• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Im in a permatrip from 25I-NBOMe! Help!

EXCUSE ME IM LITERALLY HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM !!!! Has your permatrip stopped because I feel as if I have no hope bc I was wondering if over time it has gone away bc at one point I though I has phycosis ... But I stumbled on to your post so i though this could give me answers as to what in experiencing

he was still tripping balls until the day he died.

I can't say I believe a story about someone who was "tripping balls until the day they died". Psychedelics always wear off and do not cause "brain damage", but they can change one's perception and thought patterns in ways that occasionally are a negative experience for the tripper. A bad trip can cause anxiety and sometimes even panic attacks after the tripper has come down (this generally subsides after days, weeks, or if the trip was really bad, months after the bad trip but rarely the anxiety could be a lifelong condition). In really rare cases, it bring out latent schizophrenia that likely would have emerged at a later point in time if the person didn't take psychedelics, and this could cause a person to act as though they are tripping. Psychedelics (especially in high doses) also can cause changes in one's visual perception (e.g. sharper vision, trails, etc.), which is usually mild but occasionally is significant enough to annoy someone and/or interfere with certain activities.

However, it's not a good idea to increase OP's anxiety by suggesting that "some people never come down", as clearly OP is suffering from anxiety as a result of a bad trip. As I was saying, in most cases, these sorts of problems subside over a period of time. However, given the issues that OP is having with regard to the anxiety and some changes in visual perception, seeing a doctor would probably be a good idea. Fortunately, I think that OP will be fine, especially after seeing a doctor for the anxiety. There's no shame in seeing someone for this, and assuming you live in a western country, you won't get in any trouble for discussing your past use of 25-I with a doctor.