• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Henry 1/8 Episode 4: A New Dope

I've had poor hash a couple of times. Once I met a guy at a festival while tripping on mushrooms who half convinced me he was an elf as he had those elf ears on... I think I gave him some mushrooms and he just started chucking 1/8ths of hash at us. It was so shit though I didn't even smoke it. It had some effect though, we met him the next day and he put loads on an ice cream and half an hour later he was thinking people walking in to the tent were terrorists...

The other time was at a spanish festival where I got sold hash which really smelt of henna. Smoked loads of average Moroccan hash though.

Been getting some lovely stuff recently, Amnesia, Critical, blue cheese.... Dryed and cured to perfecton.

Fuck man i love weed.

Got 3,5g of some kush types, looks lovely, smells it, 30 notes, definetly didn't go wrong.

Good weed is the success to any drug taking. Don't smoke weed , don't know shit! IMO!

Goes so well with everything, how can you not like it with other drugs?

Weed is the only drug I struggle to control my usage of. Absolutely love the stuff. Odd how Amnesia Haze seems everywhere now along with Cheese.

Been smoking loads of Jack Herrer. It's a lovely upbeat smoke but craving some heavy weight couchlock indica stuff. Might have to get some in.

Weed is the only drug I struggle to control my usage of. Absolutely love the stuff. Odd how Amnesia Haze seems everywhere now along with Cheese.

It's the same with myself, man.

As for the haze and cheese - seems to be the bulk of what's being sold. As always, I'm dubious as to the actual strain.

I wish i had took a pic, thought it was too much hassle , but it was a wonderful and deserved the respect , been blazin all day, along with my other nawteez, but right now it's definetly being stoned is the main, feeling nice man, got a bit left on the stink left for later, not long blazed a few of them , stoned is main factor right now with me & my vallies, just gonna help that, plus the rest I have had, but just sheer stonedness, feels god man!!

Leave the bit of Gucci for tonight & smoke some decent pollen for s little while.

I used to be a chronic smoker, but these days can limit myself to just the evenings / for sleep. I'd get fuck all done otherwise. Not that I do much anyway...

I used to smoke 2 - 3 ounces a week for many many years of top grade weed. I grew it all so i never spent a cent on weed..quite the opposite ;)

I hardly smoke now...an ounce lasts months but i intend to have a wee spliff very shortly in conjunction with some oxycodone and a couple of valium to chill out after such a big weekend.

The best weed i ever grew / smoked was Nevilles Haze from Greenhouse seeds. Its not something many people would grow as its flowering time was nearly 20 weeks but fuck it had the strongest clear sativa high...just had you laughing. So fucking good that shit was.

Hash time bitches. Let's hope I don't spew from all the booze i've consumed tonight.

Https://preview.ibb.co/eCEg3v/IMG_20170221_164443.jpg

Made this silk screen sifted hash the other day.

Very nice! How do you toke it Growit&?

Really spoilt for choice locally these past few months with is quite odd, It's nicely dried and cured too, pretty sweet! Currently toking some Bubba Kush .

Any vapers here? I knocked the spliffs on the head when I stopped smoking cigs a few months ago, wouldn't go back now, the taste/flavour is unrivalled imo.

Its got a really nice heady high. Been smoking it from a pipe. Used the pipe for DMT and it tastes of DMT. Thought I might have got a bit dmty for a bit.

Its got a really nice heady high. Been smoking it from a pipe. Used the pipe for DMT and it tastes of DMT. Thought I might have got a bit dmty for a bit.
DMT smell sticks to everything. I had a bag of DMT in a cupboard for a couple of weeks...months later it still has that smell.

Any vapers here? I knocked the spliffs on the head when I stopped smoking cigs a few months ago, wouldn't go back now, the taste/flavour is unrivalled imo.

Totally agree, really nice flavours, much less impact on my lungs too.... I also found that mixing with cigs weed never really agree with me, tbh cigs on their own never really agreed with me so giving the vape a go has been great....

Still use a pipe for extracts but that's rarer / special occasions when wanting to get a bit more squiffy.

Loads of choice for strains this end too, none bad, but none sticking around to get used to either.

Diesel and diesel crosses seemed to play especially nice with my head...

Have triple cheese, cherry bomb & sour amnesia and something else (name escapes me) at the minute, OZ can as a 1/4 selection pack! :D

Also have some light blonde colour extract which is rushy as fuck. lush stuff.

Never was much of a stoner in my teens/20s... making up for lost time in my 30s ;)

Tried vapes, they're good & they work but, I prefer the smoke from joints & bongs! Just my way I suppose.

Got 2g of a stinky cheese & a bit of pollen to even it out, I like the good pollen, the fluffy stuff, great for bongs I think & you get smashed!! Hard to stick to just too 2g of this when your just blazin away and especially with your other nawteez on top , it's done quick time and your ended up rationion pollen bongs haha , nah get 4 joints out the 2g with my raw papers , and few bongs of pollen will well do for a Tuesday!

Ah fuck sake. From that lovely stuff I had last week, I've now got some of the worst stuff I've had in a year. Lifeless, tasteless, smells like sawdust..yup..it's Chinese :|

The price was right but I'm having to put loads in my joints and it's not pleasant. I may have to dust off the aul' vaporiser.