• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

TDS TDS Photo Thread vs. You're a Superstar!

Yes I was referring to your pics. :)

Personally, I find it really difficult to determine what attributes of a child look like which parent when trying to compare..
Blue eyes are awesome though :D

hell yeah i cant either. my fiance will always be like "oh he looks just like his dad" or whatever when talking about someone and im just like "i dont know what the hell your talking about, i dont see it" unless its obvious, then i can tell haha

Porche 918, 500+ foot pounds of torque at only 800rpms! That's insane had to share it:)

sREqgef.jpg

Officially obsessed with your hair !

1972439_10152695452721982_1127454912_n.jpg

1625532_221725304688668_1049517626_n.jpg

Been doing a lot of art projects lately.
Starting to get heaps well known for my creations <3

My scoot in the morning sunshine, minus side panels as I'm just cleanig the engine

doKODD2.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, Trip! :)

@Allein--I love your scooter! I especially love the red star.;)

^^ Nice

Whilst I'm into my classic scooters the new autos are great transport, I had a Suzuki Burgman ( Skyline in the US) 400 for commuting, it was the best communter I even had, better than any of the sports bikes I've owned, so comfortable and easily quick enough. Unfortunately I crashed it and smashed myself to bits:)

The Lambretta isnt standard, 200cc engine, ported 30mm dellorto carb and expansion chamber exhaust, It could pull bigger gearing but I like the acceleration, 70 MPH on that is as scary as 170 on my old ZZR.

Any pics of u? :D

I did even post the scoot with all the panels on,....maybe I'll hav a think about it:D

^lol you can post and then remove it after a few days or so kind of like do a limited time viewing :D. I am persistent eh =D

If the weather is good tomorrow Ill get someone to snap me on my scoot, just for you as I truly shudder at pics of myself.

Saw this cloud while driving down the road. I had to stop and take a pic of it cuz it looked cool and like a mushroom cloud

Unfortunately I crashed it and smashed myself to bits:)

I wanna get me a bike but that's what scares me. Motorists don't respect anyone on any type of two-wheel vehicle. My buddy got in a wreck on his bike(ninja 600) in October of last year. Teenage girl was texting and driving and pulled out in front of him. He should be dead right now. He was in a coma for 2 weeks and them put into a medically induced coma for a month. He's doin pretty good though now.

Last edited:
Oxy that's really DREADFUL! About your buddy I mean.

And wow look at that cloud! S***!!!!

Last edited:
Oxy that's really DREADFUL! About your buddy I mean.

And wow look at that cloud! S***!!!!

Yeah, he had swelling in his brain and that's why he was put into a coma but he's doing really good other than minor memory problems. And yeah that's shits crazy lookin haha

Wow oxy that's amazing!! Where was that taken?

Thanks I snapped it about 20 minutes away from my house, in Asheville NC