• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

How are you in One Word vs. A Smile is a Curve That Sets Everything Straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Rabbit of Inle

Bluelight Crew
It's time again for a new thread. Here is the old thread.

Here are the rules:
Hey guys, I just want to remind every body about the rules which are enforced in TDS to prevent certain posts from triggering other users into relapse, unhealthy state of minds etc.
Basically, in social threads (such as 'how are you in one word', 'tds photo thread', 'tds social thread' etc), drug discussion of any kind is not permitted. This also includes triggering content or 'glorification' of drugs, photos related to drugs/use & descriptions of 'how high' (or low) you may be.
It is important we all stick by these simple instructions to further create a safe & enjoyable place for every person who visits these threads.
There are plenty of threads in & out of TDS available for open discussion about substances (such as the vent/rant thread).
Try take a moment to skim over the triggering post guidelines which have been set by members of TDS staff.

Triggering Post Guidelines for Social Threads - PLEASE-READ-BEFORE-POSTING

Thanks
!

{Motivated}

Stressing the fuck out, and I need sleep but I still have to make a meeting tomorrow.8(

sad :(
Not depressed though. I'm feeling sad for very good reasons.

^<3 <3 <3

If it's any consolation, you and kitties made me have a good and happy morning, n3o. Thank you. <3

^^ That is so lovely hun, and is a huge consolation! Thank you :)

Now: tired
G'night yall

No words to describe how I'm feeling, but if I had to put together one word it would be...

Fucking super bitchez!%)

stardust, trip and spork, I love you guys :)

Right now I am feeling peeved. My mum is such a control freak :\

Status
Not open for further replies.