• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Today I Am Thankful For... Ver. 3: Earth, Wind and Fire!

I'm thankful today for the gift of my son, he was 6 today and words cannot begin to describe how much I love him. When I woke him this morning and he sat on our bed and opened his presents I felt some of his joy, he truly loves being himself and loves his life seemingly without question.

How did I manage to unlearn so much and replace it with such meaningless mulch, he teaches me so much <3

My beautiful daughter. :) I still can't believe she is mine. Never would have imagined I would be blessed with such a wonderful little spirit. She rocks!

I'm thankful today and every day for our beautiful ad_lib <3 :)

30bz253.jpg

I love you guys!

Finding inspiriation that relit the spark in me to want to be clean again. Knowing that if I can know myself again, and just be, being okay with just being, Everything else will be okay. An eviction notice ( got a 10 day one today) but its been a long time coming, it was almost a relief to see it. I dont know where Im going or how im getting everything out in 10 days ha and this still could be shock but I am thankful for some reason...maybe its a push I needed for change. I am thankful for kind strangers aswell, I saw someone saw that here today and i completely agreee. Learning to breathe again. Random street musicians. Walking. Mystery...that there is still mystery. This website. That I have a chance to rebuild my life. That I have a choice to be free. God. That things are going to get better...Im going to make things okay again somehow

I'm thankful it rained today and I didn't have to work. Got to spend it with the wife and kids.

Thankful my ovaries turned on after a decade of thinking I couldn't be a Mom.
Thankful my pantry is now full and hunger is now able to be fed.
Thankful I met the great love of my life and for the many warm embraces after too many years without.