• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Henry 1/8 Episode 4: A New Dope

Interesting...

Because I stopped taking hard drugs due to illness, I missed the Cathinone explosion. I'm thankfully I never did Mephedrone that would have been disastrous.

Is it like Meow Meow in that the media get hold of the silly name but in reality no one in the drug taking world actually uses said name?

I missed the cathinone explosion because I was far too busy taking hard drugs. I could kick myself, but it's probably a blessing in disguise.

Yeh, I think this monkey dust name is largely a media creation like meow meow and roflcopter. Trouble is, when these names are touted in the media, people actually start using them for real...

I'm pretty sure a mate of mine who was ordering scarface amounts off the internet years ago has permanently fucked himself from usage. He now smokes stupid amounts of weed, in a crack-like fashion, all the time. We are literally talking phoning everyone at 1am half hour after the last bit runs out, going without food or electrticity with it. And is a paranoid fucking wreck ever since. It's not actually pleasant smoking with him.

The local shottas are selling various insane headfuck strains, this one is 'Orange Cookies' I think, in pitifully small 20 bags but as all experienced potheads know Quality > Quantity. Doorstep delivery helps negate the small bags lol.

And IME it's really hard to develop tolerance from the top grade weed, unless you abuse the everloving fuck out of it. I'm fairly calm and steady with my usage now. Can do whole day medicated from less than a gram, probably about 0.7g a day at the moment and it's getting me high as giraffe pussy all day...

Also the occasional suspiciously articulate sales texts are welcome. The educated shotta, a new breed.

Got some stuff called Critical Jack. Heavy hybrid. No idea who Jack is

It was just supposed to be an opposites thing i.e opposite meaning and opposite name (using a coronation street reference). I only twigged on to your understanding after I typed

Ah, Jack and Vera Duckworth - of course. I got the opposites thing, but wondered why you chose 'Vera' - then the lyrics to Ebeneezer Goode popped into my brain and thought you were being exceedingly cleverer than you actually were... =D

Whereas I over analysed your very good joke and disappeared up my own arse.

Last edited:
Alaskan Thunderfuck is my favourite weed strain name, never smoked it but I'd be expecting a lot!

jr5f7q.jpg

Some lovely good ol' pollen, no fast heartbeat n head racing, just a smile and the good ol' munchies

Am 35 smoked weed nearly every day since 16. Not smoked in a month and 4 days now. Have never felt so good in my whole life! So happy it's changed everything! Crazy isn't it! Will never touch again I like this me! Always used as a crutch I guess. YMMV but wow eyes open awake and embracing real life :) toke on chavvis's but for me I'm done with the jazz salad

Right folks, my new source has given me a choice of Sunset Sherbet or Amnesia Haze. Which would you recommend? I'm not used to being given a choice...

Edit: Oi, Kingo, stop being a poof and get back on that bong! ;)

Last edited:
No weed today for first time in about 6 months. I feel so intelligent.

edit: FUBAR: Sunset Sherbert all the fucking way, love that stuff

No weed today for first time in about 6 months. I feel so intelligent.

edit: FUBAR: Sunset Sherbert all the fucking way, love that stuff

Aw fuck! I went for the Amnesia - bloody nice though...

There's all this shit around london called 'Amnesia' or 'Am', its average at best weed with a strange, distinctive taste. It's replaced skunk and then cheese as the generic name for PENG FOOD BRUV. It's not proper Amnesia Haze at all, some fuckers must be growing it on an industrial scale in a questionable fashion. I'm sure you've got the genuine deal there though lol.

I feel fucking old, I remember when the choices were Skunk or Skunk.

I've never been a fan of cannabis at all, despite trying it on numerous occasions to see "what all the fuss" was about. I remember in the 90s when all that was about was Moroccan hash which IIRC sold for between 5 - 7 quid an eighth (where I live anyway)... found it very much meh TBH. In more recent years, my next door neighbour sells weed (amongst other things) and recently gave me a large bud (didn't weigh it) to help with the pain in my leg. All it did was make me extremely anxious and feel a bit sick.. and this was supposedly high quality skunk. I actually wish I did enjoy weed since I have a ready and cheap source for it but I just don't like it and don't quite get what people enjoy about it.. I just wish I felt the same way about prescription opioids with which I've battled for years and am in the unfortunate position of actually needing them for a very painful accident but have always struggled with being able to use them as directed and not overuse them as a means of self medicating for some of the physiological issues I have as a direct result of some of the awful things I saw (and did) in combat in Iraq and Afghanistan (among other places but mainly those two).

I've never been a fan of cannabis at all, despite trying it on numerous occasions to see "what all the fuss" was about. I remember in the 90s when all that was about was Moroccan hash which IIRC sold for between 5 - 7 quid an eighth (where I live anyway)... found it very much meh TBH. In more recent years, my next door neighbour sells weed (amongst other things) and recently gave me a large bud (didn't weigh it) to help with the pain in my leg. All it did was make me extremely anxious and feel a bit sick.. and this was supposedly high quality skunk. I actually wish I did enjoy weed since I have a ready and cheap source for it but I just don't like it and don't quite get what people enjoy about it.. I just wish I felt the same way about prescription opioids with which I've battled for years and am in the unfortunate position of actually needing them for a very painful accident but have always struggled with being able to use them as directed and not overuse them as a means of self medicating for some of the physiological issues I have as a direct result of some of the awful things I saw (and did) in combat in Iraq and Afghanistan (among other places but mainly those two).

Mate, cannabis is a weird one, make no mistake. IME, it's something that you get a taste for - rather like a single malt whiskey. It can take a while, but once you've got a taste for it, it has the propensity to be the most therepeutic substance you've ever encountered. The older I get, the more I appreciate it's medicinal value...

Mate, cannabis is a weird one, make no mistake. IME, it's something that you get a taste for - rather like a single malt whiskey. It can take a while, but once you've got a taste for it, it has the propensity to be the most therepeutic substance you've ever encountered. The older I get, the more I appreciate it's medicinal value...

Yeah, I've heard a few people say that mate. The last time I tried it though I was curled up in bed preying for it to end... it really was that bad lol. But there must be something to it as I've heard so many people say the exact same thing as you. You really think it could help me therapeutically?