• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

mdma one week apart

rtf4400

Greenlighter
hey ya'll. new to this site so i'd appreicate some advice! i rolled a week ago and am planning on rolling tomorrow. i'm wondering if my roll will be any less intense? i'm gonna take more than i took last week, as i only took a small amount last week. prior to last week i hadnt rolled in 4 months. and the molly i get is awesome and very clean, i never get bad comedowns or depression or any of that.. i always feel fine the next day. so yeah if anyone has any insight as to whether or not i'll have a good roll tomorrow please let me know!!

You will most likely notice a difference. I would suggest you wait if you want to have a better roll but in the end it's up to you.

If you do decide to roll don't make a habit of doing it more than once a month. :)

EDIT: And you may notice a worsened comedown.

I've done it, and it was exactly the same in every regard from the same dose. Just respect MDMA and don't continue to take it weekly.

Depending on your tolerance you can roll just fine. And if you are new to mdma and have not had any bad comedowns you will probably feel fine besides being a bit more tired and worn out...

Try not to redose if you can and take a slightly higher dose than last week and have fun!

It really all depends, honestly, everyone is different. Some people find they have a built up tolerance and other people find it works just the same. As others have said, you may find your comedown a little rougher this time and you might want to be cautious of redosing.

Have fun! and just to reiterate what others have already said, defs don't make a habit of dropping M so close together. I would generally try to space them, at the very least, 1 month apart but preferably longer... MDMA is incredible but it's something to be respected because it can also kick your ass if you aren't careful. ;)