European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Henry 1/8 Episode 4: A New Dope

Lovely Moroccan 'LA' stamped bar, little heat needed n has that great taste
fde9d20347.jpeg

There is some great lemon haze too, small buds but very stinky, make ya quite energetic
fdfb4c4958.jpeg

So desperately want some charas, so badly, it is the best the creme d'la creme, might have to move to India haha

Smoking this at the moment im lead to belive is mango haze. Its a really nice all rounder

lAhki0T.jpg

All from street. In my circles its just quality all the time. Plants have been flushed properly etc you can taste the turps and you can tell it wasn't fucked with chemically

Had some of that mango haze, looks the identical, last week and it blew the bag aff me, felt like my eyes were slowly poppin out my sockets I was that baked, couldn't hold a good convo with my mate, so sorry bout that mate haha

'Yea man.....that's class'
*says something else, it isn't a question*
'Yea man ..... That's nuts ain't it"

Had some power plant recently. Uplifting but sedating after a while. Quite nice. Which makes for a nice balance as the more uplifting strains become too much after a while.

Last edited:
We never got soapbar in Australia. Every summer up to the early 90's Australia was swamped with high grade Afghani / paki hash and Thai buddha. Same crews did it for many years. A few got busted and a few retired. I know a couple of blokes who were well involved and got out of the game at the right time. Then hydro came online so the need to import tonnes into the country to supply domestic demand through summer till the outdoor crops were harvested evaporated. We used to get such great hash and buddha.

Yep, late 80s and early 90s there was heaps of good hash. So much so that I used to complain about the lack of weed, then I went to Europe for a few years and when I came back there wasn't any hash. Only relatively recently have I seen it appearing again, and even then it seems pretty rare.

During Howard Marks' reign, the UK was awash with quality hashish - it was always a disappointment when you went to pick up and the dealer said "I've only got bush, sorry". The bush usually consisted of pressed Jamaican weed full of fuckin stems and seeds, which was ok but there was too much waste to justify it being the same price.

@ stamp pollen, the bar had an @ symbol on it, looks n smells great, better than the last hash I got and it was great so can't wait to try this
69hqhu.jpg

Recently tried 5g of purple power. This is the most well balanced medicinal strain out there imo, it's the best of both worlds.

Edit:just ordered 10 seeds for 50€ I'll try and grow 5 plants in the middle of a corn field this year

Last edited:
Made myself a potent batch of hash coconut oil with a half ounce. Made some caps with it and 2 has me mangled. Honestly gives me just as much relief from pain, stress and insomnia as benzos do, just in a different way. 90% of the time 2 capsules results in me passing out and having to peel myself from the sofa to get to bed at around 4am, fully intending to be in bed for 12 or 1ish. I also quite enjoy the 'stone-over' effect as it seems to help with some relief from stomach issues etc. Love me some edibles! =D

Last edited:
UK grown solid bud's ;) -

along with

dry sift made from barneys pineapple chunk sugar leaf. < resulting in full melt!

Why Marijuana Gives You the “Munchies
If you’ve ever smoked marijuana, then you’ve probably had some experience watching all three Lord of the Rings movies while eating the most delicious steak you’ve ever had owing to the fact that you decided to cover it in peanut butter and jelly. It is at this point that you might find yourself wondering why marijuana gives you the munchies.
The answer appears to be a combination of a few different things, primarily an increase in your ability to smell, which in turn makes your food taste better; an upsurge in the release of a neurotransmitter, Dopamine; and through the complex mechanism of how the human body deals with hunger, the production of an appetite stimulating hormone ghrelin. So how does marijuana accomplish all this?
Marijuana, and its active ingredients, known as cannabinoids, affect the brain in a number of ways. For instance, the cannabinoid that gives us that memory-killing-high is Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). There are at least 85 separate cannabinoids in marijuana, all exhibiting varied effects within the body. To better understand the role of these in feeling famished, let’s look at what normally stimulates our appetite.
The body uses several complex mechanisms to regulate hunger and subsequent feeding. Those mechanisms aren’t yet fully understood. However, what we do know is that hunger has been shown to be a two part mechanism that flip-flops when the body senses a decrease or excess in energy stores.

When it senses a deficit, it triggers the release of ghrelin. This hormone is released by the GI tract and stimulates your hypothalamus in the brain to increase hunger. Interestingly, it also affects an area of the brain known as the Ventral Tegmental Area (VTA), which helps in the release of the feel-good neurotransmitter dopamine.
Conversely, when there’s an excess in energy stores, fat cells release the hormone leptin. This stimulates the hypothalamus to inhibit hunger. Leptin has also been shown to affect the VTA, thus, also affecting dopamine release. Additionally, leptin counteracts the effects of another neurotransmitter, anandamide. Anandamide is another potent hunger stimulator that binds to the same receptor sites as THC- specifically, cannabinoid receptor type 1 or CB1. So less leptin equals feeling more hungry when THC has bound itself to anandamide receptors.
The entire flip-flop mechanism of hunger is controlled by a protein known as 5’ adensosine monophosphate-activated protein kinase, or AMPK for short.
THC itself has many effects within the body. It produces euphoria, analgesia, sedation, and memory as well as cognitive impairment. It reduces incidences of vomiting and, as is the subject of this article, stimulates appetite. It does all this by mimicking the body’s natural endocannabinoid system. This system has receptor sites throughout the central and peripheral nervous system and is responsible for regulating the aforementioned physiological processes- hunger being one of them. So, in the case of Maryjane-munchies, the hormones and neurotransmitters released causes your body to think you’re starving.
A 2014 study showed one of these mechanisms also involves increasing your ability to smell, with THC binding to receptors in your main olfactory bulb (MOB). More technically, the authors of said study stated, “Local pharmacological and genetic manipulations revealed that endocannabinoids and exogenous cannabinoids increased odor detection and food intake in fasted mice by decreasing excitatory drive from olfactory cortex areas to the MOB”.
The increased ability to smell also simultaneously makes your food taste better. This is because, beyond just breathing the scents of those ham and cheese HotPockets in, as you chew, you tend to force air through your nasal passages. This carries the smell of food with it and you’re able to grasp more complex flavors. If you didn’t have this smell-taste combination, you’d be limiting your taste sensations to the ones produced by chemicals on your tongue alone. (For more on all this taste/smell interaction, see: What Causes Aftertaste)
THC also increases hunger by affecting previously mentioned receptor site CB1. Once attached, it increases the palatability of sucrose, but has no effect on the sensations of salty or bitter. This could help explain the subjective feeling that sweet foods taste better when high. CB1 also has the ability to produce dopamine in an area of your hypothalamus called your nucleus accumbens.
Similar receptor sites in the hypothalamus also get stimulated by THC and cause the release of the hormone ghrelin. Ghrelin acts on the hypothalamus to increase hunger and at the same time, helps prepare your GI tract for food intake. It does this by increasing gastric acid production and motility- basically digesting and moving food through your GI tract faster.
In the end, smoking marijuana makes your sense of smell better; you feel like a million bucks because your body is releasing more dopamine; and you feel hungry because of ghrelin release and the attachment of THC to anandamide receptors combining to mimic the same feelings you get when you’re deprived of food. The combination of all these things makes you want to eat like an unsupervised kid with the keys to the candy store. And when you do, the food tastes amazing!
So the next time you find yourself smoking some Maui-wowie and you can’t seem to find enough Cheetos to mix with your bowl of cereal, you’ll know exactly why it tastes so good
In case anyone wanted to really know...

Picked up some very nice looking "zero grade" Moroccon. Not bothered with weed for a few months so looking forward to sparking up with this.

After 18 months of daily edible use I've finally reached my limit me thinks and I need a break till my vaporizer arrives. A month tops fingers crossed.
I know I could up the dosage from aprox 37,5mg THC @ 15%THC to double that but that's getting ridiculous imo better off with a break.
A month maybe more break so that 5mg of orally consumed THC will have a very nice effect. 5mg THC equates to about 1/30 of gram of weed!

I've never ever enjoyed smoking blunts bar while on E but I wan to give the vaporizer a go even though the effects are milder it's a different way of uptake.

If any fit bird wants a kinky fuck in the mean time just send me a pm. I did say 'FIT'!

Last edited:
Damn I though my tolerance needed adjusting eating well over 100mg THC about 3 nights a week plus smoking a gram or two of top grade daily. Different strokes for different folks but personally I find that when my tolerance is high, yes I need more product but I gain more positive effects and less negatives (less anxiety, more clear headed when I need to be).

Had a few tokes on fresh outdoor grown Nevilles haze this arvo. This is without doubt THE BEST WEED EVER!

I recently had some nice diesel. A nice sativa which doesn't make you drowsy the next day.

Trying some shiva thy now.

Yep, late 80s and early 90s there was heaps of good hash. So much so that I used to complain about the lack of weed, then I went to Europe for a few years and when I came back there wasn't any hash. Only relatively recently have I seen it appearing again, and even then it seems pretty rare.

Yeah we were really spoilt with Afghani hash and Thai buddha. I really do know one guy really well who was a major player and his gut instinct said to stop and next year most of his crew got done. They had done it for over a decade. It's no secret in a certain town (a couple of towns actually lol) how he made his money. But that was filling a demand for when the outdoor supply ran out (remember people actually selling leaf and tips lol) but the hydro replaced that need and if you were taking that kind of risk and effort then the few crews still left switched to coke.
I miss the good hash and especially the thai weed. People look at compressed thai and go why would you want to smoke that. They have no idea how strong and euphoric real Thai Buddha or Thai Stick if you are old enough to remember those before the boys worked out compressed weed was easier to transport and less prone to mould.
We are just lucky that if you know the right people you can get mind blowing organic outdoor sativas instead of knock you out indica's...some people prefer those but i am a sativa man