• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Today I Am Thankful For... Ver. 3: Earth, Wind and Fire!

This! it's beautiful here in Vancity as well %)

Lucky, :p
Here in Winterpeg it's -8c and there's still lots of snow.....

But, I'm thankful for the ability to travel the world and see cool places other than my boring city. lol

^awww it'll get better soon. I can't wait for summer girl!

A manageable monday

My mind..
No matter how fucked it can be at times.. it still surprises me when it DOES wanna work lol.

That today is technically "Thursday" because we have this Friday off :)

...Being debt free! (Except for my mortgage but that doesn't really count in my book, without that I'd be paying rent and I wouldn't own a house)

For those of you really deep into unsecured debt (credit cards, signature loans, even medical bills), I recommend you at least check out chapter 7 bankruptcy. I was able to get $45K in unsecured debt discharged by paying $1800 in lawyer/court fees and taking a ~140 point hit on my credit score (and basically starting over the whole credit game), without losing a single possession, my car, or my house. I lived with increasingly crushing debt for 6 years, and the effect is had on my life was nearly all-encompassing. The amount of depression and anxiety I felt was horrifying. But it's gone now. :)

I just got a job.
And I am thankful for the feeling of the wind in my hair and the sun on my face 90 feet up in a fir tree.

I'm thankful today that one of my best friends finally decided to get help for his opiate addiction, after we decided to quit together on April first, and he's having a harder time than me with relapsing... This makes me happy, we're gonna get healthy again ^^

~Ms.P