• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread - Part 13: Don't you know? MXE comes from MXE-co

Status
Not open for further replies.
for a person who hasn't touched this substance for almost a year due to circumstances out of my hand what would be a good dose ?

Curious to hear about ppl who take regularly or have experience with high dose MXE (100+mg) ?

Yesterday I took my first no-eyeballed 100% sure 100mg dose of a very good mxe and was, even with some tolerance (not extreme at all), OFF MY TITS.
Firstly, in myself MXE tolerance manifest as decrease of psychedelic effect, so yesterday I probably experienced 60% psyche effect and 90% of other type of effects I would have experienced without any tolerance.

I can't speak too much from the trip itself, it's really hard to remember in detail and explain.
I was conscious perhaps for the 20 first minute of the comeup but understood quickly I will experience something hard.
After that, hard to explain.
TV was on and my brain made story from what was seen on TV, from associative memory, and I misinterpreted all kind of stuff. At some point I was having almost a part of the TV show, made the same gesture, experienced same mood as the TV show inspired at a particular moment, ect.
At some point I totally lost consciousness of myself, and when a form awareness came back, I felt like I was not myself, I no longer exist as a person, like I was kinda universal form of awarness or stuff. I was a part of a story, mission, fate or stuff like that.
I hallucinated various stuff related to this "mission" or story.
Can't explain more. I forgotten the state I was in was a result of drug for let say 90% of the trip.
Today I've only minimal after effects/hangover. But I think experience like that are somewhat hard for the brain, at one moment my gf reported that I was sweating, and I experienced what seemed like difficulty breathing while being tripped (it felt like that, but that was not really hard, and I'm not sure it was in reality difficulty breathing, perhaps in fact it just felt like that).

I wasn't prepared for this. I think I'll wait a good month or two with no dissociative at all, wait a moment where the set & setting is good and re try the experience in a more prepared way.

I'm curious because Ive read it's not that rare that some ppl take 100mg or stuff, but they don't seem that twatted or don't report a mega-strong trip after.
I know too that my current stash of mxe is fucking good and was impressed since the first time trying it (I ordered 10g of this batch because of that).

Last edited:
I always work my way up rather than dosing all at once. Like 30+30+60 and going to m-hole. Never tried taking all at once

Also curious about dosage for someone that's NEVER touched this stuff before. I'm thinking 10mg oral.

If you've never touched dissociatives, or just barely, 10mg is still going to be weak.

For a light experience, I'd say 20mg oral. Medium, 35-40mg split or at same time. Strong, 50-65mg, split or at once.

I have done K a few times (like maybe 4 or 5 times) and that was just bumps. I did not like K at all on its own but absolutely loved it while I was on E - and it's been almost 2 years since that last K experience. I mostly plan on using MXE with 4subbed Tryptamines and of course I will feel it out on its own but I rarely do drugs more than twice a month (except for weed). I appreciate the dosage advice as I do want to get a feel for MXE without jumping in to far at first.

I have done K a few times (like maybe 4 or 5 times) and that was just bumps. I did not like K at all on its own but absolutely loved it while I was on E - and it's been almost 2 years since that last K experience. I mostly plan on using MXE with 4subbed Tryptamines and of course I will feel it out on its own but I rarely do drugs more than twice a month (except for weed). I appreciate the dosage advice as I do want to get a feel for MXE without jumping in to far at first.

depends on ROA.. this is the best dosage to combo with tryptamines for first timers
Oral - 45mg (not preferred)
Nose - 30mg (mehhh)
Plugg - 20mg (preferred)
Under Tongue - 25mg (15 min)

mXe Dose + 125ug L or 2g shrooms or insert tryptamine name = money shot

I'll be trying it first on its own to get a feel of what it's all about I'm definetly looking forward to combining it with 4 subbed Tryptamines. I read that it does not combine well with LSD??! Is this true? If so it's too bad. Lucy is my girl! Even I haven't seen her around these parts in some time.

with LSD, maybe take it as you've just reached the peak, a little after perhaps, when you're on your way down. Just a pinch, it might add a little sparkle to your trip. It sure did with my AMT balls out circus.

I'll be trying it first on its own to get a feel of what it's all about I'm definetly looking forward to combining it with 4 subbed Tryptamines. I read that it does not combine well with LSD??! Is this true? If so it's too bad. Lucy is my girl! Even I haven't seen her around these parts in some time.
It's true that it's not good to mix LSD with mxe at the start of the trip and even during the peak, but it's perfect for when you are going down and want to blast it to the very end. Be safe

^Thats crazy talk! Dosing MXE before and during almost any trip is absolutely amazing, especially LSD. I could understand if your apprehensive about blasting off, leaving orbit, and floating around the universe for a bit though I suppose. ;)

^Thats crazy talk! Dosing MXE before and during almost any trip is absolutely amazing, especially LSD. I could understand if your apprehensive about blasting off, leaving orbit, and floating around the universe for a bit though I suppose. ;)

I agree, I am merely warning beginners of the synergy. It is safe but not fun for beginners if they are not ready for the spaceship to launch to the moon ;)

I very much appreciate the warnings. I am the sort of fellow that would look forward to a psychedelic blast off into spiritual oblivion. But since I haven't found acid in these parts in a VERY long time. That'll have to wait. It'll probably just be an MXE night tonight. I'm actually pretty stoked. I've been reading about this stuff for some time and managed to snag from one of my vendors before it disappeared. I will be sure to report back. It is supposed to be of very high quality. Whatever that means. Cheers and thanks everyone for the advice!

depends on ROA.. this is the best dosage to combo with tryptamines for first timers
Under Tongue - 25mg (15 min)

Someone earlier in the thread actually tested and confirmed that MXE doesn't really absorb sublingually. They put a standard dose in their mouth, held it for 15+ minutes, then spat it out. All the while making sure not swallow any. They had either no effects, or barely any if recall correctly. Instead, it's absorbed when you swallow it.

^Not sure what happened in the case of that person, but MXE works very well sublingually. Many people claim it as their favourite ROA.

Tangent here, but sublingual was my favourite way of taking 3-MeO-PCP.

Someone earlier in the thread actually tested and confirmed that MXE doesn't really absorb sublingually. They put a standard dose in their mouth, held it for 15+ minutes, then spat it out. All the while making sure not swallow any. They had either no effects, or barely any if recall correctly. Instead, it's absorbed when you swallow it.
In this case I case he either:
1. had a bad batch
2. ate something prior that deactivated the compound.
3. had a high tolerance and took less mg than he needed.

I have done subligual 100s of times and spat out with full effects. This used to be my ROA

Last edited:
I'm getting 500mg of this stuff soon, so excited! Haven't done MXE in like six months. Should be fun :) Is 100mg enough for M-hole? i was thinking of doing 30 + 30 + 30 or something

I'm getting 500mg of this stuff soon, so excited! Haven't done MXE in like six months. Should be fun :) Is 100mg enough for M-hole? i was thinking of doing 30 + 30 + 30 or something

I suggest doing 40mg plugg.. wait 20 minute and then doing 35mg plugg ... you can thank me later ;)

for me 50mg plugg got me holed when I was in a similar situation; 6 months of abstinence and zero tolerance.

I typically find higher doses to be MUCH more rough and mania-ridden. I'd say over 50mg in one go is probably pushing it.

Typically my doses were 2-3x 30-40mg lines spread over the course of a few hours. There doesn't really seem to be a direct "M Hole", though. At least one that is related to the dose.. with ketamine it is VERY anesthetic in action and the right dose will hole you just about every time... it seems to be much more unpredictable with MXE, sometimes higher doses can leave me fully aware of my body let leave me in a psychotic state, while other times low doses can relax me into a ++++-esque experience.

It's an odd drug.. I love it haha. Can't wait to get some more, it's been quite a while now :(

Status
Not open for further replies.