Bluelight

Thread: Cocaine : How do I know if its good or bad quality?

1. Collapse Details
    Cocaine : How do I know if its good or bad quality? 
    Hi,

I have been using a little bit of cocaine lately, just recreational and I have absolutely no clue wether or not it is good or bad quality since I heard different opinions on it.. is there any way to 'test' this? Or should I look for certain things to see if its good quality or not? What are the first things that you look at when you receive the drugs?

Thank you

2. Collapse Details

the way i knew if it was god or bad is put it in water, then draw up and see how much cuts are left. this is a rough estimate of purity

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by laCster View Post
    the way i knew if it was god or bad is put it in water, then draw up and see how much cuts are left. this is a rough estimate of purity
    There is a insane amount of cutting agents that are easy to get cheap who dissolves in water. Not saying that it's not an indicator, i mean if almost everything is left. That is definitly a bad sign.

You can get some testkits online. Apart from that i would say years of experince with lots of different batches, then compare the effects is the second best way to know the quality. But i don't recomend anybody getting this kind of experience LoL. As it is just not worth it any way.

In my personal experience, taking a tiny bit of cocaine between my fingers and rubbing it. If everything gets oily really fast without having specs of powders in it is usually a very good sign. Not saying it dosen't exist cuts that can replicate this effect as well. But all the best cocianes i have tried was like that..

4. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Now granted I haven't really done coke in 30+ years but back then, if it didn't come directly from someone who bought large quantities AND I knew personally, it was usually garbage. Shit these days gets so stomped on by ever Tom Dick and Harry, I'd be surprised if what you get is even 15-20% pure. Sorry to pop your bubble but that's just the way it is.

5. Collapse Details

Yeah consider yourself lucky and give thanks to god if your cocaine is even 25%. I can tell you a few things though that i know, if the cocaine burns when snorting that is a real obvious sign that it is probably shit coke. Good cocaine does not burn upon snorting, if you also don't get much numb feeling (in your mouth, face/body) that is also an indicator that the cocaine is real low quality and cut. Although sometimes cocaine can be cut with things that make you feel numb, higher purity cocaine acts as a local anasthetic and very small amounts leave your entire body numb.

Also if your able to blow (snort) more than 4-5 lines back to back and not feel incredibly euphoric maybe even a little calm and mellowed out/fucked up (than it's probably not good coke either).

Real good cocaine like in countries with high purity cocaine levels, cocaine is usually done in small lines or "bumps" because of how potent it is and the risk of overdose is much greater, whereas people here can snort an entire gram in 30 minutes and not even feel much.

6. Collapse Details

Lol, there's plenty of high purity product kicking about.

You just have to know where to look.

Making sure you buy from reputable dealers with decent feedback and good lab test results is the way to go. Hope this helps.

7. Collapse Details

Majority of people using cocaine are using very low quality cocaine, many people who claim they have pure cocaine really have shit cocaine. BUT their is some decent cocaine if you find the right person who has it which is on the more rare side. Also high quality cocaine has a more mellow/calm effect at higher doses rather than "non-stop talking, bouncing off the walls" effect.

Also higher quality cocaine is easier to fall asleep on and gives less headaches etc.

8. Collapse Details

The coke i get is 95% i get it straight from the cook though

9. Collapse Details

Lies ^

#BumpB4YouBuy is my motto. If a connect wont allow you a small key-bump before you buy (assuming it's at least 1g or so) then be very wary. A good dealer, selling good gear should have no problems with that.

Hesitation screams out dodgy gear.

10. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    Taste test doesn't always provide proof anymore because these young dealers are cutting with orajel. I remember though when the good stuff would numb your teeth for hours.

As someone mentioned, a good dealer will let you sample.

(Hasn't done it in several years)

11. Collapse Details

Cocaine is good when it is sniffed from a belly or breasts of a fine lady in a mansion of columbian drug lord. Or while you have Mr. Hefner doing it next to you.

Anything bought from streets is S*it no matter the substance.

E:
    Come to think of the melting point of oure cocaine is 195 degrees Celsius so it is very easy to test if it is pure. Just heat your adjustable lab plate to 195 degrees celsius after putting some coce on it and if it melts it is pure.

You can thiele tube for that too.
    Last edited by MrRoot; 17-10-2014 at 11:39. Reason: Additional info

12. Collapse Details

3 easy ways to tell without doing the cocaine if all 4 are present its usually at least some pretty good shit, 1. Gassy smell the yay always has to wreak if its good quality. #2 should be rocked, this doesn't guarantee its good cause u can cut and then re rock but 99% of bomb shit is in rock form. #3 fish scales, there should be small shiny flakes within the rock that shine and glimmer in the light when you move it. #4 this is one of the more important to me if the other 3 are present then break up the cocaine try to break it as fine as possible as if you were going to snort a line, good cocaine does not break up really fine it will kind of clump up in little balls/pieces but it will not break up finely. If all 4 of these characteristics are present you 99% have yourself some good quality cocaine some traits especially fish scales can be faked with certain cuts so make sure all 4 are present if you want to be sure your shit is bomb!! have fun oh and number 5 which isn't really needed cause you bought it at this point, coming down from bomb cocaine SUCKS DICK i mean the comedown is awful i hate it so bad i usually need a perk or a xanax just to tolerate it.