• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

IV MDMA daily- Month binge HELP please

Dude, you come here for help, and everyone says stop. Still you continue... What do you want to hear?
Get your shit together man, you're ruining your life this way. Go to a REHAB and stop being a pussy. I'm sorry if this sounds harsh but come one you have to stop now!
Everyone is here to help you, accept the advice and GIO TO THE REHAB!

Otherwise, well good luck with frying your brain.

I did come here for help and I haven't used since I started this thread, I'm in unknown territory and was looking for advice/feedback. I don't want it to look like I'm glorifying my gross use over the last month just wanted to give a clear description as to where I am at.

As well for the weed suggestion, make sure you know yourself before you start blazing everyday.
Some people it takes away the cravings, but others it's the first step before relapse.
Personally I haven't done m in almost a month and k in 2 weeks and was feeling really good about it, then I blazed and my cravings came back.
I didn't indulge but for me weed makes me crave, especially k

Lol I've been shooting mdma and mda these past 3 days, crazy intense rush, i just sit there for 15 minutes rocking back and forth with an uncapped rig in my hand, it's awesome. What I do to pick myself up again from meth, molly, coke, crack, whatever the stimulant I'm abusing to make me forget how miserable I am, is do a $20 bag of dope, and go to sleep. I usually try to do a $20bag everyday though so I don't get sick, I just find it helps so I thought I'd mention it.

@OP Sweet Jesus have you at least started tapering your doses down since you started this thread?

You're like 95% not getting MDxx (have you been testing your gear btw?) because those doses, if it was pure proper gear, you shouldn't know how to speak or some serious brain damage because even doing a tenth of your highest dose of 3.5g a day, doing 350mg IV/insuff would break your mind something hellish let alone 3.5g a day.

Get off and get help bad man. :(

@OP Sweet Jesus have you at least started tapering your doses down since you started this thread?

You're like 95% not getting MDxx (have you been testing your gear btw?) because those doses, if it was pure proper gear, you shouldn't know how to speak or some serious brain damage because even doing a tenth of your highest dose of 3.5g a day, doing 350mg IV/insuff would break your mind something hellish let alone 3.5g a day.

Get off and get help bad man. :(

I did come here for help and I haven't used since I started this thread

The rest of your question regarding if it was mdxx they kind of answered too, not far above on post 36 I think it is.

:)..

Lol I've been shooting mdma and mda these past 3 days, crazy intense rush, i just sit there for 15 minutes rocking back and forth with an uncapped rig in my hand, it's awesome. What I do to pick myself up again from meth, molly, coke, crack, whatever the stimulant I'm abusing to make me forget how miserable I am, is do a $20 bag of dope, and go to sleep. I usually try to do a $20bag everyday though so I don't get sick, I just find it helps so I thought I'd mention it.

If you never stop you'll never recover.

5htp isn't going to do shit for you. Stop looking for a quick fix to this problem - there isn't one. You have massively fucked yourself over, and in due time you will realize the seriousness of the damage you have done to your body. The side effects of Mdma stick around, and it's like a process that keeps on going even after you arn't using Mdma anymore. Things are definitely going to feel worse once you stop using it. Even five years from now, you probably won't be the same. You'll never have the mental stability in future times that you once had, but if you stop shooting up, it would at least be the difference between a mediocre life, and death. You are gradually going to weaken your body until it can no longer sustain the powerful high, and then an overdose might occur.

Whatever the repercussions, rehab would be the responsible thing to do. I believe that your addiction is too strong to break on your own. Hell, it's hard enough for me to moderate my cannabis addiction on my own! You have NO CHANCE of getting out of this on your own... you'll be back today for another fix. So seriously, hang up your coat, drop out of life for a while, and get your ass to rehab before you kill yourself.

Lol? There's nothing to laugh about here - your life is owned by hard drugs, and every day you are risking an overdose death.

You sound like a real winner...

OP - think long and hard about what you are doing. You are IVing a mystery drug DAILY. Nothing can justify that. I think you know what you have to do - it's just a matter of doing it now.

Who the hell IV's MDMA daily??! After one night and 220mg-250mg mdma, I feel perfectly satisfied, and the the last thing on my mind is MORE MDMA! I somehow think all these people who make threads about MDMA binges for days on end are either a)trolls or b)not getting MDMA, as one night of MDMA is more than enough to make me need a rest from all drugs.

And here I thought I overdid things. Whenever I feel like my addictions are getting out of hand, I visit bluelight to put them in perspective, lol.

Get some cocaine bro if you have to keep shooting, I can't really see MDMA being that fun after the first 3 doses. In my experience MDMA just turns into a shitty stimulant after the first few doses.

this is just a huge waste of MDMA. ORALLY CONSUME YOUR MOLLY PEOPLE. i find simply eating it is the best way, and it leaves you with something afterwards.. a beautiful experience that you can look back on and admire. Some of my best memories involve MDMA; this is why i have a certain respect for this drug. It hurts my heart to see people sniffing, smoking, and now injecting the shit. You need to get it together. It's not cocaine. I don't even know what possessed you to start IVing it in the first place. You're doing it all wrong

^ How about plugging it? Some people just like to use certain drugs differently. I myself have never plugged, smoked or injected MDxx, I've nearly always eaten it too, but I have sniffed some and I dont think that was so bad, I enjoyed it the few times I had it that way as well.

Some of my best memories involve MDMA

Agreed. I also have very fond memories of LSD use and Shroom use too. And sex and holidays and family times and the beach and my pets.

I know this, you sound like a dick. And I'm not a loser, I'm a college student with a job and shit man I got it together, my only vice is really heroin, about once a month I'll go on a stimulant or lsd binge though. Theres a nice way to say things.

Well, the madness continued for one month after my last post...2gs daily IV....I went to rehab for 30 days and just got out yesterday...I put on 35 lbs and feel much better...been taking b6 b12 vitamin C and fish oil daily...still got some tracers but I'm getting better....still can't believe i didn't die

Thanks for the update OP! Great to hear you did take advice from everyone on here and got the help you needed.

Now the real work begins though. You have to keep to your recovery every day and NEVER go back to drugs please. We addicts have a way of rationalizing our use, and justifying it as well. Although I'm sure you know the game by now being in rehab a few times before as well.

Just keep up with the vitamins, supplements, try and keep the diet healthy, and get some excersice and sun as much as possible. Also important to keep a positive attitude. You'll slowly start feeling better just will take some time.

Just wanted to say great to see you got help and hope you stay clean from here on out.
My advice is to not browse around Bluelight too much either, cause sometimes these forums can trigger a relapse, and we definitely don't want.

Good luck and stay clean friend!

Well, the madness continued for one month after my last post...2gs daily IV....I went to rehab for 30 days and just got out yesterday...I put on 35 lbs and feel much better...been taking b6 b12 vitamin C and fish oil daily...still got some tracers but I'm getting better....still can't believe i didn't die

Happy to hear this from you!! I hope you have learned the value of your body, mind and LIFE...
If you need a helping ear, please do not hesitate to PM me
Cheers!!

Are you testing your gear? Shooting 3.5 grams of MDMA in one night would be grounds for a pretty insane time. I've injected upwards of a gram in one night, for multiple nights in a row, but, I have never been on a bender like this. It would be in your best interest to... stop injecting whatever you're injecting. 1.5 grams of anything daily isn't a good thing...

Any update ? this post is simply astonishing

I just binged on 0,5g -> 0,5g -> 1g in 2,5 weeks (hopefully I can still count all my MDMA intake on my hand, so permanent damage will be probably minimal to moderate) and experiencing severe comedown. How this guy is even alive ?

my head/heart/everything hurts just from reading this thread. jesus