with pills”. he took that as if id called him a druggie & a bad person or something, because he got mad and told me not to look at him & a bunch of shit. i was thinking its not really a big deal, id just rather not, but i said fine ill take a hit just to make him comfortable. it was coo but i really didnt feel much. then everytime we kicked it i smoked some, realized damn this feels pretty good… so i started buying my own eventually. only every now & then, if i was going out and wanted to have fun n get faded. then i started buying everyday, and after a month i found out about withdrawals. but i liked being high, so why go thru withdrawls right? now 3 years later i regret it. meth, that was also introduced to me by another 25 yr old. only used when i was with him, then stopped for a bit, but decided to buy some to help me thru classes a couple months later & got stuck in that loop for a bit too. but i quit once it started becoming a burden. blues i couldnt stop even when i thought i wanted to. xanax, now that i started slightly after the blues and i really don’t remember why lol. just remember there was a month where i was doing 3-5 hulks a day. they never became an issue for me to stop, i just wanted to keep using em. almost romanticized being a bar head addict smh. but any drug that started causing problems, except blues, i was able to quit. so if anyone reads this, even if u never had a problem before, i promise fentanyl will get u. dont even risk it.