• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Henry 1/8 Episode 4: A New Dope

Dont really give a fuck about UK legalisation of weed. Its everywhere anyway now...would rather it stays like that. would rather fund Criminal gangs than the government. the lesser of two evils.

would rather fund Criminal gangs than the government.
There's a difference?

My personal take is, cannabis legalisation most probably will be pushed through by an outgoing government who know they won't be re-elected, in the hope of messing things up for the next lot.

Dont really give a fuck about UK legalisation of weed. Its everywhere anyway now...would rather it stays like that. would rather fund Criminal gangs than the government. the lesser of two evils.

Guess you must live in a nice area then & never seen the horror that gangs like 14K & Snakehead leave behind them or the people they stash away in shit flats to grow the weed.
Some poor cunts got blew up a few months back making dab when all the butane went up due to a fridge turning on, blew the side wall off the house & took off their arms & legs, blew them right across the street for kids to see.

What's the score with this medical cannabis which appears to have hit the streets? Where the fuck has it come from? I got some weed last night and it was in a plastic container with a label on saying "Medical Cannabis. Strawberry Haze " and summat about "local state initiatives". I find it hard to believe that a load of medical pot in retail packaging has found its way from USA to UK, but I may be wrong...

What's the score with this medical cannabis which appears to have hit the streets? Where the fuck has it come from? I got some weed last night and it was in a plastic container with a label on saying "Medical Cannabis. Strawberry Haze " and summat about "local state initiatives". I find it hard to believe that a load of medical pot in retail packaging has found its way from USA to UK, but I may be wrong...

It could also be that they've imported the seeds and want to come across as helping people in pain.
Maybe....
I'm a fan of the haze strains, if I spot one I buy it.

I've got some silver pearl which is equivalent to the haze strains imo.

All of the CBD stuff in Italy over the last few days has that look & comes in a package just like how you posted it.

It's what dyslexic folks smoke I heard.

Heh, :)

Seriously though, wherever this stuff is from, surely it's not wise or even economically viable to import a load of weed in bulky plastic labelled containers? I reckon someone's just bought a load of containers, printed off some medical cannabis labels and is pulling a bit of a marketing scam to offload some low THC weed...

Well, this very afternoon I should taking delivery of a couple of ounces of some allegedly very nice hybrid weed, right from the horse's mouth, as it were. If I were to believe everything I heard, it's a cross that he developed himself after years of painstaking research, and even some of the failed experiments were good enough to sell to rock stars -- but I can't get the name "Augeas" out of my mind, for some reason .....

Still, rumours aside, I've had his consistently good product many times before via a more indirect channel, including the parent strains -- neither of which were exactly ditch weed.

Let's revive the weed thread.

Scored a Q of Afghan Kush. It's like being smacked in the face with a Bible.

Weed I'm getting keeps getting stronger. Every other week I have 'the strongest I've ever smoked', then a few weeks later I'll smoke something even more peng (I'm street now) that is the new 'strongest ever'. WTF is happening in London, where is all this space age weed coming from?!

Weed I'm getting keeps getting stronger. Every other week I have 'the strongest I've ever smoked', then a few weeks later I'll smoke something even more peng (I'm street now) that is the new 'strongest ever'. WTF is happening in London, where is all this space age weed coming from?!

Must be cut with 'monkey dust' mate ;)

Bloody well hope so. Monkey Dust is da bomb

Is that seriously a term for a real drug?