• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Valium 10mg

I don't understand why BL system doesn't automatically close old threads.

Xanax 100mg?
Hey. Afoaf has 100mg alpraz in 0.1g. He says a pin heads worth fuct him for dayz... was wondering how I can better divide the 100mgs into 50x 2mg doses, with Isopropyl, or maybe someone else has a suggestion?
Also - what do ppl know about coming off Soma? that' s some STRONG SHIT (carisoprodol)
QtE

Carisoprodol addiction looks awful but considering the that dissociate high is quite alarming to most people its rare for people to become addicted to Carisoprodol. The small number of people who have gotten addicted to it say the withdrawals are awful as is the sexual dysfunction.

Regarding the Xanax sure you can dissolve it into 100mls of liquid and then be able to measure out 1mg at a time. I find Xanax to be boring and far too strong. Either you take far too much you and wake up the next day in some bushes, with your pants down and a 10 inch rubber dildo next to you and the taste of dirt in your mouth or the dose is far too small to have much of an effect. Worse the rebound anxiety on Xanax is fucking awful. Valium is far superior in my mind.

Plus its easier to stop taking valium then it is with the Xanax. Xanax addictions are awful things.

Just stay away from the Xanax and Carisoprodol.

We taking a loan out there Quinn? :) If you meant something, please edit it.