• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

anyone familiar with the detox " sonne's #7"

Status
Not open for further replies.

kristofire

Bluelighter
i have many friends who swear by this stuff. a few of them are in the medical field to. its an internal detox. it absorbs all the toxins in your body. i have had friends who have beat many drug tests with this stuff. anyone else use it? any health food store carries it. its about 23$ for a 32oz bottle.

Originally posted by kristofire:
i have many friends who swear by this stuff. a few of them are in the medical field to. its an internal detox. it absorbs all the toxins in your body. i have had friends who have beat many drug tests with this stuff. anyone else use it? any health food store carries it. its about 23$ for a 32oz bottle.
Why don't you list the "ingredients" for those of use not familiar with the product to get a better idea what is going on.
There are really two possibilities
1) The product contains something that will screw up the drug test. These are fairly common. The problem is, the testing companies buy all the same products drug users do to determine whether their tests will be affected by these products. If so, the drug companies will start testing for the active ingredient in said product and will then report positive any test containing a masking agent.
2) the poduct cotains a diuretic. "Internal detoxifier" bah! If your friends in the medical field really buy into this shit- I'd go somewhere else to find advice... Most over the counter "detox" solutions are just a diuretic. It makes you piss. Much like drinking water heavily makes you piss. You (the buyer of said products) are paying out the nose for something you can get for relatively free from your faucet, or if you really want to go full bore, drink cranberry juice.
Do these "friends in the medical field" also buy crystals for their healing power?
doc

ok dr. grove. i'll list the ingredients in SONNE'S #7. the active ingredient is collodial bentonite conatining the active constituent montmorillinite super refined with demineralized water as vehicle. since bentonite, the main ingredient in in #7 with its active constituent montmorillinite, has such strong adsorptive powers, its consumption could render unavailable some of the necessary nutrients, as certain, vitamins, by adsorbing them from the alimentary canal.
however, independent experiments purposely designed to find out how much this adsorption would adversely affect the growth and health of experimental animals indicated no ill effects when the intake of bentonite was 25% of the total diet, but did adversely affect the health when the intake of bentonite was increased to 50% of the total diet.( from annals of the n.y. academy of science VOL. 57 page 678 may 10 1954).
since our product is mostly water with only a small portion of bentonite, to reach this state of toxicity it would mean projecting the results of this experiment so that a person would have to consume each day a supply designed for 1,032 days. in other words, mathematically for the bentonite in our product to reach a toxic level of 50% of the diet, it would be necessary to consume a 3 year supply each day over an extended period.
thats coming off the label on my bottle. it also says on the cover of the box " an adsorbent aid in DETOXIFICATION and INTESTINAL PURIFICATION via ALIMENTARY CANAL. its action being physical rather than chemical. alot of men and women i know swear by this stuff. they say they have passed many drug tests with it.

Originally posted by Dr.groveller:

Why don't you list the "ingredients" for those of use not familiar with the product to get a better idea what is going on.
There are really two possibilities
1) The product contains something that will screw up the drug test. These are fairly common. The problem is, the testing companies buy all the
same products drug users do to determine whether their tests will be affected by these products. If so, the drug companies will start testing for the active ingredient in said product and will then report positive any test containing a masking agent.
2) the poduct cotains a diuretic. "Internal detoxifier" bah! If your friends in the medical field really buy into this shit- I'd go somewhere else to find advice... Most over the counter "detox" solutions are just a diuretic. It makes you piss. Much like drinking water heavily makes you piss. You (the buyer of said products) are paying out the nose for something you can get for relatively free from your faucet, or if you really want to go full bore, drink cranberry juice.
Do these "friends in the medical field" also buy crystals for their healing power?
doc

ok whatever pal. you have a real problem.

adsorbent aid in DETOXIFICATION and INTESTINAL PURIFICATION via ALIMENTARY CANAL.
are they testing your shit? because that's what comes out of the alimentary canal.

ok whatever pal. you have a real problem.

Real fucking useful there buddy. I'm trying to save your stupid ass some money, or worse, a dirty test because you've used a known adulterant. Sorry for that. I'll keep my mouth shut and laugh when you post crying about losing your fucking take-homes.
doc

I've used similar products, and failed drug tests.
I know you think this product is unique, but its not.
This forum should not be used to discuss certain brand names of products you think are of interest, especially if it applies to so few.

by the way its only 14 bucks a bottle. it didnt break me. i wont buy it anymore though. thanx to most of you.

I just snorted a chill pill.
The drink probably didnt work because I drank it only 6 hours before the test, and because I smoke marijuana on a daily basis. I've passed other tests by drinking obscene amounts of water.

Ok, we have 2 other detox drink threads, I left one open, but since this seems to have gone to flames, it will go the way of the other...

Status
Not open for further replies.