You Can Be Alive Through ANY music era

Bob Loblaw said:
It's all the same to me !

Yeah, and that's not okay: differing sounds, listener-bases, 'scenes', hell, decades, and for the most part continents! Skinny Puppy has fuck all to do with Limp Bizkit. :p

ebola

40s or 50s jazz eras. Not sure which town I would most like but probably Kansas City, if not NYC.

Bump

The predictable choice has got to be the 1960's. To see the actual birth of rock, watch The Beatles, the Stones, Hendrix, go to Woodstock, legal LSD even!, etc. Would have to be an awesome time; but I'm gonna have to also throw in the 80's, simply to hear awesome post-punk but mainly to see fucking metal diversify and turn into the thousand genres we now know. . . I'm gonna cheat and say, born in 1950, so I get to see all of it :D

Last edited:
Would’ve been cool to be a young adult during the 40s to enjoy the crazy Big Band era and still be relatively young during the 60/70s.

I was pretty lucky lived through a great era of Electronic music and went to Ibiza every summer for 5 years 98 to 2003, Would have love to have been around in the 80s, i think mst people dislike that era but I like the music,

^I love the 80's. Fantastic time for any fan of metal and you're right, great time for electronic music. I think I would have liked the early to mid/late 90's too, seeing the birth of the goa/psy scene.

40s or 50s jazz eras. Not sure which town I would most like but probably Kansas City, if not NYC.

This. However, only traversing through to the 80's. Am greedy.

This link is pretty interesting. Love to see the historical permutation of music culture, melting through political culture, like butter on toast.

90's to the early 2000's, nirvana, audioslave, rage against the machine, the list goes on and on and on.

^fo sho', biatch! ;)

Most MDMA fuelled. Some good musiks;some of woe...

some of substance. Still are.<3

Last edited:
Holy shit, dude reminds me of a guy I used to know lol

How did I miss this...naught but a great tune, mate ;)<3

Anger is an energy - tis all. One can channel anger - sublimate it toward action ( in this short life; instead of wasting time on nonsense);not let it take over your being or values; to channel it and not be compliant - why would you be. ...?! Enough in this place trying to thwart us from being ourselves;empowered, in our own power.- fighting for what we believe. ;) =D

Last edited: