• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

4F-PVP - First Time - Not too shabby

My allergy test simple ,I take substance and wait during the whole run asking myself" am i gonna die?" ,from being allergic,lol.

Your experience was with Crystal Chunk a-PVP Ill bet.

Something is in the chunks. Ive read articles about ammonium nitrate being mixed to form the rock form.

Ive also seen it suggested the suppliers are mixing it with caffeine to make it vape easier.

I dont know.

Would you mind linking me to one of those articles you mentioned about the ammonium nitrate, the caffeine one too if you've got it handy. Thanks!

Does it make you horny MDPV?

Also, how does vaping it compare to vaping MDPV - A-PVP?

4f-pvp is very good in Crystalline Form. It's a bit harsh on the vape after long periods, but taking minor breaks helps. I find it extremely comparable to A-PVP in this state euphoric wise, but it's not nearly as crazy where your out your mind hearing voices seeing random dead bugs on the floor that aren't there kinda feeling (I guess some people desire that mindblast state so might be disappointed).

Overall, it seems like it gives the same level of high, has the stiff muscle/skin/bone feeling of most PVs on the body, definitely will keep you up all night if you binge vape.

As for sex drive, I don't notice as much of an increase as a-pvp did desire wise, but it increases overall sensation.

I'm quite impressed with 4F-PVP, I see a lot of let downs in various forums saying A-PVP was better and am surprised. I always heard sirens and saw random unpleasant satanic patterns on a deep A-PVP binge, and heard the police announcing they were there when they weren't when I was locked in my room. The last time I did way too much A-PVP, went psychotic, and I just hopped in my car. Then drove down 7 states away, abandoned my car, and hospitalized myself cause voices in my head were audibly loud of dead relatives scheming with me about some unclaimed inheritance for a million dollars my parents and dead ex-girlfriend were conspiring to hide from me, and I couldn't think straight with all that blasted chatter. But hell, I guess some people been able to stay level on it.

Everyone I've vaped A-PVP with has cracked at some point. 4F-PVP seems to be more level so far, didn't get any of crazy crap, and I'd get this all the first night of an A-PVP vape.

I've roughly vaped 2 grams in a night, so I think I better get some sleep soon when my body allows it. The compulsion to redose is pretty high. It's usually on the hour which is better than A-PHP cause that was like constant.

I have yet to try 4f-PvP. I found 4f-php to be what I was looking for. The crystalline powder rather then crystal. The trick is that, it doesn't work it's magic if vaping in the conventional way . You need to place 5-15mgs of the powder in to the foil. Put a drop of water , just enough to wet powder then put a thin lay of baking soda. You want it to turn yellow then hit it . Then the smell, the taste, is just like mdpv or A-pvp.
Has anyone found 4f-pvp or any new rc to be better?