• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Random WHAT are you thankful for?

I am thankful for many things in my life :)
* The little miracle growing inside me
* The fact that I will be someones Mommy in about 6 months :)
* Family
* Friends
* Every good, and bad lesson I have learned this year which has brought me to realizing TONS of new things about myself
* Snow (even though im freezing my ass off in NY snow is still a beautiful act of nature)
* BL - for being a safe haven to express myself and make new friends
* Music for taking my mind so many beautiful places
* and Flav-or-ice popsicles for getting me through all these silly cravings ;)
~LP

-for the little Afghan restaurant in the food court on Mira Mesa and those little potato things they have
-for the corner on Zjabo's couch and the blankets so I can get warm and cozy and watch the big TV
-for Chinese buffet with Stase on a Thursday afternoon
-for the Route 66 motel and fish burritos at Roberito's in Barstow
-for finally finding a good job in the shittiest market I've ever seen
-for the San Diego Weekly Reader and the plethora of cool, free stuff to do on the weekends
-for Fort Jen, the balcony that has seen many sunrises and packs of cigarettes between friends
-for hat day, when none of us really feel like fixing our hair (usually following one of those sunrises at Fort Jen ;) )
-for sunrises from one of the top floors at the MGM Grand in Vegas
-for the Mojave Desert and joshua trees
-for waking up in southern California day after day
-for my life, which is turning out to be pretty fucking cool all-around

thankful for not knowing what is coming up and learning as much as i can from what i have been through or am going through at the moment.
peace

--I am thankful for having a roomate/great friend that is just like me! (you know I love ya frosty!)
--I am thankful for Pepsi
- I am thankful for Yuengling Lager
-- I am thankful for a nice bottle of red wine after a hard days work even if it only lasts for a half hour!
- I am thankful for Gondas Elbow Room/Beer Boys and every little bar in Wilkes Barre where the beers are cheap and the fun times are priceless
-- I am thankful for Sheetz when I am drunk! those hot sammiches are sooooooooo good!
-- I am thankful for having a steady job which pays well for this area!
-- I am even more thankful that I can transfer to a California location once we move!!
-- Finally I am thankful that I live in a world where I can just be myself... So what if I am a drunk tehehehehe!!

Im thankful for...
-The life i have made.
-The ones i love mainly Jerry.
-My cat.
-Vision (seeing how its fading quickly)
-My soul.
-Everything i have or i give to others.
-Thankful to be alive and experiencing life.
-My legs...with out them i couldnt accomplish half of the things i do now and that includes one of the things i love most in this world...the art of dance.
-My family...you cant choose them and i know this but under neath it all i still love them.
-My friends.
-Life itself.
Thers isnt one thing im not greatful for even if its negative...i take them both and it adds out even and im content with that.

I'm thankful for my friends and loved ones
And New Bluelight...

Kim English pretty well sums up what I'm thankful for.
Everyday
When I look around I cannot take for granted
Things given to me the favor I've been handed
All the miracles and wonders I have witnessed
I do not guess - I know that I am truly blessed
I must keep the faith, no matter what I'm seeing
'Cuz that's the key unlocking or receiving
The impossible taking place in my life
The greatest steps ascending through those higher heights
I got my health, I got my strength, I'm in my right mind
I still have breath so I got hope that love is on my side
And where I go I know I need not look behind me
He keeps me safe and this is something he does everyday

Wow.. there are so many things. Every day, I try to think of at least 5 things that I am grateful for, no matter how small, even if it is just breathing. Here's some stuff that I'm thankful for ALL the time:
-My close friends - there is always someone who I can talk to when I need to talk.
-My sense of hearing, as I think I would go insane if I couldn't listen to music.
-My father who does so much for me without my ever having to ask.
-Nature - it never ceases to make me realize just how infinitesimal my problems are.
-My healthy body and all of the amazing things that it allows me to do.
-Good sex, damnit! And a nice nap afterwards. ;)
-Sudden positive realizations and epiphanies.
-That I am lucky enough to go to college and have a job and have a roof over my head and always have enough to eat.
-Bluelight!!
Ok, this is getting long, but just to throw in a few more - clean sheets, the unconditional love of my pets, and great hugs.

I'm thankful that I stumbled into this thread and read that Tool quote ^. It made me less heavy hearted.
I'm thankful that even in my darkest moments somehow, something brings me up enough to realize that things really are okay.
I'm thankful that I am still alive and also thankful that one day I might be able to leave this place in peace.

i am thankful for:
-my life
-the people that i love (family & friends)
-the fact that im still here
-health
-everything that the world has given me
-the person that has brought me happiness and a smile through thick and thin..
-my parents
-LOVE

Last edited:
- Music.
- My close friends.
- My family for putting up with my constant bullshit.
- MDMA.
- My girlfriend.
- My body.
- Music again.
- And music!

A little story behind this person I am so thankful for right now. I'm sitting here really depressed while recieving a new track via AIM from a friend. I suddenly start pouring out my heart to my poor unexpecting friend. Who says he doesn't really know how to help, but to listen to the file he was sending me and he thought it would make things seem a little better because he knows music is my only escape.
So I open the track and Im listening and the vocals just bring tears to my eyes, good tears. Tears because I realized there is someone out there who can still make me smile and make things seem better for awhile.
So for Marc I am so thankful for tonight. With one track and a few words he made my life seem a little easier for awhile. Thank you so much Marc, Luv Ya!!!
BTW...the track was "Be There 4 U" ~ ILL SKILLZ
~LP
[ 15 March 2003: Message edited by: *LittlePrincess* ]

my family, my friends, music and the ability to see people for what they really are. the rest is just details....:) (this is butters for president btw)