• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

How are you in One Word vs. A Smile is a Curve That Sets Everything Straight

Status
Not open for further replies.
freakedout

There are apparently 2 neighborhood cats either fighting/in heat or both and they want to make it known right in my backyard 8( Not only do they sound creepy and human-like, but they sound awfully violent at times. Ugh. I love cats but they need to stahhhhp.

^^^ Meow?

My word- Bugged out, not ready for the talk with my S/O. Ughh someone just make me disappear for the night. I'm not ready to open up to him.:(

It sounded like one of them was saying "daddy"....seriously... Creepy!

And aww good luck <3

Hehe I swear Azrael says "Mama" sometimes when she meows at me. It's adorable! =D

My word currently is relaxing. It's been a busy day.

Happyyyyyyyy!

Cuz I am, and no ones going to shake me out of this state of mind!=D

^ I am too...things r great right now..I'm still not where I want to be but its happening slowly and I have a great man by my side..I think I'm fallin in love w him... :D

^ I am too...things r great right now..I'm still not where I want to be but its happening slowly and I have a great man by my side..I think I'm fallin in love w him... :D

Good for you<3

I'm kinda happy I'm hitting up philly with the family to see monster trucks....it's more for my son. I will be bored outta my mind.

mildly satisfied, both cars MOTd and a good few other house maintenance jobs completed.

Ahead of schedule was good but inevitably resulted in indulgence, you can't have it all

Okay.

...and it's great to be ok. Things could be better but just to be moving forward in life and feeling steady and purposeful is really great.

despite many things in my life...including having just spent entirely too much on a new jacket. (leather, fifties ladies style with hints of 70s punk to it. nice quality. TOO MUCH. but not as much as in a real leather shop). and other more personal, shitty things.
i am
-getting a smartphone for the first time ever in less than a week and i will then have gps get to stop spending money on being fucking lost in san francisco
-have a job i've never been late to even though it sucks getting there
-have pretty much figured out the train/subway system here (pretty much)
-make pretty good tips
-have a date that has made me smile involuntarily two days straight which is a rare fucking feeling at this point
-am seeing wavves soon
-am meeting james franco soon at a signing
-already have a psychiatrist out here

all in all, i'm pretty good for the time being.

Status
Not open for further replies.