• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Henry 1/8 Episode 4: A New Dope

Wasn't enough... 0.5 gram used to be my normal dosage for eating high-grade maroc (10 p/gram stuff). I stopped smoking for 4 years and exclusively ate my hash. Normally I would take no more than 0.5 gram per evening and it would give a nice glow without knocking me out.

Now I'm back to 24/7 use and now that I have tolerance, I need much more. Plus I'll need to refrain from smoking anything beforehand. If I have smoked/vaped anything earlier in the day then oral dosing efficiency is much less.

I'll be making a LARGE batch of cannabutter soon, that'll go into the freezer! (with 200-250 grams of low-grade/trimmings)

Now vaping Am-G13, ridiculous trichomes-for-money value at 8.25 per gram, check out this single calyx. Talk about a one-man army, this thing will put a dent in yr head =D
35rHTs7.jpg

Beautiful triches all over that =D very jelly
Tried some lovely bendy blonde hash when down sligo there, even got me quite stoned when tripping which is hard to do for me, lots of 'cheese' strains down south, blue cheese, big Buddha cheese etc but up here Its all 'sweet cheese' at the moment, IM not sure on how accurate that name for it is though as its very citrus smelling rather than that dank, earthy fungus smell that I associate with cheese strains

I am on the Hash lately instead of weed as i was getting a bit paranoid about my neighbours smelling it, more of a mild musky smell from hash rather than a strong stink from some dank weed haha.

Cant say that i miss weed much either, smoking some amazing hash from India and Morocco recently ;)

The only time I've ever not been pissed off at a bit of hash was back in the day buying soapbar. Nowadays if I ever do decide to buy hash instead of green it's only ever some apparent high end shit that always costs about the same as a bag of green and ends up being a massive disappointment as I sit smoking it, hating the shitty taste & wishing I'd just bought weed instead.

Back to the city and 0.8g tens. Never mind, Leafita seems to like it.

mn_IDw_LL.jpg

No decent weed around until next month, all I can get at the moment is this annoying outdoor stuff with a ton of seeds in it, pain in the ass to get them out and not a good smoke anyway, weak as fuck. On friday I smoked some iceolator hash at a friend's place, it knocked me sideways, been used to this crappy weed he past few weeks has lowered my tolerance a wee bit

A mate of mine from work brought a spliff of some Animal Cookies weed today, fuck me its knocked me sideways. I'm blazed as hell =D Damn I wish I could get weed like this on a regular basis :(

Animal Cookies? Heh, not heard of that one. I have a theory that all weed in the future will be named after food. Looking forward to Sticky Toffee Pudding and Chocolate Fudge Cake.

Still, Chocolope Kush. <3

Animal Cookies? Heh, not heard of that one. I have a theory that all weed in the future will be named after food. Looking forward to Sticky Toffee Pudding and Chocolate Fudge Cake.

Still, Chocolope Kush. <3

Heh! Chocolope was yummy, never had chocolope kush though. Yeah I'd never heard of it till I googled it, it was damn yummy.

Had some iced vapor from nugs of a Jamaican x Thai hybrid, 100 % sativa, named Laughing Buddha.

RT9jCxF.jpg

Heh! Chocolope was yummy, never had chocolope kush though. Yeah I'd never heard of it till I googled it, it was damn yummy.
According to High Times yesterday, Cookies is the 'next big thing' in weed fashion. %)

I love any Chocolopey strains, but for some reason they're the only ones that give me killer munchies.

i smoke way too much dope, its an expensive habit not knowing the exact right kind of people! i really cnt afford it anymore, anyone ever smoked any of the cannabanoids with any success? i mean the JW-series was good but all the other ones are just getting way too over my head :/... never tried any , always just smoked the dope, but i mean damn im in a bad position right now, and my anxiety aint the best off of it!

I love chocolope, one of my favest indicas tbh! any day coffeeshop was the nicest place i got it from,

I serioulsy believe if people stop buying the weed at these prices surely they gonna go down, so stop fucking buying these 1.5gram 20 quid deals and stop the weed price increase, its worse than amsterdam, and only rising, ten years time fuck me some people be buying 20 quid bags of nothing but a twig and be like "there u go bud" :)

sorry for the rant guys lol

According to High Times yesterday, Cookies is the 'next big thing' in weed fashion. %)

I love any Chocolopey strains, but for some reason they're the only ones that give me killer munchies.

The next big thing in weed fashion :|. All I know is that a quarter of the spliff got me as high as a mofo =D. It's a shame the guy who gave me the spliff can't get it regular, it was just a one off his mate came across and bought a quarter.

Bare Head, I'd be wary as hell of the synthetics. I've read of people having pretty serious health issues from them. Do you smoke your bud with baccy? I used to smoke pretty much all day everyday, but a couple of months ago I started rolling with tobacco replacements. Now I don't crave weed at all, I just tend to have a joint or two after work to chill out, and often go without without even realising it.

I tried AM2201 to lace some joints with, I didn't like it much. Horrible, horrible taste and harsh vapor/smoke.
I don't want to expose my airways to that kind of shit daily. When I finally found the dosage at which it worked orally it was rather messy and unpleasantly dissociative, quite different from the warm glow that eating hash gives me.

anyone ever smoked any of the cannabanoids with any success? i mean the JW-series was good but all the other ones are just getting way too over my head :/... never tried any , always just smoked the dope, but i mean damn im in a bad position right now, and my anxiety aint the best off of it!

I haven't tried any noids but was going to a few months ago, then read lots of reports which seemed to indicate that what's available legally these days is getting less and less like cannabis and by the sound of it less and less suitable for someone with anxiety.

Now I got this bitcoin and tor shit down I think it's cheaper to get weed online. But that may also be because I was geting 1.6 1.8gram '8ths' for 20quid off the street.

Either way I've got some nice stuff at the moment which I plan to smoke when the bupe and flubro hit me :D

EDIT: Something is just right when it comes to smoking real weed. Even if 5f-akb-48 is cheap as hell and does make you feel 'high'.

I had lots of experience with the first generation of cannabinoids. To me, they felt pretty much the same as weed. Quite gentle and forgiving, no real negative effects at sensible dosages. After they were banned it all went downhill. The newer stuff is absolutely horrible, way too powerful, loads of anxiety and just doesn't feel like weed..

All of this is imho/ime etc.