• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

The Suicide Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like combining some benzos, alcohol, opiates, and stimulants. but I'm not sure yet. Not sure about anything :?

God forgive me for I have Sinned.

Are you okay buddy? <3 PM me if you need someone to talk to.

I feel like combining some benzos, alcohol, opiates, and stimulants. but I'm not sure yet. Not sure about anything :?

Feel like chatting about it, or anything for that matter? Maybe we can get to the root of why you're feeling like this and brainstorm some ideas to make things better. Things can always get better, I know this. I recently found it out.

I was to the point of suicidal ideations not too long ago but in the past 2 months things have changed and turned into a different direction drastically. One small change sets off a chain reaction.

I'm always available to chat se <3.

From a disgusting amount of experience, i have to say that's asking for a 5150 / psychosis, not euthanasia.

if you know tricomb please pm him he really needs some support i sadly didn't find this out till just now but he's in a bad place

God bless you my friend. Your a great person. This post made me cry. I would have done the same for you and I hope you know that.

Oh and thanks to everyone who said something. ATM I'm feeling inspired by the fact that Znegative, my brother, is gonna move close to me. I just need to come up with the thousand dollar plane tickets. His GF is already back here and I can't wait to see her.

:) That sounds awesome about zneg, tricomb. Try to think of the positives of the future <3.

i'm glad you're not doing as bad as before your a good friend and i hope all the best for you

tri and zneg are brothers and i think it would do them both some good to see eachother tri needs all the support he can get atm

Zneg and Tricomb are brothers? You all are lucky to have each other.

From another mother type deal. But I swear its like we were separated at birth. In a way you could say were blood brothers, but I want to not talk about IVing out of respect to everyone who has overcame that addiction.

But it would make sense wouldn't it? Anyways. I hope everyone is okay tonight and I hope no one else is alone chainsmoking with a tank of nitrous and gas mask hooked up. Anesthesia. I feel like that drugs inc "zombie island" guy on xylazine n dope.

I really want to quit smoking and know I should but with life the way it is right now, I don't really feel like I have that kind of control. I would get an eCig if i knew which kind can be used with hash oil / wax like those vapor pen things. But anyways it as not about drugs, it's about your mindset. My mindset is not good. But I'm not in crisis right now and idk I didn't think anyone would give a shit about me, I wonder what my thread in the shrine would turn out like. Urgh. This is the kind of thinking that is not healthy and I gotta stop. I'm sorry everyone, for rambling and shit.

I'm living to see Znegative, so you guys can rest assured that im safe(r) while I have this dream of him finally making it here, then we together can focus on overcoming the underlying conditions of why we do the things we do and have done and likely will do again. Asdfghjk. Sorry I'm rambling still. Blame it on the tricomb.

dude i'm so glad you're feeling a little better please don't die on me you've always been a good friend

I'm okay for now man I really appreciate you caring and how hard you've tried to contact me. I'm really sorry when you hit me up my shit crashed and I called you but you didn't answer, I may have sent you a text too. IOENO.

I hurt myself today, to see if I still feel.
I focus on the pain.
The only thing that's real.

The needle tears a hole.
The old familiar sting.
Try and kill it, all away,
But I remember, everything.

What have I become, my sweetest friend? Everyone I know, goes away, in the end. And you could have it all. My empire of dirt. I will let you down.
I will make you Hurt.

I wear this crown of thorns, upon my liars chair.
Full of broken thoughts, I cannot repair.

Beneath the stains of time, the feelings, disappear.
You are someone else.

I am still, right here.

I hurt myself today, to see if I still feel.
I focus on the pain.
The only thing that's real.

The needle tears a hole.
The old familiar sting.
Try and kill it, all away,
But I remember, everything.

What have I become, my sweetest friend? Everyone I know, goes away, in the end. And you could have it all. My empire of dirt. I will let you down.
I will make you Hurt.

I wear this crown of thorns, upon my liars chair.
Full of broken thoughts, I cannot repair.

Beneath the stains of time, the feelings, disappear.
You are someone else.

I am still, right here.

I love the Johnny Cash version of this <3 That feeling of despair and insignificance is all too familiar.

Much love flowers, this taper plan may be good for you, you only think you need the pills because you've been reliant on them for so long. You have to give sobriety a chance no matter how unappealing it may be. Can't argue against something you haven't experienced recently.

^ I like the Nine Inch Nails version, probably because the presentation is darker and more fucked up. especially if you watch the video that goes with it.

I'm losing it here. I've been trying to "fake it till I make it" like they said to do in rehab, but it's not working anymore. I'm sick of faking it. I'm fucking miserable.

Status
Not open for further replies.