• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

how can I get an adderall prescription?

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokeblunts420

Bluelighter
I was just wondering, a lot of my friends have prescriptions to adderall simply because they have ADD or ADHD. Is it possible for me to take a test w/ a doctor for ADD or ADHD and fake it so it looks like I need adderall???

No you have to suck physician cock to get adderall.
Clearly it is impossible to 'fake' your way into adderal b/c all the people prescribed it so clearly need it for real disorders and would never abuse it.

Blunts, do a search in the other drug archive on scripting stims, you should find plenty of info. Plus, you will probably have better chance seeing a psychiatrist than a physician.

No you have to suck physician cock to get adderall. Clearly it is impossible to 'fake' your way into adderal b/c all the people prescribed it so clearly need it for real disorders and would never abuse it.
I found this kind of funny, you think that everyone that takes adderall would not think to abuse it or sell it? I have about 3 friends that I buy it from now, most of them honestly do not need it. Maybe they did when they were younger but a friend of mine had about 4 pill bottles filled to the top and had been throwing them away before that. Don't get me wrong, there are tons of people that actually need this and would never think to abuse it.
Don't be so nieve.
Also I think it would be hard to get a perscription now, it seems like most people I know get them when they are younger, how old are you? It's still worth a shot though...

I believe Quale was being sarcastic about it because every one is diagnosed with ADHd, you need to keep up on your South Park watching.

well i don't know, sarcasm doesn't really strike me that well if im on a message board... maybe your right and it is too obvious. Why must you end your post with an insult?
But on a more on topic note, it is a bit rediculous the amount of people that are prescribed adderol. I would say that about half of the adderol users i know do not need it, or abuse/sell it.
Also if a lot of your friends use it maybe you should just buy it for super cheap directly from them?

Schedule 2 drugs are very restricted unless they make people alot of money and make us "crazy" children calm the fuck down.

These ADD/ADHD meds are not even treated like other C-II drugs, especially narcotics ..
How do you get a script? Just claim you have ADHD.. if you're about 17 or older you can always say you were on Adderall/Ritalin/Dexedrine/etc.. since you were like 13 and that it really helped you.. claim that you had stopped taking it but think you could greatly benifit from going back on it.. when your doctor asks for records just stall and say you will get them... stp1993 wrote a guide to faking it that was posted (search the archive) and will also be apart of T-2 (I'm not even going to name it to avoid the emails asking for it!)

Is there an FAQ on ADD scams/scripts, there needs to be one to avoid these repetitive posts

Status
Not open for further replies.