• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Henry 1/8 Episode 4: A New Dope

Sweet pics Jackal!

I've currently got some sour diesel, some lemon og kush, and some grandaddy purp or something. I am not complaining (for once), still the prices...must look into autoflowering.

Autoflowers are a fuckin godsend mate - especially for people like me who just haven't got the resources for an indoor grow and live in a shitty climate. I've certainly had good results from them this last couple of years. Admittedly, the yield and potency from outdoor autos isn't a patch on what can be achieved with photoperiod plants grown under optimum conditions, but it's perfectly adequate for my needs and you have the comfort of knowing that it's absolutely clean both physically and ethically - plus it's cheap as chips! I spent about £60 on seeds last year and about the same again on everything else. I ended up harvesting 7 plants (should have been 9, but one got slugged to death as a seedling and one failed to germinate) for an outlay of just £120. I didn't weigh my harvest, but it lasted me and the Mrs a good 6 months of smoking several spliffs every day and sorting my daughter out every now and then. I even lost half an ounce to mould, so it didn't work out too bad. So, in my limited experience, I can't recommend autos highly enough.

Sativa dominant charas is gods gift to smokers. Fresh Nepalese temple balls or Manali creme are to die for. Super strong but uplifting. I much prefer it.

Smoking "SD" stamped pollen , that bars literally break with just pulling it in half, proper pollen, and nice bit of cheese, get my smoke close to me,always there. Blessed on that front, don't pay for pollen , need to pay something on the green. Usually always a stinky cheese, get it for a fair price, real fair cause it comes from close to me, never go without a joint , always got smoking to blaze on, various grinder about even my partners with always bit in them eand the "tray" wev had for years to build joints on, just a tray with the stuff ya need, skins, grinders , rouches, various other smoking things , all big on smoking week 5 adults in our family all weed lovers, That's something we at least can all agree on and bond over when we get good green & pollen , which is regularly , don't accept pony, something we all take an intrest in keeping going well, plus the need our own Gucci smoke, most people have pure shit green, not done properly, not dried properly , many more faults with most the goes about on housing estates , if ya get good stuff for the green easy tenner a g, pollen easy 35 on qs of pollen, all about getting top end stuff, all the recompressed soapbar going about as pollen, it's goes to hard stone even after you give it a burn, fuck off that isn't pollen!! Recompressed soapbar!! I think it starts of as good pollen , and the wankers that be try and bulk it out & and completely fuck it and ruin what was once got hash, like hash, like the heavy stone from it when your chillin with your other nawteez, bongs of pollen & a joint of green now and again for the taste , keep that going till I pass out!!

Got a nice stash of this at the moment. Supposedly cheese but i'm not so convinced. Strong tho mind and deffo lean towards sativa...

juK60Zf.jpg

Been having a little break from the drugs the past couple of weeks but had a weed cookie last night. Passed out on the sofa for a couple of hours and woke up really high. Is was ace.

^Nice, I'm out of green but procured some delectable hashish instead.

I say delectable, it's pretty average but does the trick ;)

Does anyone know why there were bits of plastic in soapbar? I've sometimes pulled bits out that were were as big as the bag used for a tenbag of smack. If it was used purely as a filler then surely better, more discreet options were available?

FTR, soap bar wasn't always synonymous with bashed hash. The name originally referred to the wrapped blocks that resembled a bar of soap.

Goon 1: "Cut that hash"
Goon 2: "Cut the hash?? With what?"
Goon 1: "Well this is of course the past, so we don't yet have to pay 5 fuckin p for plastic bags. They'll do."
Goon 2: "You really think people will smoke that shit?"
Goon 1: "People will smoke whatever shit we sell them."

Goon 1: "Cut that hash"
Goon 2: "Cut the hash?? With what?"
Goon 1: "Well this is of course the past, so we don't yet have to pay 5 fuckin p for plastic bags. They'll do."
Goon 2: "You really think people will smoke that shit?"
Goon 1: "People will smoke whatever shit we sell them."

Yeh, s'pose... :)

Anyone remember the 'formula' stuff that predated soapbar? It came immediately after the glut of 'sputnik' in the 80s (which was fuckin excellent) and no doubt was an attempt to emulate it. It was rock solid - even after heating. The only way to break it down into deals was to wrap it in a cloth and literally smash it to bits with a hammer. Internally, it had a crystalline structure and when smoked it gave off plumes of thick black smoke, and only had a very slight effect. Fuck knows what was in that shit...

Last edited:
Fuck knows what was in that shit...

That was most likely vulcanised rubber.

I have one gram of my 'polm' left but also have some green now. I saved so much money this week with that bit of hash but it's nice to smoke some green again.

That was most likely vulcanised rubber..

The colour of it and the smoke it gave off were certainly consistent with rubber, but it had a chemical taste. The druggie 'wisdom' of the time said it had horse tranquiliser in it, but I often wonder if it actually contained a highly diluted synthetic cannabinoid, seeing as they've been around for decades.

Worst stuff I ever had was weed sprayed with fabreeze, I knew it was sprayed with room odeurizer as soon as I inhaled
Sprayed grass was a constant here (n.ireland) for a few years and soap bar was sometimes better to get than the grass, sometimes pollen was about and it was a gift to get but over the course of maybe 2 months it changed from sprayed shit to badly 'dryed' orange bud ie commercial 'Chinese grown' weed
A mate started getting Thai stick and it was much better, better weights better price and I was happy with that.
that's all there was until real quality started making the rounds again

Been decent green about 10 year now, when I was early teens was just soapbar , we'd get lucky & get a bit of "bush" as we called it then , and we got Thai stick, but mostly soap, then boom, decent stinky green was everywhere.

You don't get soapbar round here at all now, just "pollen" some of which is recompressed soap anyway , but there is good pollen too, you can telll just by look and feel , I like it because it's a heavy stone and some times what am after.

Tonight I had "scorebag" hate buying them but least I got my 2g and not some wanks 1.5 soaking wet shit, but we still had pollen,only had to buy somebody's else , waiting on some real stinky cheese!!

Worst stuff I ever had was weed sprayed with fabreeze, I knew it was sprayed with room odeurizer as soon as I inhaled
Sprayed grass was a constant here (n.ireland) for a few years and soap bar was sometimes better to get than the grass, sometimes pollen was about and it was a gift to get but over the course of maybe 2 months it changed from sprayed shit to badly 'dryed' orange bud ie commercial 'Chinese grown' weed
A mate started getting Thai stick and it was much better, better weights better price and I was happy with that.
that's all there was until real quality started making the rounds again

Aye that spray stuff was ubiquitous for a while. T'was very harsh on the throat.

The weed situation in NI seems quite good at the minute. I don't see much Chinese stuff about and there's lots of English export coming over. The price still leaves a lot to be desired though.

God I hated grit weed - my dealer at the time insisted on hiding some away to smoke one day in the future as if it were special...

Yeh, s'pose... :)

Anyone remember the 'formula' stuff that predated soapbar? It came immediately after the glut of 'sputnik' in the 80s (which was fuckin excellent) and no doubt was an attempt to emulate it. It was rock solid - even after heating. The only way to break it down into deals was to wrap it in a cloth and literally smash it to bits with a hammer. Internally, it had a crystalline structure and when smoked it gave off plumes of thick black smoke, and only had a very slight effect. Fuck knows what was in that shit...
We never got soapbar in Australia. Every summer up to the early 90's Australia was swamped with high grade Afghani / paki hash and Thai buddha. Same crews did it for many years. A few got busted and a few retired. I know a couple of blokes who were well involved and got out of the game at the right time. Then hydro came online so the need to import tonnes into the country to supply domestic demand through summer till the outdoor crops were harvested evaporated. We used to get such great hash and buddha.