• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Henry 1/8 Episode 4: A New Dope

i smoke way too much dope, its an expensive habit not knowing the exact right kind of people! i really cnt afford it anymore, anyone ever smoked any of the cannabanoids with any success? i mean the JW-series was good but all the other ones are just getting way too over my head :/... never tried any , always just smoked the dope, but i mean damn im in a bad position right now

Same here! I'm still buying a half ounce every week & smoking every day (~2g/day) but I seriously cannot afford it anymore. Weed is waaaay too expensive here to be able to maintain that kind of daily habit without fucking myself over financially. Weed & poly drug purchases are the reason I work a full time job! (I reckon I'd get by ok living off my weekend gig money but then I wouldn't be able to afford all my drug luxuries!) =D

I've gone down the route of having synth noids lying around so as to try & save money by doing hits of noids in between hits of weed. Saved a bit but to be fair noids are no replacement for weed IMO. I've tried JWH-018, AM-2201, -694, -2233, MAM-2201 & UR-144. Each provides a unique & pleasant stoned but it's a stoned that doesn't feel natural & one with a far greater potential to go tits up than with normal weed.

The decision to grow my own weed has been somewhat forced upon me given the levels of my consumption, tolerance & financial income.
I have a list a grow equipment now. All priced & ready to purchase when the funds are available.
It's the only way to go if u intend on maintaining your daily weed habit in this day & age! %)

Get a better job :sus:

NSFW:
like growing! breeding! dealing!

I get enough side-effects from cannabis as it is, and I'm glad that I can recognize those. They are mainly motivation/energy/depression related.

I'm a daily user, pretty much 24/7, and I fear that with daily use of (a variety of) synthetic noids I can't clearly isolate and recognize the side-effects anymore.

Last edited:
I serioulsy believe if people stop buying the weed at these prices surely they gonna go down, so stop fucking buying these 1.5gram 20 quid deals and stop the weed price increase, its worse than amsterdam
I know this, but.. but.. I like nice things and I'm happy to pay for decent quality. I know that £18 a gram is taking the piss somewhat though. 8)

stop the weed price increase, its worse than amsterdam, and only rising

Just sayin,but amsterdam's coffeeshop scene is not too bad if you know where too look! lots of ripoff-joints in the city center obviously, but..

Here is a pic of a 2-gram bag of Super Silver Haze i got in a quaint little neighbrhood shop. it's 7.50 euro per gram, well dried, well trimmed, fragrant.

there is top end stuff available for "only" 7-8 euro per gram in the coffeeshops, both sativa and indica, if you know where to buy and what batch is worth buying at what time.

The second picture is of a fantastic strain called Grapefruit, indica with a complex lavender/grapefruit/cantaloupe flavor, neat, and a genetic miracle =D 8 per gram.

I'm also buying "Laughign Buddha", a 13-week flowering finnicky-to-grow Thai x Jamaican hybrid, all sativa, for just 7 per gram, in a fairly obscure shop, real chuffed with that!

SSH:
ojjlt9k.jpg

Grapefruit:
RT9jCxF.jpg

laughing buddha (thai x jamaican 100% sativa)
771Nt12.jpg

^ Grapefruit looks lovely!

A bud of amnesia haze I smoked at the weekend.... (camera fone pic!)

18462759f15d5fac484fc5b7d866fbce9eb3001a.jpg

Twas lovely! %)

For the last few weeks been getting pretty straggley haze stuff but lacking in resin. Well last few days mate came through with some proper nice sized buds of Jack Herrer. What a lovely smoke! Similar to the NL #5 x haze but more skunky but very chilled %) goes down well with a few nice beers, prime

Got some Recon (left) and some Cheese, both stinking my house out as we speak

Click view image for big image

zGeM86A.jpg

TWP Stamp pollen, very sticky stuff that seems to be about in mass amounts over Ireland at the moment

Having a bit of Kandy Kush, from coffeeshop Voyagers. OG Kush x Trainwreck hybrid.

T8F9WWO.png

Nice nug of 'nesia, looks very dense,was it compressed? Or am I looking at just a tight trim + poor parallax phone pic?

Compressed for export! From what I've seen in Ireland recently we have 2 strains of dutch export weed here in bulk.... "Amnesia Haze" & "Cheese".
Both professionally grown & both compressed. Everything else seems to be homegrown.

& yeah, the poor phone pic doesn't help!

Looks pretty good, is it still aromatic? How dry is it?

Just bought some samplers at the shop,

Left.. LA Casey
Top... Rock Lock
Right.. Bubblegum (strong batch of dense spicy bubblegum, true indica)
Bottom. Lemon Herrer Haze
gNHD4MZ.jpg

The lemon Herrer Haze is very nice, sativa-dominant with very thin long calyxes, long internodal spacing, and pure sour citric haze aroma. Fire..
was 8.5 euro per gram (7.20 GBP) and nicely dry, fair price for a coffeeshop
5itEWsO.jpg

Last edited:
:!:!

looks so gud..had chocoloppa (sp) for the first time the other day,tastes sooo nicee

Them pics are pretty spectacular! Great combination of strains.. I wouldn't mind spending some time on a deserted island with just those two =D

The bud structure of that BLT looks very Thai dominant, displaying the same hairiness I had in a trippy-as-fuck Thai once... that was A++ tropical sativa, gave me visual and auditory distortions aplenty.Too tricky/expensive/slow to have inside,sadly, not cost effective enough. The bud wasn't even as frosty-looking as yours but blew me away

Last edited:
Don't know what this was but it was some of the best smelling stuff I've ever had
Y54ZI1f.jpg

I'm going to try n go the rest of the week with no weed. Not looking forward to trying to sleep tonight :|

Good luck comrade!

Smoked some excellent stuff last night again, got no pic, as it was offered to me, I love having a low tolerance at the moment, three tokes and I'm spangled, I'm sure tolerance will be back again in no time once I go back home though.