• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Henry 1/8 Episode 4: A New Dope

Heh, I sometimes feel like I'm listening to a bunch of 'wine connoisseurs' (I know fuck all about wine... think it's made with grapes or some shit?)

Interesting to read though =D

I've had a wee bit of a break off weed the past week or so, but I bought a 20 bag tonight (3 gram :), weed prices don't seem to affect my town, probs cuz its such a shithole and us tight asses just wouldn't buy 1.3g 20s like they do in neighbouring towns) and its the first time in years I've had the fear off weed. Fuck I've felt shit tonight.

Its really spurred me on to stop smoking the stuff. I've wanted to for a while, I'm saving to go backpacking oz next year and it's become obvious I won't have saved enough cash unless I drastically cut down on my smoking. I think a full break until I get over there will do me well

Heh, I sometimes feel like I'm listening to a bunch of 'wine connoisseurs' (I know fuck all about wine... think it's made with grapes or some shit?)
Oh, definitely! It's all about the chocolate notes and rich spices and fruitiness. I have to say I'm tempted when I see strains called things like Strawberry Cheesecake though, but, eh, I like my food. :D

With weed it's all about the fruitiness (says the Fruity Dope :D) AND about the effects. Wine just has alcohol, while weed has a broad spectrum of actives that varies between strains.

Silver Bubble (Super Silver Haze x Bubblegum, strong sweet bubblegum flavor with the foggy SSH fx)

HAOqrLV.jpg

4umuWVI.jpg

ha42NQ5.jpg

"KC Cookies" (Casey Jones x Girl Scout Cookies).. weird hybrid of two USA cult classics, produces these speartip buds that are pure calyx, no leaf.
Equally weird hashy minty taste. The high is worth it, is just very pleasant and lasts forever.
Zhs4KiT.jpg

KIgtPKi.jpg

Some kif (the darker one is a Silver Bubble kif)..
6qi10Xk.jpg

KbFb744.jpg

Diesel, fluffy as fluck and sufflocatingly grapefruit:
cEnpmQS.jpg

Jack Herrer: the narcotic indica standby,this nederwietje stokes my patriotic fires (naw jk, it makes me fall asleep
W6Bzqgz.jpg

YqUeQO6.jpg

Pro-tip: check out the Hindu Kush on a map.

There's lots of good literature on/from the folk who first went there to bring back the legendary indicas ("landraces"). Country borders, or indeed states, have traditionally been a bit ambiguous in the area.

I know where the Hindu Kush mountains are but I figured maybe Afghani was from somewhere else in Afghanistan and Hindu Kush was from those mountains.

Are Hindu Kush and Afghan the same strain then? Has my whole life been a lie?

No weed today, Shoiuld be grabbing some in an hour or so. Been a long and strange day. Smoking loads of baccy. Not good.

Making do with Xanax and shandy for now.

Smoked some of my mates bud he grew outdoors tonight, the first auto weed I've knowingly smoked. Was auto-mazar. I was pleasantly surprised, was covered in crystals, I'd have thought it had been grown indoor if I'd have known and has got me nicely baked. He only got 3oz from 6 plants though

wow some nice buds in here. Jack Herrer is a lovely solo smoke, a kind of bump-heads-to-some-hiphop vibe with nothing needed to be said for hours

How I feel haha wish I could just smoke and chill like the majority probably about 8/10 times ill get paranoid and anxious as fuck. Id say even some of the stuff is too strong, hash treats me better though.

Lil Dicky - Too High (Official Video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSwi-PkbSIo

Get some heavy indica type weed. I was getting sketchy & para off weed for a while, until I started deliberately buying indicas. Now I can get stoned out my wee nut with no issues.

Sativa/indica difference is no joke, pilgrims. I love hazes, they make errything more colorful and interesting, sound perception changes, my thoughts shoot in odd directions, I feel motivated. But if I smoke (properly) from a haze for days on end I'll get this shitty veil of depression and demotivation that hangs over everything :/ I also build tolerance to haze very quickly. I have no problems with just a half a joint of haze or a few tokes of another sativa, but I'll suffer if I overdo it.

I don't get the true paranoia anymore since many years-- thinking that people were talking about me, irrational worries etc, while being high, is gladly something of the past. Weed used to magnify my feels (I have many bad feels, blud), thank god it just obliterates any stress/anxiety now and makes me smile.