• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread - Part 13: Don't you know? MXE comes from MXE-co

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a great MXE experience a couple of weeks ago where I became the music and had such a great introspective and spiritual headspace. I think I am going to take the rest of what I have (!50mg or maybe a little more) all at once tonight, I could use a peaceful introspective place to retreat to for a night.

Do you mean 150mg?

I recommend not taking it all at once, but working your way up. I've had my best holes that way. Maybe take 50mg+50mg+50mg. I've had pretty much full blown hole at 30+30+30mg.

I also have ~150mg left. Dont know what to do as I love those medium doses at weekends with a beer or two and some weed. But I guess I'll save some for combine with LSD and maybe rest for one big bang hole.

No, I mean 50mg. I don't have a working scale anymore and a good friend weighed out and gave me a certain amount. The time I had a really amazing experience I dipped the tip of my pinkie finger in the bag 7 times and that was my dose. I doubt it could have been more than 50 or 60mg because afterwards I did a "finger dip" and weighed it at this friend's house and it was under 10mg each time I tried. Perhaps I am sensitive.

I'm really not sure how much I have left but given what I saw 25mg weighed out to look like, from the same batch, I am guessing 50-75mg.

*I realize this is not recommended, so let me just say I don't recommend eyeballing.

ah, i thought because of
that you accidentally wrote that.. Then I would do the same, take it all at once :) I usually start my night with ~30mg and then do ~20mg redoses over the night. Is MXE new substance for you? I caught that you're (were) a pretty heavy psychedelic head from PD social thread and stalking some of your trip reports from back in 2006 or something. Dissociatives are pretty new for me, lately I've really started to love them.

Last edited:
So.. I had total ~30mg yesterday, sublingual, but I didn't find it very enjoyable :(. At least i think that was the ROA, cuz once i put it in my mouth, saliva flowed so much and so thick that everything turned into a mess. Just kept that saliva/mxe goo in my mouth for about 10min and swallowed it, so maybe that was bucal or oral. Whole mouth and a throat got numb. Taste was bearable but it doesn’t taste like candy.
Nothing close to euphoria, wasn't depressed too... more like of a "neutral" mood, apathy...
I also experienced a state of confusion, similar to the one described by another user here. I kept moving through my house, trying to find something to do, felt like talking to someone too, but I was home alone.

The music wasn't mindblowing at all. actually, some electronic which I usually listen sounded flat and dull. That was quit interesting, it seemed I could distinguish very clearly between good quality and bad quality mp3. Only some classical music (flac) made me feel comfortable at the moment. Listening to Bach and Baden Powell was the best part of the trip. Had some mild CEV, but they werent colourful, just black masses moving slowly with the music.

I remember someone here describing it sometimes look like you have no eyelids, because you close your eyes, but it looks like they are open. Got that too! Weird...
And I ended up not taking cloxazolam (thats the name), because i did not find very conclusive info on that one. I know it is a benzo, does that make it ok by itself?

I guess the mindset wasn't the best too, cuz I had to work today and that might have ruined it all.

Apart from the mindset, what is wrong? I thought minor mindset problems like that shouldn't influence a dissociative experience so much. Maybe the dose? Should I start lower? Should I try to breakthrough?

I had a great MXE experience a couple of weeks ago where I became the music and had such a great introspective and spiritual headspace. I think I am going to take the rest of what I have (!50mg or maybe a little more) all at once tonight, I could use a peaceful introspective place to retreat to for a night.

Do you mean 150mg?
I recommend not taking it all at once, but working your way up. I've had my best holes that way. Maybe take 50mg+50mg+50mg. I've had pretty much full blown hole at 30+30+30mg.

I also have ~150mg left. Dont know what to do as I love those medium doses at weekends with a beer or two and some weed. But I guess I'll save some for combine with LSD and maybe rest for one big bang hole.

Which ROA did you guys choose?

Torresmo, sounds exactly like my first mxe experiences man. I went with sublingual also last time, kept it just for a few minutes until swallowed because of the saliva, but it came up more intense than snorted or oral. I would recommend taking it orally or snorting for your first times.

It made music sound weird for me too at first times. I didnt think it as music enhancer at all at first. Its just been lately that i have learned to enjoy mxe. I am not sure if it has something to dl with the batch or have i just become familiar with the substance, but i love it now as opposed to not caring so much at first. So sounds pretty normal. If you want to continue just experiment with it at low doses and do it when you have weekend or holiday and u can relax. Redosing is something i think everyone does with mxe. Be safe, high doses will catapult you into the m-hole which could be scary. There was a time i thought i was going to die once on mxe.

I think, especially with MXE, that people forget dissociatives are a really required taste. THEY are not like psychedelics in that sense at all. They are probably the weirdest chemicals in any class. For most people they'll just find the effects to bizarre or "off". MXE and ketamine are probably the exception but even MXE people can just find it so weird.

I could live off just sitting and listening to the flanging and aural effects from dissociatives. I remember spending an hour or maybe more just sucking down nitrous attempting to find out what the fuck was making some crazy loud sound to have it be a computer fan. Psood's got it totally right, small things like fans and such can cause the most bizarre distortions. Also I bet psood's posts are to blame for most people wanting to try these things with his downright sexual word play(<3).

Status
Not open for further replies.