• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

TDS TDS Photo Thread vs. You're a Superstar!

I am bumping this thread into 2017. Here are the TDS rules:

No photos of drugs or drug use (including alcohol).

No triggering content.

No nudes.

Pet photos strongly encouraged!:D

The big dufus I got my user name from: HerbAvore aka Herby. RIP Burro Blanco.<3

Herbavore - your outdoor space is beautiful :)
^^
Indeed, lovely!

Here's my porch last summer...can't wait to get this moonflower going again!

moonflwr.jpg

My half-faded henna tat...a hassle to do one in this area, one handed

tat%202.jpg

Thanks for the garden compliments everyone--I do love to be outside and I like making little "rooms" around my garden. The stones for that patio were gathered for free when a house across the street from me sold and the new owners didn't like their color. My little boy (at the time) and I went back and forth with his wagon dragging about 5 of them at a time back to our house. What a win!:)

@Kaya--it is one of my life's frustrations that I have not yet EVER been successful at growing a moonflower plant from seed (and I've never seen them in starts). I have grown every other kind of morning glory but for some reason these never make it. Do you have a secret? maybe I should try a pot? And look at that healthy yummy basil!<3

What a win!:)

@Kaya--it is one of my life's frustrations that I have not yet EVER been successful at growing a moonflower plant from seed (and I've never seen them in starts). I have grown every other kind of morning glory but for some reason these never make it. Do you have a secret? maybe I should try a pot? And look at that healthy yummy basil!

All that stone for free? Hell yes, I would've done that too.

I start the moonflower seeds in a peat pot, put several seeds to one pot, and put them in full sun. It can help give the seeds a long soak first. The flowers smell soooo good and they grow like crazy. That is three plants going up the trellis. And yeah, that basil was kick ass in a salad..It was 'sweet basil'.

*Loving your chair with the umbrella...could kick back w/a j and a glass o' red wine in that thurr chair :)

Last edited:
jop1UH7.jpg
dk2r99c.jpg

Baron the destroyer of plants.. .......................................................................... Me protecting the Home-front along time ago in a galaxy far, far away

Last edited:
^Baron Von Destructkopf!<3This photo had me babbling baby talk at my computer screen which is impossible for me not to do when I see goldens (well any cat or dog TBH....OK, any animal at all to be completely honest.)=D

The second photo is adorable! I used to play cowboy and army with my little brother when I was a kid. Until he came along everything was dolls, dolls and more dolls. But I have to say, for a lifelong peace activist, I surely did love jumping out from behind trees and ambushing him. We always fought over the holster however--it was his and I didn't have one. My sister and I did get matching Zorro outfits with black capes, black stick horses and silver swords one Christmas. I still remember tearing around the yard cutting Z's in the air with our swords until one or both of us inevitably tripped on our stick horse and being Zorro lost its charm until the next time.

Possibly the last semi-happy picture I have of myself.
:(

http://imgur.com/cLolmbF

Good thing I read your edit because I was trying hard to find even the semi-happy in that one! I'm sorry that you are feeling such deep sadness. What I see in that photo is a handsome young man with a lot of pain and exhaustion in his eyes. Never forget that you have the power of change within you. There are circumstances we are born into and circumstances beyond our control throughout our lives but within our minds it's the wild wild west. Be brave and be a warrior for yourself. Re-parent yourself if the child in you did not get everything he needed to grow up strong and at ease. Befriend yourself--be the encouragement and acceptance that you crave from others. Most of all, never lose faith. PM me if you ever want an older person's take on things--I've set a lot of traps for myself in my life and gotten out of most of them so I can relate to your 'location'.;)

Herb- Love the garden you created! What a lovely space. You all look amazing!! Ive do enjoyed all your photos. Thankyou ❤️

lol. i had a feeling I was gonna screw up adding the pics - that's why I added the links too

When you add links using the [img][/img] (standard) or [imgr=value][/imgr] (image w/ resize, replace "value" with a number of pixels, like 600), make sure the link ends in something like .jpeg, .png or some other image file format the bb code will be able to recognize. URLs that don't specify the file format probably won't end up working properly (this is the layperson's explanation as I understand it at least).

:) Thanks Herbavore for your kind words.
I appreciate the support. I will PM you.

This little guy was taking a nap in the back of the harbor. Every time he would gently bump into a boat he would half wake up and spin himself back out to the middle and then float peacefully with his front paws folded on his chest and wiggling his little back flippers contentedly.

My name's Damien. Just a intro/something I've never done before. Found a pic of me at ~14 (on the right) and a current pic on the left. ~13 years between the two. Been an interesting ride for sure, decided to restart my life and say hello :)

pjimage1_zpsk28bdt81.jpg