• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Methocarbamol?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RodJonse

Bluelighter
So I have this methocarbamol (Robaxin) because I can't get carisoprodol (Soma) anymore. I was wondering to those who might have tried it, how does it compare to Soma? Are the effects similar?

Also, they're 500mg tablets. With Soma I'd usually take two (they were 350mg, I believe) and that would be pretty good. What's the max amount I can take with these?

^ correct. It sucks, even for back pain and myself spasms.

I got a 200 ct bottle and its still full. I'm a drug addict and eat every recreational pill in sight so you can do the math on that one. Lol

No recreational value whatsoever; this is a therapeutic drug. I've tried using doses of up to 4000mg and at that level I felt sedated and very "wobbly" not in a pleasurable way, leaving me with a terrible hangover. I only use this as a sleep aid if nothing else is available.

i like it, its alright with opiates or a drink. It's like comparing codeine with oxy. it's ok if you have never used soma but still is shitty.

i like it, its alright with opiates or a drink. It's like comparing codeine with oxy. it's ok if you have never used soma but still is shitty.

Well that's totally different. Codeine is still ENJOYABLE, even if it's not as enjoyable as oxy (unless your tolerance is so fucking high you can't feel it).

I'm likely going to be taking this alongside Kratom - will it be okay then, do you guys think? I also have Zanaflex - anything that's good for, combo wise?

Well that's totally different. Codeine is still ENJOYABLE, even if it's not as enjoyable as oxy (unless your tolerance is so fucking high you can't feel it).

I'm likely going to be taking this alongside Kratom - will it be okay then, do you guys think? I also have Zanaflex - anything that's good for, combo wise?

Leave the zanaflex far out of this picture...

So that's even MORE worthless?

Zanaflex is just like clonidine...

It is an extreme sedative, and leads to overdoses mixed with recreational drugs...

So in other words, if you do not know how strong your kratom is, do not mix it with Zanaflex.

Zanaflex is just like clonidine...

It is an extreme sedative, and leads to overdoses mixed with recreational drugs...

So in other words, if you do not know how strong your kratom is, do not mix it with Zanaflex.

I know how strong it is, but my Zanaflex is scored four ways, so I could take just a fourth. Would it make it any better or not? Is it pretty much useless as well?

I know how strong it is, but my Zanaflex is scored four ways, so I could take just a fourth. Would it make it any better or not? Is it pretty much useless as well?

Useless but for what it is designed for.

Muscle relaxation and sedation. Sleep in a pill...

No abuse potential unless it is mixed with opiates...

Useless but for what it is designed for.

Muscle relaxation and sedation. Sleep in a pill...

No abuse potential unless it is mixed with opiates...

I have Kratom.

So can it make that better if I take a bit with it? Kratom to me largely feels almost exactly like hydrocodone. Is it just opiates, not opioids in general?

I have Kratom.

So can it make that better if I take a bit with it? Kratom to me largely feels almost exactly like hydrocodone. Is it just opiates, not opioids in general?

Opiod is just a subterm in the catagory of opiates.

Opiod is just a designation for synthetic opiates.

Much like a human verses a humanoid...

They both act and function the same way for the most part.

Yes, zanaflex will enhance the sedation of kratom..

Opiod is just a subterm in the catagory of opiates.

Opiod is just a designation for synthetic opiates.

Much like a human verses a humanoid...

They both act and function the same way for the most part.

Yes, zanaflex will enhance the sedation of kratom..

Alright, thanks.

And I don't believe opioid is a designation for synthetic opiates - there just happen to be synthetic ones. Kratom is not synthetic, but it still is an opioid. It's not an opiate because it doesn't come from the opium poppy.

Alright, thanks.

And I don't believe opioid is a designation for synthetic opiates - there just happen to be synthetic ones. Kratom is not synthetic, but it still is an opioid. It's not an opiate because it doesn't come from the opium poppy.

I didn't say strict...

I merely was referring to a general consensus.

That's interesting. So kratom is technicaly an opioid? I find it confusing this whole thing with "true opiates".

Kratom is a partial mu agonist. Contains mitragynine, can do easy searches for more information. No, it's technically not an opioid salt, it's an indole alkaloid, but there's not much to tell between them tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.