• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Need advice how to prepare ritalin pills to inject

MissBehavin

Greenlighter
I have some methylphenidate SR 20 mg pills and I'm curious as to if anyone's injected these intravenously and how I'd go about doing it, safe amount, preparation etc. Any comments or suggestions welcome please. I am an iv drug user, just haven't done this particular pill that way. I'm a safe user.....clean rigs, spoon, filter, etc. Thanks for your feedback

No but I have injected ritalin. It's terrible and will kill your veins FAST. I mean it's even worse than IV cocaine even.

Empty capsule -> crush pellets -> micron filter -> inject

If you don't have micron filters and don't want to run out of veins I suggest you leave it alone. Even if you have the filters I suggest you leave it alone.

Injecting methylphenidate can cause terrible heartrate and anxiety to be honest, it's not at all as pleasurable as cocaine so the side effects tend to get annoying. Trust me this is just not worth it, you should get something else that's worth injecting.

yeah i know i post this every time with iv ritalin, but it important.. not to encourage IV use but i enjoyed this IV.. I like the similarities it has with IV coke...

Also the use of methylphenidate causes one of the bacteria on our mouth flora to have a much greater chance of causing cellulitis. So please when Iv methylphenidate use all the proper hygiene for IVing but especially pay attention to the mouth and saliva.

Wash your hands before you handle any of the gear or prepare the shot as we touch our moths very often DO NOT: hold your rig in your mouth while you tie off, dont hold your turney in your mouth, dont lick the spoon or whatever you use to prepare the shot to get any residual that is left or to consume the filter if you use that method, do not lick the injection sight to remove any blood afterwards, dont use your mouth to take the rig cap off or hold the rig cap, dont hold the pill container in your mouth.. etc.. etc..

On a side note... I cant speak for others, but iv cocaine has not killed my veins.

Up until like 2 months ago, I was doing minimum 5 speedballs a day sometimes up and over 15 shots in a day for atleast a year, and before that I was an average Iv heroin user who did iv coke sometimes. Now granted I use a new needle every single time, I have only lost one vein in my life and that was when i was new to injecting and used the same spot repeatedly daily and was not using a new pin every time.

After all those injections my veins are going strong 7 years and counting. And I am not one of those dudes with crazy bulging veins, doctors done even know where to draw blood from with me. I just located them over time, and practice good technique.

The dope I get always mixes kind of lke gingerale or apple juie, very clean, and the coke ALWAYS like water. Not sure if some people get crazy coke that kills veins.

Thta being said I know this dumb fuck who started speedballing and he uses his syringes well past the point where the numbers have worn off. Bent tip fishhooked etc.. His arms are fucked. He digs around for an hour during which I get high, he high goes away, and then I get high again, while he just bleeds all over him self.

It blows my mind when I see people reusing pins or worse SHARING. They are fucking 30 cents each jesus christ. The exchanges around here will give you up to a full box of 100. now NJ pharmacies sell needles (10 at a time) if your over 18. I just go to walgreens after i cop now, buy needles, and get high. I primarily copped in nyc before I mvoed back to NJ and the pin laws and exchanges are the same around there.

Just thought id chime in since the person above mentioned ritalin killing veins faster than coke imlying coke killed veins quick. Really what it is is IV coke users do more injections then say an iv heron user. If people dont use new pins and rotate injections sites, yes this can be detrimental.

Last edited:
Hell yes it does. My shit was bad enough being a dope user. Cocaine brought me to a whole different plateau of fiending.