• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

How are you in One Word vs. A Smile is a Curve That Sets Everything Straight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disappointed

I should be doing something productive with my life, lost interest in all things so I'm trying to work out a little here and there but my body feels like it's gonne fall apart

Disappointed

I should be doing something productive with my life, lost interest in all things so I'm trying to work out a little here and there but my body feels like it's gonne fall apart

Aw plmar <3 we all have disappointments and I have too with health etc but hey, hard work pays so keep it up hun ;)

Sleepy - didn't get enough sleep but I'm doing ok just gonna have to rest earlier tonight

Anxious...the guy I'm seeing told me today he loves me..he's said it before but not like this...were not even exclusive..I want to be and he does too vut I don't want t rush anything..he said it over text but I'm afraid of how to respond when he says in f2f..I'm not in love w him yet, buut I know I could and there is real potential here..or so I think..idk, very confusing.

Empty- I have everything that I could ever want in my life, but yet I'm so empty inside. I don't know how to fill this void.

Been doing great but the last few weeks have had one fk'd up thing after another go on. A real highlight of the past weeks was pissing out a 3/8 inch kidney stone and am still passing what feels like shards of glass. But there is nothing to do but deal with whatever and keep on going. But i am just so mad, seriously wicked mad like i've not been for a long time.
I'll go down to the beach in the a.m. and let it all out. Holding onto all that negativity isn't something i do to myself anymore.
-izzy

Scrumdiddlyumptious!!!

Izzy; sorry to hear about the pain ❤

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.