• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

I just need to post Vs. wisdom, beauty, and baggage.. here hold this bag and ponder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
^The hair on the first one!! :D

sort of tough. I had to put my kitty down today :(

Oh no. :( I'm so sorry, B. Losing a pet is one of the most difficult things we go through in life. I hope things have been well for you besides that. <3

I'm doing good and will be a mama in a few months! =D

I put my coffee mug upside down under the coffee maker and it spilled all over the counter. :(

Aw star :( <3

If it makes you feel better, last night I walked into the kitchen half asleep to get some water. We have this water dispenser in the fridge and the water is always super cold and yummy from it. So cup in my right hand, I push the button for the dispenser.... While still holding the cup in my opposite hand lmao.

Lesson learned: stick to water bottles at night besides my bed =D

NSFW:
ZOtmI.jpg

Screen+Shot+2012-12-30+at+02.11.49.png

Central%20Park%20in%20the%20Fall.jpg

MISTY%20MOOD.jpg

most-famous-paintings-in-the-world-From-the-Lake-by-Georgia-O-Keeffe.jpg

article-2308563-1944540A000005DC-334_634x416.jpg

images

4722238_pic_93.jpg

acidfish2.jpg

images

acacias-in-spring-artwork-photo-1.jpg

Badfish, sorry about your pet - that's terrible. Spork, congrats hope the baby comes fit n healthy n all the best for your little family x

Thank you Eveleivibe. I have been feeling very scared lately.

NSA those pictures really made my night:)

Black, my cat has passed away. Devastated as hell. Mams just buried her in the garden :(

im never getting over my ex, i broke up with her becuase i overthought things and it was my first relationship so wasnt 100% sure on how to be a good boyfreind, i wish i made the mistakes with someone else so that i could be with her, my obsessive head isnt letting it go and im full of regret and guilt which makes me depressed and makes me want to give up, then i think off all the other shit in my life which makes me ask what i have done to deserve this, why me . even tho deep down i shoudl be gratefull and its pathetic, but my head doesnt work like that, its stuck in the past, because i was hapy and now im the complete opposite.

I think my dad molested me when I was little. I have recurring nightmares of him raping me and molesting me on and off where I'll have the same dream a week straight and then not experience it for 6 months or so. I have this sense of wariness when I'm around him, I have animosity toward him and anger toward him for reasons unknown. Could it be possible that it happened, but it was so traumatic that I blocked it out, and my mind is sub-consciously bringing it back to me?

^ i would explore this with a professional

Im off to get some bullshit done and work out..

^ohhhhh that sounds really, really good. I love them toasted with a little bit of butter. :)

alright I managed to get a whole bunch of things done today but I didn't get the workout done.. so workout take 2.............

Status
Not open for further replies.