• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Story of Canada's biggest PCP bust

The choice where some mean dirty vicious bastard right enough. I am pretty sure they are all gone now as the big red machine took over Ontario but i still hear old timers talk about just how fucked up they where. They had a rep for using as much of the stuff as they sold so they where a tad volatile to say the least 8) . It doesn't surprise me that this was the largest PCP bust in North America because back in the day Atlantic Canada was full of PCP. It was only back in the 90's when PCP was not that hard to get here in the form of "mescaline" which was really dust or on weed which is the way i had it.

The choice where some mean dirty vicious bastard right enough. I am pretty sure they are all gone now as the big red machine took over Ontario but i still hear old timers talk about just how fucked up they where. They had a rep for using as much of the stuff as they sold so they where a tad volatile to say the least 8) . It doesn't surprise me that this was the largest PCP bust in North America because back in the day Atlantic Canada was full of PCP. It was only back in the 90's when PCP was not that hard to get here in the form of "mescaline" which was really dust or on weed which is the way i had it.

First time I was handed a joint...circa 99 by my best friend who was starting to be the druggiest of them all was full of really almost uncut "pure" (20% putty/ 1g for 15g of mess stuff) while walking to high school. I felt like I was floating and shit and not all that high or I just couldn't recognize it yet, like most people who start smoking weed. I was so fucking high though once I made it to school, ya know that fuzzy feeling in your forehead...if you remember how pcp was like.

I still don't know why some people react so weirdly to that stuff. I'm kinda sad that the Hell's lost so much of their power in Qc...yeah their weed sucked ass but they provided everything else of interest, mainly microdots, pcp and 2c-b (Nexus) made it for easy good times with little repercussions.

Also never had any idea these Satan's Choices existed...they were swallowed by the Hell's in 2001 according to this....2001 is the year of their downfall here with Operation Corbeille and Operation Cisaille. No longer would the Hell's deal with weed, it was getting way too complicated when anybody could grow theirs and I'm pretty sure all they deal with now is cocaine.

Last edited:
First time I was handed a joint...circa 99 by my best friend who was starting to be the druggiest of them all was full of really almost uncut "pure" (20% putty/ 1g for 15g of mess stuff) while walking to high school. I felt like I was floating and shit and not all that high or I just couldn't recognize it yet, like most people who start smoking weed. I was so fucking high though once I made it to school, ya know that fuzzy feeling in your forehead...if you remember how pcp was like.

I still don't know why some people react so weirdly to that stuff. I'm kinda sad that the Hell's lost so much of their power in Qc...yeah their weed sucked ass but they provided everything else of interest, mainly microdots, pcp and 2c-b (Nexus) made it for easy good times with little repercussions.

Also never had any idea these Satan's Choices existed...they were swallowed by the Hell's in 2001 according to this....2001 is the year of their downfall here with Operation Corbeille and Operation Cisaille. No longer would the Hell's deal with weed, it was getting way too complicated when anybody could grow theirs and I'm pretty sure all they deal with now is cocaine.

Yeah i only smoked it once in a dime joint. A few of the b'ys had a few puffs and got high as fuck and i smoked the rest of the half gram joint myself. At first i just started to feel really spaced out and my vision got weird. The street lights all had a weird halo around them and my body felt like it was 500lbs. After 5 minutes had passed i knew i was going to be in for it because i was having those dissociative type hallucinations like crazy and within about a half hour i couldn't move. 2 guys had to hold me up so i could take a piss ffs. I don't know where PCP get's it reputation for making people psychotically violent because i wouldn't have been able to beat up a 5 year old girl on the stuff. It lasted well into the next morning. I would love to try it again but this time id like to maybe snort it as the dose seems like it would be easier to control that way. I knew a guy who shot a load of PCP once (he was a biker go figure :\ ) and ended up paralyzed unable to move on the floor. Id maybe try that in small doses lol

Back in the 90's Newfoundland was famous for the incredibly strong and cheap LSD that was all over the place here. I'm sure the HA brought in some of it but i don't think it was all imported as there was just too much of it. Everything from alien acid to California sunshine to microdots where available in massive quantities. Now i would be hard pressed to find even a weak hit of LSD. There also used to be speed available here as well in small amounts. It wasn't meth going by the effects that people got from it and how long it lasted. I never tried it but i am guessing it was probably amphetamine sulfate or something of that nature. I guess those chemistry students had to pay off their student loans somehow =D

>time id like to maybe snort it as the dose seems like it would be easier to control that way

Indeed, even when we would be in possession of pure we'd make mess with it, using lactose. Unlike the real cuntheads who would crush random antidepressants and tylenol in them when lacking cut. This is where most of it got it's bad reputation here. MESS IS CUT WITH BROKEN NEON LIGHT TUBES.....yes..sure...although I heard this happened with cocaine eons ago (a decade +-3 years kinda seems like it now).

Just snorting little bumps of .5g of mess we'd make here and there was the best way to do it. Maybe eating a matchhead of "pure"...but that lasted way too fucking long whenever i did it, lol. Yeah I don't see where the violence could come from, other than badly made ghetto american pcp smoked "pure" in that liquid those "sherms" are sold with...ugh...one could inhale like 300mg of pcp at once with such if it's well synth'd...if badly synth'd, it would contain pcc, like i bet most american ghetto "wet" is.

Man, I wish we were suddenly 10 years younger now. Although last time I got some pcp was around 2008, it was when most of my friends were "clean" (they snort methbombs all the time and don't even smoke weed anymore yet call themselves clean...lel.), so I was doing it alone and being contemplative in my bed room, those were kinda bad times, struggling to finish this one math class I failed maybe 3 times before getting it right and getting my degree.

Back in the 90's Newfoundland was famous for the incredibly strong and cheap LSD that was all over the place here. I'm sure the HA brought in some of it but i don't think it was all imported as there was just too much of it. Everything from alien acid to California sunshine to microdots where available in massive quantities. Now i would be hard pressed to find even a weak hit of LSD. =D

Look at the acid in canada thread, the last ones i commented on I was moving (hey, it doesn't matter after it was this long to admit =D) from 2002 to 2008. 2008 is pretty much when I retired from the psychonaut lifestyle but I can get sheets like the ones I mentioned still (one day I'll get a sheet and keep it to myself as a reserve when the time comes) and they are gooood. Somehow I think Nick Sand has taught people how to make it all the way in BC, which is where I was told it was coming from by that jew (literally) who could get me the sheets anytime I wanted, wasn't cheap, but cheaper than 100 typical meth pills (the good ones go for more than most would think here in speed-in-a-pill land).

Last edited:
I am trying to find the story on this. The video is unavailable to me on here and have been unable to find it anywhere else. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

check the first post, i relinked the video

err not the original, but a clip about the story, seems like it was part of a series ...

"Devil You Don't Know". Outlaw Bikers. History Channel.

Last edited: