• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Liquid Morphine Questions

DetroitDope12345

Bluelighter
I have the opportunity to purchase a 500ml bottle of liquid morphine. It is blue in color and is made for oral consumption. A few questions.
I enjoy the use of heroin. Is this similar to the high one would get from that?
Is it worth purchasing compared to just buying heroin?
What dosage should I take if I were to get it?
Could I IV it even tho it is made for oral consumption? If so, how would I prepare it aside from the normal method used for IV'ing heroin?
What would the value, in your opinion, be of a 500ml bottle?
Thats all I can think of right now. Thanks everyone.

You'll definitly like the morphine if you like heroin, practicly the same effects.
after years of doing dope, I have come to appreachiate pharmys more than street drugs because of the security of knowing what you are getting,(that is if you get what you think you are getting).
It is hard to say what would give you a good buz. My wife eats an OC 20 and passes out, I eat an OC 160 and don't even catch a buzz.
Start out small and work your way up, If you have a low tolerance, enjoy it well it lasts.
And dude if you have enough to get a buzz from oral doses don't even bother to IV it, you'll understand when your are little more experenced.

I'd assume its a cough syrup, something you dont wanna try to inject.. 500 ml means nothing, you gotta know the does prob per 5 ml.. ive never done oral morphine so i wouldnt know, but 10 mg im is analgesic, they say 90% is metabolised, so IF IM RIGHT 100 mg would be a good dose.. again dont go taking that cuz i told you..

dopesickman, what country are you in?
Oxycontin is not sold as 160mg anymore, and I wasn't aware that it was sold in other countries anyway.
Morphine does not give anywhere near as good a euphoria as quality heroin does. Also it has the tendancy to make people much sicker, even those who don't normally get sick from opiates. Morphine is a decent opiate, but by far nowhere near as good as the more recreational ones.

I don't have to have a pill containing 160mg of oxy to take it, I could just simply take two 80's or four 40's. No they don't make 160's any more but when they did I would have to blow a whole one to get a buzz. But the cost too much even to pay for security of knowing what I am getting.
And yes morphine is practly the same thing as heroin. I have been doing opiates for many many years and when it comes down to it if I was blind folded and IV'd with an opiate I would have no idea which one. The only difference between most opiates are placeblo. the half life in some are different but that is about it.
A JAM IS A JAM IS A JAM! bottom line!!

Hey bro i can help you out with your liquid morphine please email me at [email protected] as i dont like discusiing drugs over the boards. I know alot about this take care bro

Originally posted by dopesickman:
They even all bind to the same receptors in the brain!
If you think that all opiates are pretty much the same, you are either lying about your opiate experience or talking out of your ass.
I can not even begin to describe the differences that varying opiates can produce, but to name a few:
Heroin is usually described as the most euphoric. Inducing the greatest pleasure without making a user too incredibly sleepy. (doses will change this) In contrast:
Morphine is a much more sedative opiate. Anyone who has used it in high doses (comparable to recreational heroin doses) can tell you that it is hard to stay awake and the euphoria just isn't the same. Most people complain that the itch is worse too.
I mean think of hydrocodone and heroin, it would be impossible to get the same effects from the two, even if they do bind to opiate receptors in the brain.
Varying opiates can change as drastically as different classes of marijuana, and any experienced user will tell you the same.

Originally posted by stardreamer:

If you think that all opiates are pretty much the same, you are either lying about your opiate experience or talking out of your ass.
I can not even begin to go over ALL the differences that varying opiates can produce, but to name a few:
Heroin is usually described as the most euphoric. Inducing the greatest pleasure without making a user too incredibly sleepy. (doses will change this) In contrast:
Morphine is a much more sedative opiate. Anyone who has used it in high doses (comparable to recreational heroin doses) can tell you that it is hard to stay awake and the euphoria just isn't the same. Most people complain that the itch is worse too.
I mean think of hydrocodone and heroin, it would be impossible to get the same effects from the two, even if they do bind to opiate receptors in the brain.
Varying opiates can change as drastically as different classes of marijuana, and any experienced user will tell you the same.

You'd save money buying poppy pods and making tea with em if you want oral morphine. Personally, I think its a waste of money and would rather get Oxy, or ever hydrocodone.

Originally posted by dopesickman:
They even all bind to the same receptors in the brain!
I do not find the rush from morphine to be as acute as that from heroin- it is well known that heroin crosses the blood brain barrier much quicker than morphine. Of course, once there, it is converted to morphine so the long term effects are identical. Though, I am pretty confident that I could tell the difference between injecting morphine, heroin, and dilaudid. Each have their own charecteristic rushes etc.
Also, it sounds like you are talking about sublingual morphine. IF so, do NOT swallow the liquid, you hold it under your tongue for as long as possible to get the desired effect. I do not know if you can safely prep this for IV, but I've had good results with using a larger than standard dose as directed (before I had any tolerance, not sure post tolerance). Try it out. I got some pretty good buzzes off this with standard method of delivery.
NOt sure about cost either- this was under insurance...
doc
doc
[ 16 September 2002: Message edited by: Dr.groveller ]

My only experience with liquid morphine was when a friend grabbed some after his aunt passed and before hospice came to flush all the narcotics down the toilet. She had cancer and could not really swallow and they gave her this stuff. It was a number of years ago and my tollerance was much lower then, but I had about 1/2 an eye dropper and was stuck on the couch for a few hours. You def want to make sure if it is the kind you inject or the knind for oral admin.

Who ever said they use morphine in cough syrup, you are wrong......
I had a bottle of ethex 20mg/ml morphine, and I believe it was somehow prepared for increased oral bioavailability. I usually took it sublingualy, and it seemed pretty potent. I think morphine crosses my BBB with great ease. It may be possible to filter out some of the additives with cold water, but becarefull.........
Also, whoever said hydrocodone is better than morphine.......you are even more wrong. Morphine is a great drug.

Morphine is absorbed 30% following oral administration. Adults over 50kgs take 30mgs, especially if you've never done it before. Always start out low & build ur way up. Remember that Morphine is a respiratory depressant & if you take too much you will STOP breathing & die. So be careful :)

Originally posted by negrogesic:

Also, whoever said hydrocodone is better than morphine.......you are even more wrong. Morphine is a great drug.

Well, I agree morphine is better if IVed, but I think oral morphine sucks. I would rather take hydro orally then morphine, though I would rather take IV morphine then any other opiate that I have tried.

I don't know all the tecnical scienctific stuff, but I have been using opiates since before most of you were born. All strong opiates like morphine and heroin(except for fentinal) give you the same fucken high. the week sinthethic ones like hydrocondone i am not sure about because I have never had it pure, only with tylonol which makes me sick if I eat more than 12 or so vikes.
I don't want to offend anyone because most of you are probally smarter than me and know more facts and sciencetific stuff, but what I wrote above is my opion and I am sticking to it because I have no reason to lie. sorry If I sounded mean I just am trying to spread my little knowledge but feel free to disagree.
I'm gonna go do some benzos and go to sleep, peace out.

Thanks for all the info guys. I am going to buy it and start slow. I just polished off a 1/2 gram of very potent heroin over a span of 48 hours. I'm sure my tolerance will be up there, but its better safe than sorry(dead). I'll post my findings on dosage and the high. I'll also let you know the exact specifications of the stuff when I get it.