• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Henry 1/8 Episode 4: A New Dope

Puffing on some Grape Drank from a space monkeys med tin, I should stop wasting this smoking on speed is a little pointless and pricey

Currently smoking some outdoor grown UK greenery, lovely stuff.

Not mental strength and had me in fits of the giggles

Shame I only got half Oz :/

There's loads of great indoor grown stuff too, but it's often a bit on the strong side

Puffing on some Grape Drank from a space monkeys med tin, I should stop wasting this smoking on speed is a little pointless and pricey

A decent sedating indica isn?t awful for the comedown though.

Currently smoking some outdoor grown UK greenery, lovely stuff.

Not mental strength and had me in fits of the giggles

Shame I only got half Oz :/

There's loads of great indoor grown stuff too, but it's often a bit on the strong side

After the cracking summer we just had I bet there's loads of quality UK outdoor grown bud kicking about, just waiting on some from a friend myself

^^ yeah I'd imagine without the speed motivation would suffer, Couch lock sort of stuff. Good old Grape Drank its been one of my favourites this year

Got some Superglue landing tonight what should be nice

IMO it's not really an ideal pairing, well not if one is going for the effects of the weed first and foremost. But if one is placing the 'phet on a pedestal, in terms of valuing the effects of one over the other, then a few nice fat juicy bongs of a good strong indica hash, a nice bit of squidgy black to put you back in a comfy couchlock is just the sort of icing that goes well on that kind of cake.

Although other stimulants are IMO, better with weed, selective DARIs with little in the way of VMAT2 reversal or NET inhibition/noradrenergic releaser effects is ideal IMO. Little peripheral effects, all cerebral stimulation, far more enjoyable and less likely IMO to lead to paranoia and other related nastiness. 3-fluorophenmetrazine was a winner in that respect in my book.

Yeah Limpet_ your right there its an awful combination, such a waste of premium herb, the couch lock comment was meant if I wasn't on speed but alas I like excessive stimulation and irregular sleep patterns, I don't smoke cigarettes so every time I smoke its a joint and we all whizz and smoking go hand in hand, the only time I don't smoke is when on LSD or 2c-e.

Phet is the pedestal and I'm on top of it (super focused):sus:

IMO it's not really an ideal pairing, well not if one is going for the effects of the weed first and foremost. But if one is placing the 'phet on a pedestal, in terms of valuing the effects of one over the other, then a few nice fat juicy bongs of a good strong indica hash, a nice bit of squidgy black to put you back in a comfy couchlock is just the sort of icing that goes well on that kind of cake.

Although other stimulants are IMO, better with weed, selective DARIs with little in the way of VMAT2 reversal or NET inhibition/noradrenergic releaser effects is ideal IMO. Little peripheral effects, all cerebral stimulation, far more enjoyable and less likely IMO to lead to paranoia and other related nastiness. 3-fluorophenmetrazine was a winner in that respect in my book.

Bang on. 3fpm combines beautifully with cannabis, much more so than straight amphetamine. In fact, the only time I could enjoy the synthnoids was on 3-fpm - trippy as fuck. Smoking cannabis on amphetamine sulphate used to give me chest pains, anxiety and headache, totally detracting from the speed buzz - the one exception (as you rightly point out) was proper squidgy black. Great for chilling at the end of the night and attempting to get some sleep.

I missed the boat when it came to 3-fpm, I was far too deep into my MPA addiction to try it, I wish I did sounds right up my alley

Back on topic -- Got some lovely stuff with yet another ridiculous name, cookie dough

Smoking some Beanimal atm tickly on the throat but average. Now my batch before was Tropicali straight from the golden state and it was one of the best smokes I've had, didn't taste like high strength fertilizer or any other growing supplement I've had from 'supposed' cali weed, this was the real deal 10/10

Bump, finally found the fucker and it didn't even have tits in this thread that I know off =D.

Fuckin'pot snobs! Try smokin' the shit you trim off yer back garden plants in an effort to stop them growing above the neighbours' sightline eh? Never mind yer bleedin' 'crystal trichomes' etc. just think about us fuckers that are forced to smoke 'catshit weed' that's already been noshed to fuck by all the local slugs/snails/aphids etc. What I wouldn't give for a henry of soapbar now...
Or u culd try find sum of this bobacoch indica Moroccan hash, can't use lighter to fluff/crumble it as it bubbles, but for a Henry u pay 10er per g, but is completely amazing, smoked aload after an edible had worn off and couldn't move from the bed

Smoking UK homegrown it'll be one of the popular ones but since it comes from close and I always enjoy it I don't need a name, but I ask names when it's from others lol

Weed is the best