• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Im in a permatrip from 25I-NBOMe! Help!

that sounds like hppd. Hopefully it will go away for you. I have the same experience just with different drugs. It started weed would bring back the trip then I quit smoking then it happened sober. I was stuck like that for a couple of months. Scary stuff. It did eventually go away though. I hope the same for you my friend!

wow that's actually sorta scary. i've had the after glow effects where you see everything in a new light but for my reality to be stuck distorted, that's a bit much for me.

in my youth years when domesticly eating lsd and tuching it alot -i was going through period of time when visuals was dreging in to days,weeks,and some to mounths not all ways permanent,the high feeling some times the state of mind..
in the start i get panik but as long as i read i understund that thats so normal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dude your CHACKRA BEAN OPEN ! and some times its quite hard to the body sepertly then the mental,our body especialy the brain work on liquids and the rest work on hormon and outer many many stuff that i have shit clue on- but havig anough experience about my system beang SHOCKED evrytime im psychehdelic well-the system general balance goas shockd.
for periods i was over emotional,or over aggresive,some time over state of mind,over in side my self (kind of zombie state -hard to thhink instad of the opposite that suposed to be) all depending in the setting the enviroment the mental state i was in b4 or milion of outer thing that chenged and bean learnd each time..
DONT PANICK ! weed is psychedelic drug too in the right condition,so naturaly u could dreg your psychedelic exeperience in too it if u not carfull to do..
probaly after the all general situation of having some kind of panick atteck i your trip(that thats not easy issue for itself) you get stressd and over dissturbed,over thinkig about the situation i a state that evrything is all ready not ballance ,evrything like the barin liquids that control stress,fear,and so so and from ther evrything goas ON AND ON TILL WHER U ARE NOW..
BASSICALY reality fake can b prooved,what we normaly see fake its all hallugion of our brain-so no one can tell what u suposed to see in the backround mate !
just lay back,realex and try to recycle what exacly happend the outerday,what kind of tought or fear leed u ther from the first place..and try to give attention to the volnerablity of yourself in all the general situation..and how ther is so much ppl here telling you its so dam NORMAL..
a dor that bean open in our brain could never been close,and i gess u shoud try to see the possitivity off it all..
COAS IF ITS NOT GONNA KILL U.. .....
im not aducated,knowing nothig about nothig !
but i eat my first trip b4 my 14 bd today im allmost 30,and still walking strait..

Hey OP, sorry to hear you're having a difficult time lately.
I have had a few periods of similar instances. Once i took 5 hits of really strong acid, i assume it was LSD but it could have been another RC. Either way, i dropped around a lot of people mostly whom i love but i was the only one tripping. Things got mighty intense, and i had a horrible trip. Laying in a room for what felt like 6 hours for 1 hour, thinking im dying, couldnt communicate, nor think of anything besides my death. Eventually i came down, but the feelings of terror were instilled for a week or two after. when i would smoke i would i feel the trip like feelings, and had pretty harsh visual distortions, they even persisted when i wasnt smoking, but not as intense. Eventually i just decided to really just conquer the feelings i had. I had to make a choice to overcome the trauma that a drug left me and had to create positivity. I talked to friends and really had them help me deal with this. talking about it, and just deciding to be positive was the best thing i've done. Now im better than ever. Im sure what i experienced isnt as intense but i have faith that with a strong mind you can over come this hard time. If you need anyone to talk to about this or any issue you may be having i am glad to help and you can PM me at anytime and i will be glad to help.

that's so crazy cuz i think the same thing for me~!! i've taken 25I, 25B, and 25C.. i think i tripped like 5 or 6 times total with only one bad trip. however, this was my last time taking it. i was at a party with all my friends and everything was going smoothly. me and my three best friends all took 25C. but as soon as i started feeling it's effects, i started feeling sick to my stomach and feeling just weird and like i didn't belong. a lot of the people at the party knew that we had taken it and they were messing with us by like running around in weird designs and it tripped me out. BAD. i felt like everyone was staring at me and i just couldn't handle it. i kept thinking to myself that i needed to just go away and get away fast. so i ended up asking one of my good friends to come with me to the car. (he was really faded..) but i just sat in my car with me all night while i was tripping out. unfortunately he was too faded and wouldn't comfort me and i thought he was dying because it didn't click in that he was drunk. i kept asking him questions like what was wrong with me and such and the only thing he could reply was "dude you're trippin". (this didnt click in for me either). Anywayssss... the big thing with me was that i kept hearing things.. like i was in my car and i could hear the music playing but in my mind it sounded like it was saying to kick out my best friend out of the forest we were all in. it was crazy! to this day, i still have weird things like this happen to me. it's like i half earmuffs on all the time and when i'm focused on something even just slightly, i block them out (i dont mean to). when i was tripping, i also just zoned out for long periods of time and tripped on stuff, and this still happens to me when i'm sober. i don't know whats going on BUT STAY AWAY FROM 25 mSHIT!!!!

This is going to be long. This drug destroyed me.

25 isn't worth it. The amount of harm it does isn't worth paying less than some real LSD. It's an empty drug. If you like to mess yourself up and watch the walls melt and gain nothing then do it. Please, I just do LSD. I'm a strong person I cannot handle these effects and what I've seen it do to other people. LSD is a spiritual god, 25 is it's deformed second cousin. This is not HPPD. It's different. I've done an incredible amount of research on the disorder and none of the effects are what I truly feel. I am in your same situation only far worse. I did approximately 6mg. In the dark and alone. I will describe this feeling. It is not chronic. It comes in episodes. The "zoned out" feeling. Everything other user have stated is just it, zoned out. For me, It started one specific day at school. I feel into a trance, staring into space, almost gone from where I was. Your perception shifts. I cannot describe this feeling. There are no actual visual distortions of any kind. I see no visual snow, floaters, or dimensional distortion. My mind either goes absolutely blank, or I have completely uncontrolled thoughts. This is not just a visual condition. For me it has become worse ever since the first time it happened, and now it is almost constant. I was playing basketball with my best friends just a few days ago, and I could hardly catch the ball or do literally anything. I just sat down on the bench and started into a tree until it got dark. It would take me many more paragraphs to tell you how this drug has truly affected me in almost every aspect of my life. One thing is don't tell me I put myself into these states of mind, because I know now I don't have control of it. A good way of describing how I feel is alienated, in a place I don't know. When it's bad I can't manage to say "hi" to people I've known my whole life. When I happens I also get very depressed, but it's different. Just empty, don't want to speak. I tried talking it out, I tell people, and many people turn away from me. I've quit all psychoactive substances, up until yesterday when I smoked marijuana with a friend. When I am stoned and this happens, It's like tripping. But once again, absolutely no traditional HPPD effects, no actual distortion. It's a feeling I could never truly describe. They can't say anything, they have no idea. It's not uncommon to hear from people I meet to ask if I'm OK, and tell me I look zoned out. My own family thinks I'm stoned at family gatherings and the truth they could not bear. I happens just like a snap of a finger, and I'm gone. Don't tell me to think positive, and be happy. I've tried that. For months I tried to attain inner peace and wash away this plague. Deep meditation, being in nature, adrenaline, and just trying to have as much fun as I can. I've tried everything other than medication. Writing this is almost too much to bear. It's truly sad to see the people around me I know do it, and it's ultimately my fault for brining it anywhere near these people. People have died from doses around 1mg. It's incredibly strange, it's also in my observation addictive. I know people who trip on it everyday. One person I saw throw up everywhere, hit a random girl, then tried doing back flips off a wall, smashing his face every time, bleeding everywhere. It took 4 grown men to take him down. 1mg of 25i-nBOME. Another kid just recently died from a single tab. Just found him convulsing, foaming at the mouth and bleeding from bitting his tongue. I've heard other stories. Other of yelling incoherently in the streets, convulsions and seizures like I mentioned. This drug has only been used by humans for less than 5 years. LSD was invented in 1938, is safe and has no serious side effects as verified by a study done just this month, first in 40 years. It's less toxic than a vast majority of all drugs. It is a spiritual and enlightening drug that is has truly made me a more conscious and peaceful person, turned me from my dark ways. But please, do this horrible and unknown research chemical. You won't gain a thing, you just lose.

It sounds like you're experiencing some depersonalization/derealization/dissociation. Those states are quite common to PTSD & other trauma related difficulties. While there isn't a magic bullet or anything, there are some treatments for that specific symptom cluster so you may well benefit from seeking some professional help. I wouldn't suggest that if it didn't look pretty cut & dry as I'm quite critical of a lot of modern psychological & psychiatric practices, & I work in the field so i'm quite familiar with things clinical. I'm sorry you're experiencing this as i know it's unpleasant, but time & possibly some psychiatric or psychological intervention may well help you. Good luck!

I agree with those who recommended anti-psychotics. There are many types and a psychiatrist would easily precribe them.

It can have a zombifying effect taken regularly but it quickly brought me down from a bad trip I was having one day.

I just popped a couple, went to sleep and felt completely normal when I woke up. It is probably your most effective option and the sooner you take it the better off you'll be in my opinion.

I took 2 and a half hits of 25I-NBOMe and smoked some weed

I can't even begin to express how much I understand you. This drug like many said it's just not worth it, I have tried it like 5 times and all of them at some point, what I have felt is death. I guess that gives the PTSD, and everytime your brain starts remembering, you start feeling that bad trip again. Time is your friend, it does goes away but it takes a couple months. Clonazepam works like a charm if it happens at night, two drops of it and you will be sleeping in 30 mins and calmed down in even less.

Other symptoms I got with this was hypertension and tachycardia, also with hyperthermia, I had to wet my head constantly to avoid getting nausea. It's really really annoying as whenever you get scared, or your body triggers adrenaline, the feeling of death comes back. My doc also sent me b complex vitamins and they did wonders. This combo with something to avoid acid on your stomach at nights will cure you in weeks. Good luck and keep the faith up.

Yea i feel that...

Stoped smoking weed completely, due to that feeling... What contibutes to that is that todays weed plants have highly increased THC content, but lacking CBD which normally acts as a natural antipsychotic - thats why this problem occurs less with hash...

Try not to smoke bud anymore, for some people the flashbacks stop once your system is clear... try doing more fitness lose a little weight and sweat a lot - good luck! :)

I've had similar experiences on bromo dragonfly. Tripped for 3 days, and took months to be right again. I also quit smoking weed due to the fact that after the trip, it made me very anxious, and think of things that made me hate myself. I am now solely an opiate user.

I think HPPD and PTSD are very closely related. HPPD doesn't typically come from happy, smooth psychedelic experiences; they come from scary, traumatic ones. HPPD is characterized by "flashbacks," and yet, so is PTSD. With PTSD, something from the traumatic experience is still with you, sort of stuck in your mind, as with HPPD. See the correlation?

I got HPPD from combining DXM and ambien, and having an amazing time. It was at first just light static, and then when I took a psychedelic, and once again had a great time, it became more generic psychedelic hppd.

First off, I doubt you are actually stuck in a trip you just think you are. If weed makes you feel bad, don't smoke it anymore. Also, it is important that you simply adjust to the new state of mind and accept any negative feelings you may experience. The HPPD is probably triggering panic attacks, but just know that it's only an experience or a sensation, and that it is not a sign of brain damage or mental illness, it's simply a long lasting after effect of a drug that many people can and do live with

Just relax, stop thinking about it. Do not smoke cannabis, ingest caffeine or any other psychoactive compounds until you can pinpoint what helps and what disservices you. HPPD is far too easily accepted as a diagnosis... and is a BULLSHIT diagnosis if you ask me... considering nothing can be done about it other then to forget you have it.... Simply go about your day and don't let obscurity or random hallucinations that are nothing more than the residue of a past decision to have an interesting experience scare or disturb you, cause unwarranted anxiety or hold you down... Psychedelics cause massive changes in perception and when taking a substance like 25-I one should go into the experience with no expectations on a short or long term scale... You'll be fine kid... just stop worrying about it and know you are loved and being watched over. There are people out there that care for your well being regardless of whether or not they understand where you are coming from. Just accept their advice for what it is and carry on with who you are and who you will become. There is nothing to fear but fear itself.

This right here is some good advice:
Beyond all that, there is something very important: have hope. You are not the only one, many of the denizens of Bluelight have been exactly where you are today, and many have gotten better.You may have HPPD, you may have PTSD, we can't know for sure which one it is, or if it is something else entirely. The point is, don't let it rule your life, as difficult as that may seem at the moment. Do your best, take it a day at a time, and never lose hope that you will recover. HPPD is poorly understood, but PTSD is not, and a positive attitude can be very helpful in cases of PTSD, so keep that in mind. You have all of Bluelight behind you, so any time you are feeling down, have a question, or just want to talk to someone who has been there or knows someone who has been there, you know where to look.

Let me just close this post by saying that although I have never personally experienced HPPD, I have had many close, real-life friends who have, and have known many more through the internet. Most of them have recovered completely, most of those who didn't have seen a great reduction in symptoms, and the few who are left have learned to live around it, and now live normal lives. The method that has had the most success is abstinence from psychedelics and especially MARIJUANA, exercise, healthy diet, a positive attitude, and most importantly, patience.

Check out Erowid's HPPD FAQ that I linked to earlier, and search around about PTSD and what can be done to help it. Feel free to ask for any help or clarification you need, we'll always do our best.

yep,derealization
I got it,when I go outside everything looks unreal,dreamlike
its just defense mechanism of your brain,to move you in less perception state of mind after all anxiety and stress

Get some Seroquel or Zyprexa. Sure, they are both dangerous (tardive dyskinesia, neuroleptic malignant syndrome) and cause weight gain, but maybe they will help you get out of your permatrip and then you can proceed to the next step of getting off them, the neuroleptics.

I still take haldol. I have worked my way down from 20mg/night to 10mg, but whenever I quit my meds, I am delusional in 3 to 4 months. I have taken antipsychotics since I was 19, and now I'm 38 with no tardive dyskinesia so far, thank goodness.

You sometimes just have to choose the lesser of two evils is what I'm saying I guess.