• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Henry 1/8 Episode 4: A New Dope

Some BC-grown Super Silver Haze, beautiful accompaniment to the lovely weather we're having <3

Absolutely the Perfect morning or day time smoke if it's haze dominant IMHO.

Want to try some Girl Scout cookies hearing good things. Skywalker I've tried has not lived up to its billing.

Top man! I've done that all my life. Some call it 'poor man's weed', I call it 'economising' :)

Some of us used to do that as our stashes ran out at college, but we still felt we "needed" one more spliff. It's surprising all the hash or weed you can get from an ash tray full of 'dock ends' or is it 'dog ends' :?

Adding a a bit of fresh baccy helped a lot, but one of our group would insist on using fucking Consulate. :!:\ Consulate spiliffs are bad enough to make you gag first time round, never mind the second. Never tasted anything so foul and just plain wrong. :|

Lol yeah, dog ends, I will happily trawl through an ashtray to reclaim a spliff if times are hard, my own ashtray mind you, I wouldn't stoop so low to pick up pavement'n'hedges cigs lol

Lol yeah, dog ends, I will happily trawl through an ashtray to reclaim a spliff if times are hard, my own ashtray mind you, I wouldn't stoop so low to pick up pavement'n'hedges cigs lol

I ran out of money during a prolonged stay in the Dam. 4 days with not a bean but it was amazing how many half smoked spliffs were in ashtrays in coffee shops. I got more stoned without money than I did with. A smorgers board of strains and varieties, lucky dip city.

I must admit to going 'dog end diving' along the paths and gutters in my darkest days. When it's a choice between a bottle of Frosty Jack's or a packet of baccy - but you can get dog ends for free - its no contest :)

I once had to stub out 3/4 of a Marlboro Light before entering a library as a student living on borrowed money. When i returned i was pleased to see the dog end where i had left it and felt no shame when some snooty fellow student called me a skav or something similar in a very derisory tone. I did not know the girl, would probably never see her again (i never did) and simply could not be bothered explaining / justifying myself to her.

I nearly always let strangers think whatever they want, even if it is the worst thing imaginable, and all due to a misinterpretation. They haven't got the faintest idea why i do some of things I do (neither do i sometimes, but that's another story :eek:) It's not worth the energy to argue, and i just let it go, unless it happened to get under my skin, or unless it's someone you see often and where it's important to maintain a good relationship based on respect.

Last edited:
zpOem4w.jpg

SpRxbKB.jpg

Some reeeeally nice Amnesia Haze straight from Vancouver, going down beautifully with some strong coffee & season 2 of The Shield <3

I got an eight of this
https://www.allbud.com/marijuana-strains/hybrid/santa-maria
Well chuffed can't wait to try it tomorrow.

Holy fucking shit, I cleaned the bowl that I use to decarb the weed with some milk than drank it lol.
Fuck I get why they said 'it can aid sex drive' lol
This one is spot on.

Fucking edit this is genius hahah I think a bit too many of them trichomes whatdafuck ever dissolved in the fat of the milk so much soo it's got me seeing double. Oh man I love decarbed weed this must be 50mg pure thc at last what da fuck lus cbd at what ever levels more than normal haha lol,.fuck shit sorryfucking cunt.

Fucking shit hit the point of the kettle what da fuck ever right on imn spme way haha

Last edited:
Not weed, no. Some lovely hash though...

Ketama Tibisla, apparently... That's bedtime sorted...=Drugzz

MzsZVim.jpg

That looks delicious, man. As much as I love hash, it just isn't as pleasant to sesh on as green. Even nice stuff really fucks my throat.

I do rather enjoy it as a bedtime smoke though.

I haven't even looked at the bag I got today (it's in a sealed piece of carrier bag). I was able to have it in my coat pocket for most of my workday with very little noticeable odour so it'll likely be nothing special 8) Still, I haven't had a joint since Saturday so it'll do the job %)

I normally leave the weed until Friday but I've done lots of extra hours this week so I'm going to start early.

FUBAR - How are your little ladies doing? It seems like they must be near womanhood soon.

That looks delicious, man. As much as I love hash, it just isn't as pleasant to sesh on as green. Even nice stuff really fucks my throat.

I do rather enjoy it as a bedtime smoke though.

I haven't even looked at the bag I got today (it's in a sealed piece of carrier bag). I was able to have it in my coat pocket for most of my workday with very little noticeable odour so it'll likely be nothing special 8) Still, I haven't had a joint since Saturday so it'll do the job %)

I normally leave the weed until Friday but I've done lots of extra hours this week so I'm going to start early.

FUBAR - How are your little ladies doing? It seems like they must be near womanhood soon.

Check out the gardening thread Don, I posted some pics t'other day.

Not quite sure why people post pics of their smoking materials.

We've all seen buds of all shapes, colours and sizes... Whoopdy shit....

Hash looks a bit like poo poo. Even when you open it up, it still looks like animal stool.

We are all best off with seedy African brickweed... It's the way forward.

It's Jenkum... that's why...

God bless the crazy fuck who first decided to get high on their own shit.

I mean, we all know what plants are poisonous because some twat once indulged.

I think humans are clever and also extremely stupid.