• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Today I Am Thankful For... Ver. 3: Earth, Wind and Fire!

tripnotyzm

Bluelighter
Today I am thankful for...

Take a moment to share with us the things that you are thankful for today =D

Please be mindful of the posting rules and regulations that are currently enforced within TDS.
- No flaming of other posters
- No drug posts
- No drug glorification
- No inappropriate pictures containing nudity, drugs or other confronting images

=D

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Me too very cool name trip, you're on a roll with new threads!

I am to thankful for new opportunities :)

An amazing job opportunity just came up.. just when I was getting all fed up and pissed.. the perfect opportunity pops up.. now i just have to go seize the day.

:)The wildlife in my yard especially a blue jay that lands on my hand an takes its time to select a peanut. So pretty, so friendly, it made my day.

I'm thankful for all the basics, good job, a home, a husband that loves me, pets that adore me....
May sound cheesy but there was a dark time in my life where I had none of this....and all I wanted was normality.
And now I have it...

An amazing job opportunity just came up.. just when I was getting all fed up and pissed.. the perfect opportunity pops up.. now i just have to go seize the day.

Yay!!!

Thankful for my relatives who has been patient with me for not coming a lot to our family gatherings =D

Im thankful for the amazing people we have just been given the opportunity to work with.. Ven, TC, Maya.. <3

Last edited:
im thankful for friends who look out for me and strangers who care ;)

I'm thankful today for having the mum that I have.
Even though I left home at 17 and I'm now a 42 year old man who only visits his family once a year usually, my mum is the only family member who still takes time out to call me and see how I'm doing etc.

A new day and I'm thankful for the Dolphins going into a game 2-0 on the season. Got to see the spread and maybe make a few bucks, Which will make me even more thankfuller. Many thanks will be the order of the day.