Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Richie Hawtin in Amsterdam Friday 18th October

knock

Bluelighter
richiehawtin.jpg

Tickets are sold out :( and I booked my hotel already :|

Anyone got a spare ticket?

edit:got the date wrong, I think it's 18th Hawtin is playing.

Last edited:
Yes Awakenings. yeah I'm keeping a close eye on the FB page, there's a competition to win 2 x 5-day pass for the Amsterdam Dance Event, I've put my name into the hat for that, and I've posted on the official "ticket exchange" page. I'm also checking eBay and I suppose I'll look at gumtree too. So I think I've got most bases covered ;)

The main thing is my mate and his pal have their tickets so it would be a bit shit not to go to the same event while we're over. I'm sure I'd find plenty of other entertainment, of course; it's not the end of the world if I don't get to go. But it would be nice.

There's a geezer called Thomas on there now saying 'I have on ticket to be sold for Awakenings 18th.'

The Gashouder venue Awakenings is held is by far one of the best in Europe. I was lucky enough to go to 3 of them. Good luck with the search.

Just watch out if they're e-tickets, as there'll be scammers trying to sell the same ticket multiple times.. and you know what sort of dodgy folk hang around on BL. ;)