• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Today I Am Thankful For... Ver. 3: Earth, Wind and Fire!

My lovely boyfriend who is working very hard to keep us afloat :) and my parents who have helped me every step of the way through my life.

I second that!

I'm thankful for my life and all the opportunities that have came my way.

When I thought everything was hopeless in my life ,I looked into my son eyes and I'm thankful for him smiling at me with his cute giggles and funny random sentences.

I'm thankful for being here today telling random people on the internet what I'm thankful for.

Take care BL.<3

Thankful for the amends I made with a friend.

Thankful for bluelight keeping me company while I'm sick/in the early hours of the morning :D

i am ever thankful for my beautiful SO who has been with me through the worst of my days.
i am thankful for not being sick and finally detoxing on my own.
i am thankful for my 5 senses , especially my eyesight.
i am thankful for beautiful music that helps me get through these times :/

i am ever thankful for my beautiful SO who has been with me through the worst of my days.
i am thankful for not being sick and finally detoxing on my own.
i am thankful for my 5 senses , especially my eyesight.
i am thankful for beautiful music that helps me get through these times :/

Thats great skittles and I am very proud of you for detoxing on your own good job girl!

I'm thankful I didn't relapse last night when I was given the chance. I'm thankful for all the wonderful people in my life.

^ oh yeah spork.. and bomb pops .. than you!!
NSFW:
bomb+pop+001.JPG

I am thankful for getting such an open mind and having been blessed with almost no desire to judge people... just makes it so much easier to be able to search and find all the damn good there is in the world. <3

Today I am thankful that I seem to have come out of my addiction without any health problems caused by it.

I'm thankful today and every day for our beautiful ad_lib <3 :)