• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Henry 1/8 Episode 4: A New Dope

Got some green today as it's payday though it isn't much in weight.
Been so many months since I had any at all till this morning & I could feel it after only a few drags but it was a decent spliff, the only thing to really get me is when I began to remember how lethargic it makes me & as I was smoking not much more than being awake 30 mins I feel ready for bed atm.

Enjoy that smoke you got atm Inso, the cookies & fridge chilled Dr Pepper cans on you?

I have been experimenting with the odd nice hash (mainly Lebanese and Moroccan), avoiding the cheap stuff. I have no desire to smoke green these days.

Wish I could get nice Hash, the green is amazing lately but I love the taste and feel of hash smoke. And the heavy Indica effects they tend to have :)

I've managed to have my first vapepen/vaporizer smoking experience.
Not bad, what you breathe in doesn't feel hot and it doesn't smell as bad as you'd think.

It's a cheap 15 squid one and you can tell that by the way how it doesn't function at times.

Would you need to decarb the weed as it has been heated up to 180C several times after vaping if you want to use up the remaining thc/cannabinoids left in edibles?
I'm saying no, anyone confirm?

Last edited:
These weed names are getting silly now, something called 'cookies' is going round. Heavy Indica

Would you need to decarb the weed as it has been heated up to 180C several times after vaping if you want to use up the remaining thc/cannabinoids left in edibles?
I'm saying no, anyone confirm?

Deffo no need to decarb, it creates a heavy cbn load as expected.

Edit: the cbg deffo didn't evaporate either

Last edited:
These weed names are getting silly now, something called 'cookies' is going round. Heavy Indica
been around for time, fair few american "elite" cuttings a float in the uk & plenty of growers grabbing them to grow out and cash in on there "name and flavour". those pots and tin's is whats fucking the prices up

Deffo no need to decarb, it creates a heavy cbn load as expected.

Yeh, I was gonna say "no" as well. As I understand it, it's only fresh weed that needs to be decarbed for edible use. Anything that's been exposed to heat and/or time should be good to go.

This stuff is called Lemonberry.

My review:

"holy fucking shit."

The bloke I get it from was supposed to give me the cheap stuff but accidentally gave me the 'bang shit' as the kids say these days, which should have been more expensive. Winning

Yeh, I was gonna say "no" as well. As I understand it, it's only fresh weed that needs to be decarbed for edible use. Anything that's been exposed to heat and/or time should be good to go.
When decarbing weed you need to keep it at 110 degrees celcius for 1.5 hours to get the full 95% thc activation at least.

I wasn't sure on what the 180 degrees celcius for a couple of minutes would do, there's a certain science going on here.

When decarbing weed you need to keep it at 110 degrees celcius for 1.5 hours to get the full 95% thc activation at least.

I wasn't sure on what the 180 degrees celcius for a couple of minutes would do, there's a certain science going on here.

Yeh, there's deffo a lot of science going on there mate. But properly cured weed shouldn't need decarboxylation using heat, because the curing process achieves the same result using slow drying - i.e. removing the COOH from the non psychoactive THCA in fresh weed to give the psychoactive THC. I can't really see the point of attempting to decarb cured weed because although you might squeeze a little more THC out of it, you also run the risk of degrading the THC that's already been produced during the curing process. That's the way I understand it anyway, but I'm no expert as my experiments were bitterly curtailed by the filth...

Super Hans gave Jeremy an 8th of "Sinister minister" on the C4 sitcom "Peep show". Sounds groovy bet its a couch-locker with full Sativa Head raciness and extreme paranoia!

But properly cured weed shouldn't need decarboxylation using heat, because the curing process achieves the same result using slow drying - i.e. removing the COOH from the non psychoactive THCA in fresh weed to give the psychoactive THC. I can't really see the point of attempting to decarb cured weed because although you might squeeze a little more THC out of it, you also run the risk of degrading the THC that's already been produced during the curing process. That's the way I understand it anyway, but I'm no expert as my experiments were bitterly curtailed by the filth...
You're right but I've read an article once where they said the weed would have to be cured away from sunlight and for about a year to achieve about the same result.
I don't have the patience to wait that long.

Have you heard anything from your curtailed experiments?

Super Hans gave Jeremy an 8th of "Sinister minister" on the C4 sitcom "Peep show". Sounds groovy bet its a couch-locker with full Sativa Head raciness and extreme paranoia!

haha yes! I remember that one, genius show. Everyone knows someone like Super Hans :D

Las Vegas Purple Kush

In a purple medical pot. Which advises me not to operate heavy machinery.