• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

TDS TDS Photo Thread vs. You're a Superstar!

@endlessnameless you are an attractive guy, if I were single id most defiantly mingle ;)..

Very nice! Some of my best memories have been from Even Furthur. <3

Very nice! Some of my best memories have been from Even Furthur. <3

i didn't get to go the the 2001 one .. i believe that one was the last one kurt did... 2000 was the last one i went to .. some wicked storms that saturday night i do remember those... the lightning was awesome looking lol and i got to see daft punk at the one in 96 for like 10 minutes .. awesome times...

i didn't get to go the the 2001 one .. i believe that one was the last one kurt did... 2000 was the last one i went to .. some wicked storms that saturday night i do remember those... the lightning was awesome looking lol and i got to see daft punk at the one in 96 for like 10 minutes .. awesome times...

YES!! Mark EG spun an incredible set that night that went perfect with the storms. I remember hearing later on that there were tornadoes and shit in the area.

2001 had kind of a shady vibe to it. :\

yea that night we crashed out in my friends mini van cuz i said i didn't want to sleep in the tent.. had a bad vibe.. woke up and behold a big ass branch on the tent.. freaky.. there were tornadoes and shit in the area.... 2001 is the year the dude that was messed up jumped into a bonfire and got severally burned from what i heard .. basically after that there were not too many more drop bass parties...sad...

Last edited:
endlessnameless I remember you posting pics in here before and looking like a rockstar then :) You and the camera are clearly friends :D

My little bro had a huge brain tumour removed last week and was self-conscious about his shaved patch, so as a surprise to lift his spirits I joined him :) He was fuckin' stoked <3
shavey.png

(you can't really see in that pic how far his shaved patch goes back cos he can't really move his head much yet and he was tired from the meds, but it goes all the way back)

I am actually loving it to bits and pieces :)
shavey2.png

^^ That's so fuckin' awesome n3o!!! Super sweet. :)

You totally rock the look too!!

N3o that's got to be one of the sweetest things a person can do for the sake of their loved ones emotions.
Honestly, reading that put a huge smile on my face :)
You rock lady.
All the best for your bro <3

Your brother is a lucky guy to have you as a sister, Miss n3o. I must say that I love the new look on you too, dear! :) <3

Thanks lovely! I am lucky to have HIM as a brother, he has been such an inspiration in his recovery. Such a champion <3