Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Valium 10mg

b_rat

Bluelighter
Hi all, just a quick question I stumbled across 120 10mg valiums. Once my erection subsided i sat down and has 2 (20mg) sublingually and washed the remininence down with some Thomas Coopers special reserve ale, felt lovely and chilled till I had dinner and that sorta killed my vibe, the following day I had a shit cunt of an Arvo at work, came home had 40mgs worth with a Hahn superdry and eventually passed out, nek Minit I came to and have somehow either subconsciously or had done so with no recollection had 80mg, I felt little if any euphoria and relaxed than i did th first night with the 20mg. My question is I have tomorrow off and would love to kick back with 20-30 mg of vals but because of my binge 12 hours previously (I'm aware of vals half life) will my tolerance be at the point where it's worth having a break already? I have some ketamine but I've been going hammer and tong with that and I kno that's now not worth taking and that tolerance developed insanely within a few days.
Advice?
Cheers in advance

If you can wait another day or two (I personally couldn't if I had them myself) I'd say your tolerance will have dropped a significant amount. Dosing most benzos every day you build a crazy tolerance, and it doesn't take much. Try to allow a break in between days.

Be very careful mixing benzos and alcohol!!!

Wait as long as you can. You have already increased your tolerance too much. The half life is loooong with diazepam 100 hours according to this:
http://www.benzo.org.uk/bzequiv.htm

I try and take them only every 3 days if I have access like you have at the moment.

DO NOT OVER USE BENZO's. It causes paradoxical effects. In other words you end up feeling anxious, irritable, heart palpitations and are unable to sleep. It also causes a delirium tremens type effect like alcohol and can be a life threatening medical emergency. This dangerous effect can be delayed for weeks after discontinuing use during which time you will feel sick, irritable, sleepless and everything else you described. Diazepam takes 3 hour to reach peak plasma concentrations and lingers, for 30 hours subjective effects can be felt and it takes up to 100 hours to eliminate from your body (kinda like weed takes forever to get out of your system) as stated in above post. This is why the delayed onset of delirium tremens can occur as your body slowly eliminates the benzo's. So if you need to pass a piss test it can take nearly a week to pee clean.
Diaz is not very euphoric due to the length of time it takes to reach peak plasma levels and in general is rather ordinary. Etizolam, trizolam, Nitrazepam, flunitrazepam and a new RC diclazepam are all quite euphoric IMO. Halcion aka trizolam is the most euphoric benzo but only last 2-3 hours. That said why drink and take benzo's, all you will do is black out and stupid shit, maybe 1-2 beers, a joint and 10 mgs of diaz every few days is ok. Take the diaz before drinking smoking to achieve best result's but be warned blackouts and crazy stupid stilnox type antics may just be around the corner, not to mention death from respiratory depression.

Yeah be careful man. Benzos can be a wonder drug for people with anxiety, but they really don't have much recreational purpose by themselves. Mixing them with alcohol might be a bit of fun, but most likely you will just black out and there is a good chance you will make a fool of yourself. It is a strange feeling when people are recounting the moronic shit you did the night before that you literally have NO memory of.

I would save them for a rainy day. When you are coming down off a speed binge of even ecstasy they are a god send. But even then be careful, because when you are on a bender you tend to drink a lot at the same time, and even if you don't feel drunk, popping valium or the like can be very dangerous with that much alcohol in your system.

Smoking a heap of cones and getting reallly stoned and having a low dose of benzos can be quite nice and relaxing, and isn't a dangerous mix in itself.

But as I said - definitely put a bunch of them in to storage, because they can really take the edge of a terrible day or bad depressive episode (not to be used to treat depression in itelf however).

Peace

Where do you get 10mg's from?
no sourcing please.

im pretty sure 10mg are available in australia obviously not that commonly available due to the addictive nature of the substance.

google search and from memory wiki has availability of various elixirs for various countries.

Diazepam tolerance drops quite rapidly, its the dependence you should watch out for. Don't bother taking it sublingually, it's not very soluable so the majority of it will be going down your throat anyway rather than under your tongue.

that my friend is called a black out i am all to familiar once being kicked out of a club at 1 and getting home at 6am i have NO IDEA what happend in those 5 hours.since then i avoid mixing benzos with alcohol its just too much of a risk (i do take benzos with alcohol but in low ammounts and thats cus i have genuine social anxity and panic attacks) ,not to mention they both have effcets on the CNS and could cause u to stop breathing and die :/ the doses u are taking are quite high (i know i cant talk as most of u know my misadventure with 14mg of clonaz 20mg of valium then splitting my head open) the blue valiums are not made in australia i have come across them in thailand and i hear they come from india too.....i find that these tablets arnt made as well as the aussie 5mg doses like what im saying is one blue 10mg could contain 5mg or it could contain 15mg u just gotta be really careful with benzos mate.

Diazepam tolerance drops quite rapidly, its the dependence you should watch out for. Don't bother taking it sublingually, it's not very soluable so the majority of it will be going down your throat anyway rather than under your tongue.

^ For me sublingual works fantastic. I have stomach problems and sometimes need benzos on a full stomach, if I take them orally at this time, it feels like the food or acid, or whatever else, absorbs some of the goodness, also slowing down the onset.

So, id have to disagree with you there.

I'm also inclined to think there's a faster onset due to the drug entering your bloodstream quicker through you mucus membranes under your tounge.

Orally, it has to get to your liver for 'first pass metabolisation' before your able to 'stop shaking'.

Don't be dissing the sublingual route, works a treat with the right drugs.

EDIT: the mucus membrane under your toungue doesent need water soluble shit for it to pass through.

Last edited:
^ For me sublingual works fantastic. I have stomach problems and sometimes need benzos on a full stomach, if I take them orally at this time, it feels like the food or acid, or whatever else, absorbs some of the goodness, also slowing down the onset.

So, id have to disagree with you there.

I'm also inclined to think there's a faster onset due to the drug entering your bloodstream quicker through you mucus membranes under your tounge.

Orally, it has to get to your liver for 'first pass metabolisation' before your able to 'stop shaking'.

Don't be dissing the sublingual route, works a treat with the right drugs.

totally agree with you mate and i've been taking benzos for about 6-7 years now and sublingual is def the best ROA when it comes to bennies faster onset stronger "buzz" and when ur done u can just swallow the gunky shit and let your stomach absorbe the rest.....i've been put on xanax and fuck me the taste is so damn bad when u sub those its like putting a battery under ur tongue but it kicks in within 5-10 mins rather than 20 when taken orally

Cheers everyone for the replies upon reflection my mrs advised I was just lying there intermittently having valium after valium till I passed out, the night i had the 80mg, which I have no recollection of and I believe I have an above the average persons knowledge of substances so I have no idea why i would do that as I know it's stupid. I'm well aware of the dangers or combining the both but I honestly find it fun; buy a 10 pack of mixed random beers from dan murphys then sample each one every couple of night and just nurse the one beer with some vals, I just can't seem to find the right dose, had a massive night last night and had 30mg today and one beer and was feeling great and chilled and the pub till i got home to watch the footy and within 30 or so mins passed out. I think my issue is my "go hard or go home" mentality I have had with all drugs I've used over the years, but as it seems benzos are not something you cant just smash as its a fairly new caper I'm getting into as they have never interested me, but with so many in my possession it's not like I'm not going to just let them gather dust. I'm taking 2-4 days between doses from now on but still haven't found that beautiful first dose feelint I had off them. And in terms of where I got them all ill say Is my uncle had a religious awaking in India and disappeared for 2 years only to return with a bag full of them a few weeks ago. Apparently around Rishikesh in the Ashrams they sedate westerners in an attempt them to convert to a life within the confides of their religion.

Last edited:
Cheers everyone for the replies upon reflection my mrs advised I was just lying there intermittently having valium after valium till I passed out, the night i had the 80mg, which I have no recollection of and I believe I have an above the average persons knowledge of substances so I have no idea why i would do that as I know it's stupid. I'm well aware of the dangers or combining the both but I honestly find it fun; buy a 10 pack of mixed random beers from dan murphys then sample each one every couple of night and just nurse the one beer with some vals, I just can't seem to find the right dose, had a massive night last night and had 30mg today and one beer and was feeling great and chilled and the pub till i got home to watch the footy and within 30 or so mins passed out. I think my issue is my "go hard or go home" mentality I have had with all drugs I've used over the years, but as it seems benzos are not something you cant just smash as its a fairly new caper I'm getting into as they have never interested me, but with so many in my possession it's not like I'm not going to just let them gather dust. I'm taking 2-4 days between doses from now on but still haven't found that beautiful first dose feelint I had off them. And in terms of where I got them all ill say Is my uncle had a religious awaking in India and disappeared for 2 years only to return with a bag full of them a few weeks ago. Apparently around Rishikesh in the Ashrams they sedate westerners in an attempt them to convert to a life within the confides of their religion.

you have an above average knowledge of drugs than most people??? i dont get it.you blacked out man plain and simple its happened to me before on xanax and piss i'd take 3 bars with a beer or 2 only to wake up and find a bar or 2 left.....people black out and dont remember a thing.this is a HR fourm not a go hard or go home fourm 8(

fuckin meh

I'm taking 2-4 days between doses from now on but still haven't found that beautiful first dose feeling I had off them. .

You probably wont unless you leave it much longer. Doesn't matter how many you have in your collection they will all be gone eventually but the longer you make them last the better.

OP: this is a rabbit hole you really don't want to go down. Psychological dependence is one thing (and a cunt of a thing it is) but the physiological addiction of benzos is a whole nother level of fucked. Quit while you're ahead and give them to someone you can trust them with to hold onto in case of emergency

Yeah stay the hell away from benzos man. Tolerance builds quick and when mixing them with other drugs you always spaz out and have zero clue what the fuck you're doing.

Like the time I was walking barefoot around my suburb in a daze, got a lift from 2 or 3 people to random places and was eventually picked up by the police who had been called by someone who saw me and was worried about me.

They are a cunt of a drug. Don't let the initial high fool you.

Guys this was from over four years ago. OP never really posted again.

Why on hell do people bump these really old threads up?

Guys this was from over four years ago. OP never really posted again.

Why on hell do people bump these really old threads up?
Because, believe it or not, these same issues spring up time and time again and the readers may not necessarily be posting, but just scanning through the threads.