• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Henry 1/8 Episode 4: A New Dope

+ Lurching, you've hit the nail on the head with haze - haze being my favourite i used to smoke alot of it, to start off with id be more motivated & as you've said thoughts would shoot in odd directions etc, but after days/weeks of smoking all different kinds of haze, i would end up slightly depressed / in a weird shitty mood. & motviation didnt come into it anymore, ive now been off the smoke around 4-5 month. & havent felt this good in years!

If my mood is good is just makes me feel even more wonderful its great. however if im sad then it just changes my perspective for abit and makes me calmer and composed, but also apathetic to fuck which is one of the reasons why i need to cut down majorly. Not giving a shit about anything is ok when your running around as a slightly mislead middleclass 18 yr old with no commitments but i probably need to start treating people and situations in life with the respect they deserve.

get stoned off all weed but more off indicas, i find sativas start with the head rush but the similar body load thats typical with indicas comes with time. sativas are good yeh but its easy to get overly stoned off them and get abit sketched rather with indicas there isnt the trippy element, i find

Last edited:
PJK3EhA.jpg

got this from a coffeeshop on a whim, it's called "Jungle Haze" (another Super Silver Haze cutting, hey, it's Amsterdam =D) and at 7.50 euro per gram i thought it was a pretty good deal. Walk into a random coffeeshop in the center of town and you'll often pay 12 or more per gram, maybe with slight discount if you buy five or more. Some of these stupid short-flowering Kushes from the USA are even being sold for more than 20 euro p/gr. Inflation and greed are rife :| Usual prices "outside of coffeeshops" are +- 200 euro for an ounce of high grade haze or other 10+ week head stash, 120-150 for ounce of White Widow or other generic hydro, except we don't use imperial. These same growers will supply coffeeshops @ about 5 for a kilo of hi-grade, 3 for a kilo of generic. The market for concentrates is a wild west now, shops are selling their butters and waxes for upwards of 80 euros per gram, and they sell. I'm not willing to get into it yet, but producing concentrates seems like an amazing art.

Last edited:
Fav recents blue cheese and buddha kush oh and white rhino (actually prefer ro widow right now).

Would love AK-47 again...

Proper White Rhino (the catshitty cut) is one of my favs too. One of my go-to indica's and i prefer it to most of these modern kushes. Lush fuzzy effects. That's a pretty decent trio of indica's you have there.

AK47 is very popular here. It's usually grown hydro and it's usually a strong but generic high. Taste and smell are usually bland hydro musk. It isn't outspoken sativa or indica, just a hardhittin hybrid, and so I find it a bit boring. White Rhino has much more character.

White rhio combines perfctly the balls out caned of widow with the laid back high of nice indica. :)

LA Confidential x Casey Jones (Confidential Casey?), pungent stink, smell like like clay and feces

AMsGG4F.jpg

hnQ7zrF.jpg

All your photos look amazing Lurching but all the weed looks very very similar considering they're all different strains. Same grower? Ages ago when i used to grow i would always use the same nutrients, all the weed i used to grow had a similar smell and taste even though the strains were completely different.

I've been spoilt for choice recently. Really nice Lemon Kushes, lovely cheese/blue cheese, skunk no1 and some unknown sativa some sort of haze i think almost feels like a stimulant when smoked. Unfortunately it's all £10 a gram but it is all fully dry and well trimmed. £240 on the ounce so not really worth me getting it as i just end up smoking more don't actally save any money in the long run. Happy daze

LA Confidential x Casey Jones (Confidential Casey?), pungent stink, smell like like clay and feces
lol. Your descriptions are brilliant.

I've been spoilt for choice recently. Really nice Lemon Kushes, lovely cheese/blue cheese, skunk no1 and some unknown sativa some sort of haze i think almost feels like a stimulant when smoked.
Mm, I've had some Super Silver Haze recently and it was was too trippy and stimulating for my liking. It made me remember why I prefer indicas.

I know what you mean swampdragon, i had a pipe of the sativa that i've got before bed a few days back and i couldn't sleep for shit. I also definitely prefer indicas in general but Sativas are nicer for day time smoking imo. I try to only smoke in the evenings anyway now, i just end up feeling brain dead if i smoke all day every day. It's a shame cause i do like a nice wake and bake.

Just ate a bit of maroc sativa hash. 0.6 gram crumbled into a tablespoon of molten butter, heated/stirred the mixture for 3 minutes until dissolved (the butter turned a dark brown color with a reflective smooth surface while as hot as possible without it starting to give off smoke). Then ingested the butter. This is my quickest cannabutter method =D On an empty stomach it'll always starts working within 20-30 minutes for me.

Fuck! I only smoke like 0.1s etc! 0.6 would last me ageees. I know you need more for eating really. Must be pretty intense???

Wasn't enough... 0.5 gram used to be my normal dosage for eating high-grade maroc (10 p/gram stuff). I stopped smoking for 4 years and exclusively ate my hash. Normally I would take no more than 0.5 gram per evening and it would give a nice glow without knocking me out.

Now I'm back to 24/7 use and now that I have tolerance, I need much more. Plus I'll need to refrain from smoking anything beforehand. If I have smoked/vaped anything earlier in the day then oral dosing efficiency is much less.

I'll be making a LARGE batch of cannabutter soon, that'll go into the freezer! (with 200-250 grams of low-grade/trimmings)

Now vaping Am-G13, ridiculous trichomes-for-money value at 8.25 per gram, check out this single calyx. Talk about a one-man army, this thing will put a dent in yr head =D
35rHTs7.jpg