• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Random WHAT are you thankful for?

My friends - for not strangling me when I got stuck in the repetitive loop ;)

basically that ;)

those random people who pop in and out of my life for some unknown (but soon to be learned) reason.

<3 nephil.

+drums
+my band
+jazz
+my supportive family
+my supportive friends

I've recently made a big decision in my life, and much to my surprise, just about everyone has been extremely excited for me and encouraging. I'm soooo thankful for the encouragement. :)

what am I thankful for, I'm thankful for finally finding that how things are and how things feel are seperate...

life has become almost not just what I have but what I make of that.

my friends - without them i doubt i'd be here

music

life in general. happy things and sad things. big things and small things. real things and the important things which aren't even things :)

alasdair

For my son to be :)
3 months to go and I will be a mommy.

Most of all I am thankful that when it seems nothing can go right, I remember this child inside me and he makes things ok :)

~LP

House of Mones

That I'm a part of the House of Mones... Mones as in Hormones with an enfaces on the Whore and not the Mone.

For My unborn son - 4 more months :)
For The love my fiancee and I share
For My family that's always there when I need them
For My friends who always seem to know the right thing to say
And For the roof over my head, the clothes on my back, and the food that I eat,
B/c that means I'm not naked and hungry living on the streets.

~Zofran (although it rarely works for me)....Morning sickness sucks
~The people in my life, that seem to pop up when I really need them
~GREAT FRIENDS

And most importantly to me:
~My little boy in my belly, and his daddy
~It is VERY important to me that his daddy makes it home to us safely!
~I am very thankful that even though he can't be here with me right now, he isn't in Iraq anymore!

Last edited:
to be able to sit on this computer, listing to music i love, stuffing my face with good food. be able bodied and mentally healthy. i live in sydney and have cool friends and a pretty good job. im healthy and pretty happy. to be able to go out 2nite, spend alot of money, get really drunk and have a good 'ol time. anything else and ide be greedy

i am thankful for all of the many things not everybody else in this world has

- a warm shower everyday
- 3 meals a day
- a wonderful loving family that has supported me
- the best friends anyone can ask for that even think about me even when i'm all the way across the country
- a warm roof over my head
- a nice bed to sleep in
- a car to drive around
- being able to do the things i love in life.
- knowing that i'll be able to do whatever i want in the future because i have been fortunate in all the previous things

that although i may find that alot of people i thought were friends may not be, sometimes someone can come out of the blue who truly appreciates me...i am thankful for real friends.