• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Methocarbamol?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zanaflex (tizanidine) as stated works the same way as clonidine ( I am rx'd both) and it makes for one hell of an opioid potentiator. IIRC the hypotensive effects of tizanidine are about 40x less than clonidine. It almost turns into another drug entirely if plugged-doesn't take much to knock me out cold that way, or in small amounts it REALLY strongly potentiates opioid nosa.

I love the stuff nyself.

That's interesting. So kratom is technicaly an opioid? I find it confusing this whole thing with "true opiates".

anything naturally found in the poppy plant is an 'opiate' (morphine, codeine, and i think thebaine as well, though that is the chemical used to manufacture semisynthetic opiates. poppies can also contain trace amounts of hydrocodone, dihydrocodeine, and similar substances, but no real harvestable amount). any other drug that acts on opiate receptors is an 'opioid' (oxycodone, hydrocodone, oxymorphone, fentanyl, etc).

while we are on the topic of opiates... interesting fact: there is an opiate that is approximately 10,000 times more potent than morphine. its called carfentanil. THAT is one strong opiate.

Last edited:
ive heard of carfent. definetly NOT something for someone with low tolerance, or even medium tolerance really. fuck that shit. ill stick with the oxy and dope

10,000x morphine? It sounds downright poisonous to anybody, opiate tolerance or not....
You would need some seriously state-of- the-art scales to measure doses of this stuff. Is it a synthetic btw?

10,000x morphine? It sounds downright poisonous to anybody, opiate tolerance or not....
You would need some seriously state-of- the-art scales to measure doses of this stuff. Is it a synthetic btw?

Yes.

Anyone who take it will go into immediate cardiac and respiratory arrest...

It does sound insanely powerful. I bet the dealers are pissing themselves with excitement at the thought of moving this stuff; think of how hard you could step on it!

Is this actualy on the market btw?

Last edited:
It does sound insanely powerful. I bet the dealers are pissing themselves with excitement at the thought of moving this stuff; think of how hard you could step on it!

Is this actualy on the market btw?

NO, because anyone cutting it will kill themselves with skin contact.

The shit is stepped on heavily just to sedate bears and elephants...

So a human dose is on the realm of impossible...

What you're all failing to realise is that it itself may not be recreational, but mixed with pregabalin it's a very nice feeling indeed. A feeling very distinct from just pregabalin alone. Very relaxing indeed. Very uplifting. Put me in such a great zone :) Just doesn't last very long.

Status
Not open for further replies.